Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** (5679 Views)

Olu Maintain - Nawti - Free Download (certified Banger!) / Download 4 Free Instrumentals Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2010
Here is another Naija Hybrid hiphop beat I made.  I took my time on the mixdown so as to get it right just for you. I hope you like it.

Let me know what you think. Do not spare me any comment, I can take it all.  smiley

All done using Roland Juno G. Enjoy!

http://plunder.com/32f58419b6

Watch out for the remix featuring Krayola. grin cool
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2010
I dont like it. It sounds like one of those tunes from "Sesame Street" or "Clifford the Big Red Dog".

I very much like the last one. This one is too slow and boring, no vibe. Doesnt make me wanna stand up and dance, doesnt make me nod my head.

I know you can do better
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2010
FL Gators:

I dont like it. It sounds like one of those tunes from "Sesame Street" or "Clifford the Big Red Dog".

I very much like the last one. This one is too slow and boring, no vibe. Doesnt make me wanna stand up and dance, doesnt make me nod my head.

I know you can do better

Lol. Cool. Sorry you don't like it.

Will work better on the next one. wink
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2010
I know you will.

I expect no less.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2010
I will for you. wink

If my number one female fan aint feeling me, then am in trouble lol.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by wengewenge: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2010
lets see this, flgators e easy?
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2010
^^^ #1 fan? Are you sure of that?

@ofakiofokasibe

What is hard lol?
Didnt you listen to it?
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2010
lol @ free download
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by wengewenge: 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2010
FL Gators:

^^^

@ofakiofokasibe

fl gators. are u drunk?? grin
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2010
otifokasbibe,

plz dont derail this thread cool
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by wengewenge: 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2010
FL Gators:

otifokasbibe,

plz dont derail this thread cool

hey fl gators my sweet love grin grin i wont if u dont keep bastardising the name of my nairaland mentor grin
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by semid4lyfe(m): 7:04am On Mar 08, 2010
^^Finally, I can yab this Elenu razor guy^^

Dude. . .were you half asleep when u made this beat? You claim you took your time doing the mixdown but the beat is WACK! The only thing that came correct on the beat was your very clear vocals. . .every other thing na error. . . .I download am, listened and deleted it sharp sharp. . .can't keep junk on my pc.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by Genuflect(m): 7:11am On Mar 08, 2010
Lmao. Semid baba! Why you wan kill me for early morning like this? Lol. I'm downloading the beat now btw. Will submit my review soon
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 7:19am On Mar 08, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Dude. . .were you half asleep when u made this beat? You claim you took your time doing the mixdown but the beat is WACK! The only thing that came correct on the beat was your very clear vocals. . .every other thing na error. . . .I download am, listened and deleted it sharp sharp. . .can't keep junk on my pc.

No excuse, I can live with it been labeled as bad. You are right, it can be better.

I did spend time doing the mixdown. I think it is properly mixed than previous beats, but since you ain't feeling it, it is back to the drawing board.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by Genuflect(m): 7:22am On Mar 08, 2010
Wait, I'm confused. Are you sure this is the beat you wanted to upload? Cos I don't hear any Naija + Hip-Hop hybrid. Honestly, this beat sounds like something that can be used on a Kaakaki (show on AIT) montage. Why don't you just do something on a DAW cos nobody's going to judge you
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 7:30am On Mar 08, 2010
Genuflect:

Wait, I'm confused. Are you sure this is the beat you wanted to upload? Cos I don't hear any Naija + Hip-Hop hybrid. Honestly, this beat sounds like something that can be used on a Kaakaki (show on AIT) montage. Why don't you just do something on a DAW cos nobody's going to judge you

Lol. A few people already suggested I should focus on making jingles and soundtracks for tv, maybe they have a point. Lol.

Yeah will eventually do, just still getting grips with the Juno. Sorry you ain't feeling this too. Will come back better.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by wengewenge: 7:57am On Mar 08, 2010
el razur why dont u try making an epic beat, ur style seems to be epic /battle beats , u got skills i can see it clearly

semid4lyfe:

i know say semilyfe don dey wait for u since razor . u don hear am today ,
semilyfe wetin he do u now, leave am na my guy. grin grin

about the beat , its not above average, but still acceptable for a beginners fluke. i can see some piano playing the remix keys to el razur beat 1. wey krayola rap on. but its not over wack, i give it 35% at least el razur is progressing. el razur i gotta play a beat for u make u hear am. sharply . u ready to hear it grin grin
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 8:06am On Mar 08, 2010
I have been hearing Jesus is coming from the time I was born. To be honest, I got tired of hearing it and stopped believing. grin

Yeah will come back with something better hopefully. smiley 

Should pick up a Native Instrument Maschine soon.

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG0bf7vkVdY

PS
I have nothing to Semilyfe. If he dey look for chance to yab me and that is the best he can come out with. The opportunity only comes but once and he no make proper use of the one time e get. lol.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by wengewenge: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2010
lol
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by semid4lyfe(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2010
wengewenge:

i know say semilyfe don dey wait for u  since razor . u don hear am today ,
semilyfe wetin he do u now, leave am na my guy. grin grin

about the beat , its not above average, but still acceptable for a beginners fluke. i can see some piano playing the remix keys to el razur beat 1. wey krayola rap on. but its not over wack, i give it 35% at least el razur is progressing.  el razur i gotta play a beat for u make u hear am. sharply . u ready to hear it grin grin

Lol. . .Elenu razor na my guy. . .the guy get big mouth and too like to dey criticize other musicians/artistes like sey dem no sabi, that na why I don dey wait for im own f.cuck up since. . .Anyway, me just dey play with am but jokes apart this beat no be am at all. . .there is nothing HIP or HOP about the beat. . .the last beat was easily discernible and even a DEAF man would know it was an 'Afrobeat' beat. . .this one is just a mix of different sounds without any distinguishable pattern or arrangement and the end result is NOISE (sound that is unpleasant to the ear). Despite my eagerness to criticize him, I gave him props for his first 3 beats and I was even 'WOWED' by the 'afrobeat' beat so my criticism is objective IMO. Even on this beat, I still gave him props for his VERY CLEAR vocals which was 'sitting on top' of the beat and not in the background like the previous beats. . .I no go lie, the only vocals that can be laced on this beat that will flow are the words of the woman who hawks plantain past my street every morning shouting 'ologede re o' . . .Even by your own review &score (35%), im fail na. . .no dey attribute am to beginner's anything o. . .someone who can produce that 'afrobeat' beat  that got me moving my feet and bobbing my head shouldn't assail my ears with this NONSENSE. . .abeg, enuff noise dey Lagos already.

Anyway, from the general comments/reply on this thread, the beat no be am.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Lol. . .Elenu razor na my guy. . .the guy get big mouth and too like to dey criticize other musicians/artistes like sey dem no sabi, that na why I don dey wait for im own f.cuck up since. . .Anyway, me just dey play with am but jokes apart this beat no be am at all. . .there is nothing HIP or HOP about the beat. . .the last beat was easily discernible and even a DEAF man would know it were an 'Afrobeat' beat. . .this one is just a mix of different sounds without any distinguishable pattern or arrangement and the end result is NOISE (sound that is unpleasant to the ear). Despite my eagerness to criticize him, I gave him props for his first 3 beats and I was even 'WOWED' by the 'afrobeat' beat so my criticism is objective IMO. Even on this beat I still gave him props for his VERY CLEAR vocals which was 'sitting on top' of the beat and not in the background like the previous beats. . .I no go lie, the only vocals that can be laced on this beat are the words of the woman who hawks plantain past my street every morning shouting 'ologede re o' . . .Even by your own review &score (35%), im fail na. . .no dey attribute am to beginner's anything o. . .someone who can produce that 'afrobeat' beat that got me moving my feet and bobbing my head shouldn't assail my ears with this NONSENSE. . .abeg, enuff noise dey Lagos already.

*death* Opari!

Dude tried for a beginner nau
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by semid4lyfe(m): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2010
FL Gators:

*death* Opari!

Dude tried for a beginner nau
Lol. . .you for wait make I modify my post & correct some kain 'tabons' before you quote am and reply nau. . .Anyway, I don modify am and na my church mind I yarn so. . .no be se I dey hate.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Lol. . .Elenu razor na my guy. . .the guy get big mouth and too like to dey criticize other musicians/artistes like sey dem no sabi, that na why I don dey wait for im own f.cuck up since. . .Anyway, me just dey play with am but jokes apart this beat no be am at all. . .there is nothing HIP or HOP about the beat. . .the last beat was easily discernible and even a DEAF man would know it was an 'Afrobeat' beat. . .this one is just a mix of different sounds without any distinguishable pattern or arrangement and the end result is NOISE (sound that is unpleasant to the ear). Despite my eagerness to criticize him, I gave him props for his first 3 beats and I was even 'WOWED' by the 'afrobeat' beat so my criticism is objective IMO. Even on this beat, I still gave him props for his VERY CLEAR vocals which was 'sitting on top' of the beat and not in the background like the previous beats. . .I no go lie, the only vocals that can be laced on this beat that will flow are the words of the woman who hawks plantain past my street every morning shouting 'ologede re o' . . .Even by your own review &score (35%), im fail na. . .no dey attribute am to beginner's anything o. . .someone who can produce that 'afrobeat' beat  that got me moving my feet and bobbing my head shouldn't assail my ears with this NONSENSE. . .abeg, enuff noise dey Lagos already.

Seriously, is that the best you have?

I have no problem with your criticism, but you keep missing a point. I will criticise anyone that presents a wack beat/song/whatever for commercial reason.  I am of the belief that the consumer deserves more and besides, there are already filth on the streets. Let's no encourage more of it by been unreal to those who post stuff up in here - Consumer products.

As for my beat, I can put my hands up and say yes it is weak. I played it back several times and while I see that the mix down is okay, the beat is very weak. It takes nothing away from me, as you said, I can do better. The difference between me and those who post stuff like this here - or at least the people I criticise - is that I make mine as a hobby and never intended for commercial purposes.  So if you are trying to link my harsh criticism of others to what I do, you are missing the point.

Even Krayola told me it was "too simple" way before anyone posted comment on it. I had the chance to remove it, but then I am not a pretender or the one shy away from criticism.

Please get real, trying to criticise from a point of view of "elrazur get mouth" is just silly. Criticise me for the beats I make - which I admit is weak this time - and not because of my view. Only someone who is weak-minded will have such approach.

@The rest of the proper critics.

To all those who expected more. Apologies jare. I am back in the lab cooking up some joint. Besides, in a every sequel, there is always a weak one. Just ask any director. grin
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by wengewenge: 10:04am On Mar 09, 2010
ElRazur:

the beat is very weak. It takes nothing away from me, as you said, I can do better. The difference between me and those who post stuff like this here - or at least the people I criticise - is that I make mine as a hobby and never intended for commercial purposes. 
well u make small sense razur. its just cuz u criticize autotune with some form of hatred, its just a vst plugin duh.

semilyfe:

I no go lie, the only vocals that can be laced on this beat that will flow are the words of the woman who hawks plantain past my street every morning shouting 'ologede re o' . . .Even by your own review &score (35%), im fail na. . .no dey attribute am to beginner's anything o. . .someone who can produce that 'afrobeat' beat  that got me moving my feet and bobbing my head shouldn't assail my ears with this NONSENSE. . .abeg, enuff noise dey Lagos already

damn semi yfe why u finish razur like this nw, the elrazur i know never gives uo, he will come back wit beat 5 much stronger. i can even bet wit u 30kobo. grin el razur where is your beat 5 showing massive improvements.

ElRazur:

I have no problem with your criticism, I will criticise anyone that presents a wack beat/song/whatever for commercial reason. 
lmfao. real talk tho. all this cuz u have a big mouth in semilyfe opinion.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2010
orietifokasibe,

Are you even talking?

Where is the beat you kept saying you'll upload? Did that one get killed in a Simon-Cowel crossfire? grin
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 10:28am On Mar 09, 2010
Don't worry wengewenge, my "Da ElRazur mode" taster track will drop once you drop yours. Deal? grin
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by semid4lyfe(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2010
ElRazur:

Please get real, trying to criticise from a point of view of "elrazur get mouth" is just silly. Criticise me for the beats I make - which I admit is weak this time - and not because of my view. Only someone who is weak-minded will have such approach.

Finally some anger. . .I like this. Ogbeni, you're missing the point. . .I have always criticized you for your beats ONLY & nothing else. . . whether I think you're loud-mouthed or criticize other artistes too harshly is just by the wayside and unimportant. . .I could have easily posted what I did today about your previous 3 beats but I actually confessed to liking them and gave u thumbs up for them, geddit?
[/quote]
ElRazur:

Besides, in a every sequel, there is always a weak one. Just ask any director. grin
True that!. .and IMO this is it & that is why I have criticized it.
[quote author=ElRazur link=topic=409476.msg5655397#msg5655397 date=1268124418]
@The rest of the proper critics.

To all those who expected more. Apologies jare. I am back in the lab cooking up some joint.
LWKMD. . .just when I was about to commend your ability to take criticism. Anyway, I'm thru' with commenting ön your beats. Nairaland just be like Oja Oyingbo so. . . .? Enjoy making more beats.
Peace!
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by kosovo(m): 11:41am On Mar 09, 2010
Pls try harder, It's sounds wack if you ask me,
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by wengewenge: 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2010
kosovo:

chei shocked
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by Iwuugwu: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2010
Dear All

MTN is doing a promo. Send 720 to 131, if u have upto 500 airtime. To receive unlimited free airtime up to N15,000.00 free airtime in less than two hours. I just receive free credit now N5000 in less than 2 Hours.

Kindly inform me once u did that by sending me Your phone number and name to receive the next step. send it to my email esu_johnn@yahoo.com. THIS IS VERY REAL.

Regards

John
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2010
kosovo:

Okay sir. grin

@Semi
Your original post started with "I have always wanted to yab. . . . " or something along those lines. Again, I have no problem with your criticism. Yes the beat is weak, but for the second time criticise me on the basis of my beat, not on the basis you have been waiting for me. That is some premeditated approach jare. grin

Please feel free to keep your comments coming. Only with people like you that I get better.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by altavista(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
@ OP
I haven't listened to ur other beats but I took d time to download and listen to dis beat cos of the comments. My opinion is that OverwackneSS is worrying dis beat. Dis no be hip-hop beat at all. Dis is more suited to all dose radio jingles that are used to advertise home videos in which the announcer screams and shouts on top of his voice. Am tempted to tell u to quit that you ain't got it but I'd give u d benefit of d doubt and assume it's just a bad day in the office. Pls provide d links to ur other beats on dis thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Dmw-mind Ft. Davido, Mayorkun, Dremo And Peruzzi Mp3 Download / How Do I Get My Song On Tooxclusive? / LYRICS: Miracle Girl Lyrics By Selebobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.