Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** (5693 Views)

Olu Maintain - Nawti - Free Download (certified Banger!) / Download 4 Free Instrumentals Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by Krayola(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2010
@ Elrazur. haha. Dey make your beats go jare. Trust your ears.

@bouzymill. How u dey? That beat (wishes/dreams) is really nice. I like it a lot. Do u have anything with more bump and less soul? I like the soulful sound tho, just curious. . . thanks
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ofokaofoki: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2010
bouzymill:

lol. I'm quite familiar with your tutorials on Nairaland.and once you upload a beat and it's not sounding Timbalandish, Don Jazzish or I.D Cabasaish, they believe its crap

Got so many beats I'ld try and upload some later,

Thanx Man.

nice one we are waiting anxiously .!
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ofokaofoki: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2010
el razur , dont be downcast wit my comments am just playing wit u as usual,
u know now, am ur biggest fan for real. u know how we dey joke here now abi.? grin grin
oya lets stop it and get serious like u said.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by bouzymill(m): 9:37pm On Mar 10, 2010
Krayola:

@bouzymill. How u dey? That beat (wishes/dreams) is really nice. I like it a lot. Do u have anything with more bump and less soul? I like the soulful sound tho, just curious. . . thanks

Sup brah! thanx for the pleasant comments. Well, Making my beats soulful always give me the joy of making beats, so most of my beats are soulful. But I always learn from Dj Premier's style of sampling which has "bump" and still preserved the soulness of the beat. I do have few and thank God, we're still making beats.

ofokaofoki:

nice one we are waiting anxiously .!
Yeah!! I'ld upload one after the other, am sorry it is taking time already.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by bouzymill(m): 5:06am On Mar 12, 2010
Sorry, jus got hold of megaupload today, this is one. Not clearly mixed and all that but I't still reviewable,

The sample I used is towards the end of the beat.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TX7JQ9MU

http://rapidshare.com/files/362214451/Aking_for_me_FULL.mp3.html

feel free to drop any comments.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by semid4lyfe(m): 7:06am On Mar 12, 2010
bouzymill:

Sorry, jus got hold of megaupload today, this is one. Not clearly mixed and all that but I't still reviewable,

If you don't mind, could u re-upload your beats to www.plunder.com
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 10:25am On Mar 12, 2010
bouzymill:

Good beat, I think you need to work on varying your track. After the first key and second key comes in, one ears are left yearning for more. You know something a bit different, but it just got repetitive over the course of the 180seconds plus.

You should have put on top after the second key in my opinion some sort of orchestra or string instrument on it as I believe it goes with it.

Having said that, if a vocal is layered over it, the repetition may not be that obvious.

Out of interest, what do you use - Software or hardware etc?
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by altavista(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2010
@ Elrazur
I'm back with my review of ur previous 3 beats.
1. NAIJATION - Beat wasn't defined and sounded largely experimental to me. d many sound effects (Horror, laughter, thunder, broken glass, fighting sounds etc) didn't blend very well togeda &kinda distracted from d beat. Having said dis, I think it would have been an excellent beat if u had kept it strictly musical. I loved the roll of d drums & all d other instruments used in d beat. I doubt dis beat will go well with a real song cos it won't be easy for an artistes to lace lyrics and flow with d beat. ALL in ALL, it was Ok but NOT AS A MUSIC BEAT.

2. WESTCOAST - Dis was a Massive, Massive improvement on Naijation. D beat is well defined to a genre, it's soothing, soulful, relaxing & there is perfect harmony between d df'rent sounds as dey flowed seamlessly into each other. . .from d drum to d trumpets to ur voice effect to d dj scratching/effects, everything was ON POINT. Guy, chop knuckle for dis beat. I'M IMPRESSED.

3. AFROBEAT - I DON'T THINK A BEAT CAN COME BETTER OR MORE DEFINED THAN DIS. . .dIS IS PURE AFROBEAT!!! D BEAT THROWS U OFF UR CHAIR AND ONTO UR FEET & GETS U DANCING IMMEDIATIELY. D BEAT IS VERY MELODIUS AND SWEET TOO. U JUST HAVE TO WORK ON MAKING UR VOCALS CLEAR AND ON TOP OF THE BEAT AND NOT IN D BACKGROUND. EVERYONE IN MY OFFICE WAS FEELING THIS BEAT. .dIS IS THE BEST OF ALL UR BEATS.

Truly, dat Naija-Hiphop hybrid beat must have been a bad day in da office.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2010
altavista:

@ Elrazur
I'm back with my review of your previous 3 beats.
1. NAIJATION - Beat wasn't defined and sounded largely experimental to me. d many sound effects (Horror, laughter, thunder, broken glass, fighting sounds etc) didn't blend very well togeda &kinda distracted from d beat. Having said dis, I think it would have been an excellent beat if u had kept it strictly musical. I loved the roll of d drums & all d other instruments used in d beat. I doubt dis beat will go well with a real song cos it won't be easy for an artistes to lace lyrics and flow with d beat. ALL in ALL, it was Ok but NOT AS A MUSIC BEAT.

2. WESTCOAST - Dis was a Massive, Massive improvement on Naijation. D beat is well defined to a genre, it's soothing, soulful, relaxing & there is perfect harmony between d df'rent sounds as dey flowed seamlessly into each other. . .from d drum to d trumpets to your voice effect to d dj scratching/effects, everything was ON POINT. Guy, chop knuckle for dis beat. I'M IMPRESSED.

3. AFROBEAT - I DON'T THINK A BEAT CAN COME BETTER OR MORE DEFINED THAN DIS. . .dIS IS PURE AFROBEAT!!! D BEAT THROWS U OFF your CHAIR AND ONTO your FEET & GETS U DANCING IMMEDIATIELY. D BEAT IS VERY MELODIUS AND SWEET TOO. U JUST HAVE TO WORK ON MAKING your VOCALS CLEAR AND ON TOP OF THE BEAT AND NOT IN D BACKGROUND. EVERYONE IN MY OFFICE WAS FEELING THIS BEAT. .dIS IS THE BEST OF ALL your BEATS.

Truly, dat Naija-Hiphop hybrid beat must have been a bad day in da office.

Thank you. Thank you for remaining true to your words i.e promised to get back and you did. I appreciate all your comments. smiley
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by bouzymill(m): 3:07am On Mar 13, 2010
ElRazur:

Good beat, I think you need to work on varying your track. After the first key and second key comes in, one ears are left yearning for more. You know something a bit different, but it just got repetitive over the course of the 180seconds plus.

You should have put on top after the second key in my opinion some  sort of orchestra or string instrument on it as I believe it goes with it.

Having said that, if a vocal is layered over it, the repetition may not be that obvious.

Out of interest, what do you use - Software or hardware etc?

Thanx for the comments and I fully understand the reptition point. three things I believe always stuck me to that are
1. I like to preserve the traditional sampling technique (no instruments that's not in the sample itself) just the drums and samples. Not the kind of Just Blaze style of sampling (See Damu The Fudgemunk)

2. I have a kind rhyme style in my mind which usually tends towards the old new york cypher session where what they need is to have basic beat looping in assistance to their freestlyes

3. I'm just back pack producer who's obsessed with sampling and will not want to touch its soulful nature. lol

but overall, i know that if i want to make something sellable and commercial, more works need to be done on the beats before rendering. Am just playing around with these. thanx

And about the equipments I use. Am not as rich as you are, So, I'm minimalistic in my equipment approach. Depending on the beat, I choose between three wave editors to bring out my samples (Cool Edit Pro, Audacity or Edison). I chop my samples in Fl Studio or Native Instrument Battery. Work with my drums in FL Studio and external plugins. then, the only hardware I have that I've just purchased is an MPD 24 which i use to trigger my samples since my fingers have turn to something else through sampling. So, those are the recipes for my style of beatmaking and It works just fine for me.

OnE
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by B11ladman: 4:00am On Mar 13, 2010
Hey Nairalanders, i have i have been having self tutorials for the past few day, this is my first beat, though still a novice, but i want to learn that's why i am posting the link here,

http://plunder.com/b9ffcc041e

I am open to comment
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by Genuflect(m): 6:35am On Mar 13, 2010
B-11, convert your beat to .mp3. That .wav file is too big
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2010
B11-ladman:

Hey Nairalanders, i have i have been having self tutorials for the past few day, this is my first beat, though still a novice, but i want to learn that's why i am posting the link here,

http://plunder.com/b9ffcc041e

I am open to comment

Don't rush to post your beats here. I think you need to get plenty of practice. And I mean plenty of practice. The beat is just two instruments, but don't let me discourage you.

Genuflect:

B-11, convert your beat to .mp3. That .wav file is too big

I downloaded it on my phone but it won't even play [That is unusual]. Fired up my netbook [620am here], while it worked, for some reason, I am not able to reconvert it for you guys. Something is a bit odd.  I resaved and try to reconvert, but it wont work. Omo, I no go lie I whip out my antivirus to double scan the thing jare. Me no like nasty surprises lol.

Hopefully, nothing sinister. [Sorry, I am just a security freak jare. Also, I find it a bit odd that some posters one never heard off around here seem to pop up and post stuff lately.]
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2010
bouzymill:

Thanx for the comments and I fully understand the reptition point. three things I believe always stuck me to that are
1. I like to preserve the traditional sampling technique (no instruments that's not in the sample itself) just the drums and samples. Not the kind of Just Blaze style of sampling (See Damu The Fudgemunk)

2. I have a kind rhyme style in my mind which usually tends towards the old new york cypher session where what they need is to have basic beat looping in assistance to their freestlyes

3. I'm just back pack producer who's obsessed with sampling and will not want to touch its soulful nature. lol

but overall, i know that if i want to make something sellable and commercial, more works need to be done on the beats before rendering. Am just playing around with these. thanx

And about the equipments I use. Am not as rich as you are, So, I'm minimalistic in my equipment approach. Depending on the beat, I choose between three wave editors to bring out my samples (Cool Edit Pro, Audacity or Edison). I chop my samples in Fl Studio or Native Instrument Battery. Work with my drums in FL Studio and external plugins. then, the only hardware I have that I've just purchased is an MPD 24 which i use to trigger my samples since my fingers have turn to something else through sampling. So, those are the recipes for my style of beatmaking and It works just fine for me.

OnE

I see what you mean. I am like you too man, just doing it for the interest and hobby. smiley

Backpack ke? Omo you are rich by some people's standard to be able to afford these things man and I no go like those are some good stuff you have there. And like some already stated, it is not about what one have, but one's ability. In the words of Busta Rhymes, "Timbaland makes a beat out of a plastic cup and pencil".

I am guessing you manually slice you samples then - given the state of your hands? grin I have tried using auto chop at 100% over a 1/16 setting but jeez, my samples always come out the way I find unworkable - or at least not going with the ideas of things in my head. sad There is this Sunny ade clip I am looking at working on, but I am not getting the chopping right man - using the Juno G.

I haven't used cool pro edit before, how is it? I am guessing it come jam-packed with features and what not? Anyway, good one. I look forward to your next banger. smiley
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ofokaofoki: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2010
B11 badamn
you are welcome , pls post more beats you are progressing well as a newbie.

bouzymill. i think u will need to make a sampling video or how to sample later on, i have tons of videos from youtube on sampling but i just find it somehow. all my beats are composed . i wish i could sample naija beats .tho.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by B11ladman: 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2010
ofokaofoki:

B11 badamn
you are welcome , pls post more beats you are progressing well as a newbie.

THANKS MAN I APPRECIATE THE ENCOURAGEMENT A LOT, I DEY POST MORE BEAT TODAY,

ElRazur link=topic=409476.msg5683761#msg5683761 date=1268462102:

Don't rush to post your beats here. I think you need to get plenty of practice. And I mean plenty of practice. The beat is just two instruments, but don't let me discourage you.

THANKS MAN, I AM POSTING IT SO I CAN GET MORE EXPERIENCE FROM VETERAN, LIKE YOU,

CAN YOU HELP ME WITH CONVERSION OF WAVE TO MP3, I TRIED SO MANY DOWNLOADS BUT NA SHIIT,

Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2010
Try this. It is free. Download and install.

http://download.cnet.com/Free-Mp3-Wma-Converter/3000-2140_4-10442362.html

I am not a veteran. Just a learner like you. However, you need to learn a few more things. If you post a beat in an internet forum and it is bad, people's comment may discourage you and it may then have an effect on what you can do. Try and get it right first as much as you can before you post. I hope that helps.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by B11ladman: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2010
ElRazur:

Try this. It is free. Download and install.

http://download.cnet.com/Free-Mp3-Wma-Converter/3000-2140_4-10442362.html

I am not a veteran. Just a learner like you. However, you need to learn a few more things. If you post a beat in an internet forum and it is bad, people's comment may discourage you and it may then have an effect on what you can do. Try and get it right first as much as you can before you post. I hope that helps.

Thanks, will do just that, i will be posting for you to help me with corrections,

Sorry for still bringing it in wav, here is a new joint, http://www.plunder.com/Dancia-To-Bad-download-30a51fec57.htm
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by B11ladman: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2010
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by Genuflect(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2010
B11, if you have iTunes, use it to convert those wav files to mp3. Those files are too big
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by Genuflect(m): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2010
Ofoka, what desktop are you talking about?
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2010
B11-ladman:

Here is another, http://www.plunder.com/Feek-Ma-poo-download-06947c56fd.htm

Nothing different from this and the first one.

If memory serves me right, you have done nothing but used a drum preset groove and lay an instrument over it. If you really want to learn, I am not sure using preset groove from a program and presenting it as yours the way to go.

Please try and do something better. I am sure you can.

Not sure I will keep downloading and listening to things like this. smiley
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ofokaofoki: 6:12am On Mar 14, 2010
Genuflect:

Ofoka, what desktop are you talking about?

your desktop duhhh or u dont know the meaning of desktop? mr security geek grin grin

look at the vlc file on ur desktop its called blackweed 2. cant u see it ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by Genuflect(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2010
Dey catch trips for there
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by semid4lyfe(m): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2010
@ B-11 ladman
That your blackweed beat is suffering from severe wackiolisis. Dude, what was you thinking? Anyway, keep on making beats. . .There's only one way for you to go afterall!!
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 15, 2010
semid4lyfe:

@ B-11 ladman
That your blackweed beat is suffering from severe wackiolisis. Dude, what was you thinking? Anyway, keep on making beats. . .There's only one way for you to go afterall!!
*death*

Going to listen to it and give my review grin
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 15, 2010
@B-11-Man

Do we really have to download to listen to your beat?

Is there another way? undecided
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ofokaofoki: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2010
el razur where have u been this place is dull i beg
na only fl gators dey here , i cant even hear a word she saying. grin grin

semid4lyfe:

@ B-11 ladman
That your blackweed beat is suffering from [size=18pt]severe wackiolisis.[/size] grin grin grin

semilyfe, he is not the owner of blackweed, blackweed is just an icon i saw on geneflect desktop, apparently genuflect isnt noticing it , check the picx that genuflirt posted , it is to the right of his desktop, i wonder why genu still cant see it.
check the picx above i beg and see black weed. i was asking genu what blackweed is is it a song or a movie or what?
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by Genuflect(m): 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2010
Lmao. Ofoka, dey open your eyes wella naw. Na El Razur post the desktop pictures not me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download/listen; Drake - Diplomatic Immunity + God's Plan / Mayorkun – Fantasy Instrumental Now Out (Download Here) / Top 20 Fresh Jams From Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.