Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** (5696 Views)

Olu Maintain - Nawti - Free Download (certified Banger!) / Download 4 Free Instrumentals Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2010
altavista:

@ OP
I haven't listened to your other beats but I took d time to download and listen to dis beat cos of the comments. My opinion is that OverwackneSS is worrying dis beat. Dis no be hip-hop beat at all. Dis is more suited to all dose radio jingles that are used to advertise home videos in which the announcer screams and shouts on top of his voice. Am tempted to tell u to quit that you ain't got it but I'd give u d benefit of d doubt and assume it's just a bad day in the office. Pls provide d links to your other beats on dis thread.

Apologies you don't like it. Yeah, it may have been bad day in office. Or am trying to do something that I haven't managed to pull if off. grin

Here are the links.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-404378.0.html

The second links have the beats to the others

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-404378.0.html

Your comments are appreciated. Thanks. smiley
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by semid4lyfe(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2010
ElRazur:

Okay sir. grin

@Semi
Your original post started with "I have always wanted to yab. . . . " or something along those lines.
Again, I have no problem with your criticism. Yes the beat is weak, but for the second time criticise me on the basis of my beat, not on the basis you have been waiting for me. That is some premeditated approach jare. grin

Shey you no sabi read or you nor fit comprehend ni? I started my comment on your 1st beat (Naijation, I think) with the words 'I was hoping the beat will be wack so I can yab you but you're lucky cos I actually like it. . .I then ended by saying I'll reserve my comments to the score 6/10 (Pls refer to your previous 3 threads) Did I say anything bad about that beat or the next 2 despite this 'premeditated approach' you keep harping on? Ok, I take my words back. . .this beat is superb and a banger, satisfied?
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2010
Semi, I am talking about this thread here. Never mind though as you ain't getting it.

No, the beat is weak. I have no problem accepting that.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by wengewenge: 1:53pm On Mar 09, 2010
@semilyfe
he don do . oya give him small break, dont yab him again until i give u go ahead, besides he has bribed me 30kobio,

el razur
we are waiting for beat 5 dont worry, i was once like u , but today i give props to some people i wouldnt mention their names, these people insulted yabbed and criticized the hell outta me.  as u already noticed am one of the loudest most annoying mouths in nl., but immediately i saw your level , i quickly noticed u were progressing, abi u see me say i yab u b4. dont get worked up on semi lyfe he is just joking thats how we joke now u already know, oya work on beat 5 we the professionals are waiting.
FL Gators:

orietifokasibe,
Where is the beat you kept saying you'll upload? Did that one get killed in a Simon-Cowel crossfire? grin

my honey , i will upload it the day u give me my first baby boi. we will name him gayfokasibe fl wenge wenge gators gators grin

ElRazur:

Don't worry wengewenge, my "Da ElRazur mode" taster track will drop once you drop yours. Deal? grin

no deal yet, am still gathering votes and fans and doing my nairaland publicity stunts, if your so eager to hear my beats.  buy airtime i will give u a number to call so u can hear it one on one. grin grin   belief me my top 100 beats are sicker  than ofoka, dj premier, dr dre, swiss beats and timbolo mixed together.
besides where is jesoul she hasnt been online for almost 5 days now? this place is gettin unusual dull wit the way semilyfe dey torture razur. semi he don do o .calm down for the next eff up. . o
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2010
Wengewenge,

I am open to yab, I have no problem with yabbing. What I have issue with is the fact that he was mainly basing his yab on the fact that I criticise others. That one na one weak approach jare. If you want to yab me, yab me properly. grin

See this guy o. Worked up ke? How I go get worked up, when I dey use una to polish my skills. God punish your mouth and his mouth for even thinking that. grin Oh he aint torturing me either. He no get the skills jare. [mmmwaahhh love you semi]
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by Iwuugwu: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2010
Dear All

MTN is doing a promo. Send 720 to 131, if u have upto 500 airtime. To receive unlimited free airtime up to N15,000.00 free airtime in less than two hours. I just receive free credit now N5000 in less than 2 Hours.

Kindly inform me once u did that by sending me Your phone number and name to receive the next step. send it to my email esu_johnn@yahoo.com. THIS IS VERY REAL.

Regards

John
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by wengewenge: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2010
altavista:

@ OP
I took d time to download and listen to dis beat cos of the comments. My opinion is that OverwackneSS is worrying dis beat. Dis no be hip-hop beat at all.  i assume it's just a bad day in the office.

chineke!, overwackedness ?? lipsrsealed  this word should enter soyinkas dictionary, vista how can u use this kind overwackedness word to qualify someone that said he has been making beats before ofoka commenced nairaland fruity loop lectures, u wicked o. overwackingness. what a word ,  lmao grin

@el razur
razur my friend take heart , they said worse things to me in nairaland last 5 years  , now my beats are sicker than their president  grin grin keep working hard, if wenge wenge beliefs in u , no critic can tasi u. beat 5 please. and u berra come sick cuzz semilyfe  is waiting for the next eff up. grin

@iwwuuugu
can u pls stop spamming this thread with this mtn free credit buullshit. we dont want na by force. ?? take ur spamming elsewehere , this is el razurs beats thread, pls dont derail us wit ur hacker spamming. u hear?
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by eldee(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2010
@ElRazur

Maynne . . . I cannot say anything else.
You know in the good ol' dayz when they used to have power cuts at TV stations and they used to stop inbetween to say they'll be right back??
This is what I used to hear grin grin

I think the main problem with this is the fact that it carries no emotion. . . and the piano tune was just not pleasant to the ear.
The piano going softer/in a different key would make a good background sound for slow paced album outro. . . and maybe a high pitched soul sound/a couple of kids singing.
Listen to M.I's Thank You and It's Ova Ish, Kanye's Last Call

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeRO97v3ydI

It's kinda getting more popular now especially in debut albums.

I think you should do a Kanye beat sometime. . . it'll be cool
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by bouzymill(m): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2010
I would like to say this. If we can just take our minds off Hip Hop and R&B and listen to this guy's piece, then we would realize he has actually done something, I agree it sounds more like a soundtrack for young kids commercial on TV but it is still a "composed piece.

Where the problem lies is the composers inability to define a style for the beat or maybe a genre,

@ El Razor
I'm sure you've got a genre you like and that's definitely the kind of music you will produce, take extra ordinary listen to some of the edge cutting instrumentals and take cues from them,

eldee:

@ElRazur

Maynne . . . I cannot say anything else.
You know in the good ol' dayz when they used to have power cuts at TV stations and they used to stop inbetween to say they'll be right back??
This is what I used to hear grin grin

I think the main problem with this is the fact that it carries no emotion. . . and the piano tune was just not pleasant to the ear.
The piano going softer/in a different key would make a good background sound for slow paced album outro. . . and maybe a high pitched soul sound/a couple of kids singing.
Listen to M.I's Thank You and It's Ova Ish, Kanye's Last Call

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeRO97v3ydI

It's kinda getting more popular now especially in debut albums.

I think you should do a Kanye beat sometime. . . it'll be cool

Eldee, you want the composer to take cues from higher planes with this tip. Kanye doesn't just compose. He samples plus his drums are not just FL Studio or Juno G preloaded drums. They were chopped out of Drumbreaks. And that is the best way to put emotions down to your compositions. Take old Records like 60s, 70s, 80s and even these days 90s music, jazz, soul or funk, chop into whatever beats, 4,8 or 16, and re arrange the pieces, sometimes with sum vocals popping in and out, then You're making a soulful beat.

It sounds easy but not so easy as composing from the scratch,

I'm a sample based producer (for fun) myself and I think it takes you to appreciate music deeply to bring out the best out of samples,

anywayz, botomline is the composition is good but it's got no style or genre to it, it's like playing with equipments.

one.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ofokaofoki: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2010
bouzymill:

I'm a sample based producer (for fun) myself and I think it takes you to appreciate music deeply to bring out the best out of samples,
one.

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END SO BOUZYMILL IS ALSO A PRODUCER. NA WA O. ANY LINK BOUZY>? grin
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2010
bouzymill:

@ El Razor
I'm sure you've got a genre you like and that's definitely the kind of music you will produce, take extra ordinary listen to some of the edge cutting instrumentals and take cues from them,

Hey, thanks for your comments, it is appreciated.

I like the idea of sampling and will get more into it once I get the NI maschine. It can be done on the Juno, but it is cumbersome - had to contact the technical support section of Roland lol.

What programs/Hardware do you do for you sampling? Oh by the way, I shy away from stuck sound and tend to tune them a bit and the drums I always makes sure I layer here and there so as to give a different sound than the on-board ones.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by bouzymill(m): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2010
ofokaofoki:

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END SO BOUZYMILL IS ALSO A PRODUCER. NA WA O. ANY LINK BOUZY>? grin

lol, Yeah, actually. Making Sample based HipHop beats is really what I love to do and I do so much. But I love to take it as a hobby than a full time job since I wouldn't do well in the commercial (pop) scene.

My production name is "Sick Da Chruth" and this beat is unmastered, and not well mixed yet, Just sum of my productions,

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LZVLFGDQ

Would appreciate comments, It's sample based, nothing more. Drums are chopped from breakbeats,

ElRazur:

Hey, thanks for your comments, it is appreciated.

I like the idea of sampling and will get more into it once I get the NI maschine. It can be done on the Juno, but it is cumbersome - had to contact the technical support section of Roland lol.

What programs/Hardware do you do for you sampling? Oh by the way, I shy away from stuck sound and tend to tune them a bit and the drums I always makes sure I layer here and there so as to give a different sound than the on-board ones.

sampling is cool and shows artistry, though some composers would tell you it is rubbish. It makes you feel the aesthetics of music as an artform. To get into sampling, you need to listen to old artist, and check out producers' like Damu, Wajeed, Pete Rock, 9th WOnder, J DIlla, DJ PRemier, and a whole lots more, I must tell you this, If you don't feel Deep hip hop, you might find it hard to love sampling,

About Equipments. Though Equipment plays a very good role in music making, but good music don't rely on equipments. There are so many equipments for sampling but so far, MPC takes the number 1 spot. NI maschine is cool but mehn nuthing makes it grimey like an MPC 500, 1000, 2000XL, 4000/ MPD/ MPK and all that. Alternatively, you can connect your Juno G to FL Studio's FPC (A simulation of MPC by Imageline) and trigger your samples from there.

there's much to say my brother.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2010
bouzymill:

sampling is cool and shows artistry, though some composers would tell you it is rubbish. It makes you feel the aesthetics of music as an artform. To get into sampling, you need to listen to old artist, and check out producers' like Damu, Wajeed, Pete Rock, 9th WOnder, J DIlla, DJ PRemier, and a whole lots more, I must tell you this, If you don't feel Deep hip hop, you might find it hard to love sampling,

About Equipments. Though Equipment plays a very good role in music making, but good music don't rely on equipments. There are so many equipments for sampling but so far, MPC takes the number 1 spot. NI maschine is cool but mehn nuthing makes it grimey like an MPC 500, 1000, 2000XL, 4000/ MPD/ MPK and all that. Alternatively, you can connect your Juno G to FL Studio's FPC (A simulation of MPC by Imageline) and trigger your samples from there.

there's much to say my brother.

I am aware of sampling and those who have made a name from it. smiley Pete rock is one of those that blows me away when I watch him work on weird sounding sounds, but yet manages to make some hot joint out of it.

I am not about to ignite a debate of MPC V NI Maschine, but from what I have seen and what I have owned [used to own a 2000xl and 1000] I will take a Maschine over an MPC all day. Maschine is less than two years old, yet it can do almost if not everything an establish platform like the MPC can and cost less.

I am aware of the FPC on friuity loops too, I am not just sure how it the Juno works with the FPC - Unless off course one is using it as a Midi Controller.

Glad to see more and more people coming out of the wood work. Oh the link you posted is not working - "Problem loading page" - please have a look again, it may need fixing perhaps?
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2010
PS
Yeah the link is working now.

The beat is not bad, it may do with a bit of variation here and there. I like it. smiley
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2010
Just listened to it over and over again. I think it will suit someone with a smooth flow and punchy delivery. Very good job. cool
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by bouzymill(m): 12:19am On Mar 10, 2010
ElRazur:

I am aware of sampling and those who have made a name from it. smiley Pete rock is one of those that blows me away when I watch him work on weird sounding sounds, but yet manages to make some hot joint out of it.

I am not about to ignite a debate of MPC V NI Maschine, but from what I have seen and what I have owned [used to own a 2000xl and 1000] I will take a Maschine over an MPC all day. Maschine is less than two years old, yet it can do almost if not everything an establish platform like the MPC can and cost less.

I am aware of the FPC on friuity loops too, I am not just sure how it the Juno works with the FPC - Unless off course one is using it as a Midi Controller.

Glad to see more and more people coming out of the wood work. Oh the link you posted is not working - "Problem loading page" - please have a look again, it may need fixing perhaps?

Good you already in the sampling range, IT's not rerally new to you then. Pete rock is a beast.

What I see about NI MAschine is that its developers took time out to make maschine suck on MPC features. Butbe it MPC or NI MAschine!!! The real thing is to make good music out of it and since you're kinda inlonve with it, Make good Music brother.

Using it as a midi Controller is exactly my point, you use it to trigger samples

thanx for the comments on my beat, much appreciated.

Lez make music.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 12:30am On Mar 10, 2010
I have to agree they stole or copied features of MPC and other notable groove boxes, but then this is how innovation happens lol. grin

Yeah I agree man, it is all about making music. Please post more of stuff you've done. You can create a thread like I did and get feed back. smiley

One of the reason I find sampling intresting is this track here. Please watch it. Listen to how the sound makes no sense in the first few seconds, but then it all gels together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDCDrcZK4NE

That was a classic MPC isnt? Probably a 2500xl or something.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ofokaofoki: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2010
bouzymill i have always wanted to see someone who samples a lot, to think u have been on nairaland for 5 years and u never showed me u make beats is something else.
am impressed man, gimme links to more of ur sampled shit men,
i want to feel u wella. wink wink

el razur u see now that ur a blessing in disguise more guys are showing their real colors. grin grin
dont worry one day u will hear my world class beats . grin
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2010
ofokaofoki:

el razur u see now that your a blessing in disguise more guys are showing their real colors. grin grin

Hello Wengewenge

Ain't you supposed to post this as wengewenge? grin Busted.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ofokaofoki: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2010
ElRazur:

Hello Wengewenge

Ain't you supposed to post this as wengewenge? grin Busted.

hey i am not self-servicer self-servicer or wenge wenge or whatever yall call him , the dude has been impersonating me since lalaboi imprisoned me, i dare him to come out and face me, i am the real OFOKA OFOKI , EBORA NAIRALAND MEJI TONGBE INU IGBO IRUMOLE. grin

FOR REAL 'WENGE self-servicer' IS AN OFOKA IMPERSONATOR, HE EVEN WANTED TO TAKE OVER MY FL LECTURES. WFT.!
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 11:59am On Mar 10, 2010
Oh give me a break! You are busted!!

I have never had a debate about wanting to hear your with ofokaofoki, but wengewenge. I just find it odd and suspicious that you replied in a manner that suggest you are wengewenge.

Keep telling yourself that. grin

Let me guess wengewenge will come in now and say something. Please don't tell me you will keep this up by having a conversation with yourself? grin
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ofokaofoki: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2010
nah u dont understand el razur , i remember i have discussed something bout hearing my beats wit u in the ofoka teaches nigerians how to make beat thread in 2008 or so. 2 years ago. didnt i ?

that wenge wenge appears to be a professional impostor, maybe he works for the CIA, or the FBI , cuzz he undertook my personality with 100% perfection , am reading his past post now, this dude even attempted to fight those i usulally yab frequently online eg jerrymugun , he musta studied my biography. ask lalaboi and eldee
ofoka is not arsene wenge wenge, dont get it twisted & confused like dbanj. ofoka is a beautiful thing! grin grin
grin grin
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2010
Oh give me a phucking break! I never discussed anything with you. All I ever asked from you was a link to vst and nothing else. Stop lying. You are busted. grin

I have never subscribed to your beat on how to make beats. No offence, while I am not too big to know, I think you are better off teaching someone else.

grin

Yeah keep playing multiple personality disorder, it is fun to watch. grin grin
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ofokaofoki: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
little boi, that is not a good enuff excuse, we all know who taught u,how can u deny your teacher.?  mpd is a huge thing to even test. only people with super double brains like us can attempt it, an el razur is berra off trying to impress those that think[size=18pt] el-razur beats are super-wack like semilyfe and co .![/size]

besides aint u supposed to be working on beat 5 , except your telling me that nairaland critics have gotten the better of u , are u quitting now?? are u a quitter ? lmfao grin
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2010
Who taught me? I suppose you are just another nigerian - all talk no action. 

I made four beats, three are loved and one is not liked. I suppose using your logic 3 out of four is bad huh? I will love to see your Primary 6 common entrance and JSS report sheet please. grin

Again, I have nothing to prove.  You on the other hand, need to learn to stop been a baby, quit posting jargon upon jargon and see things for what they are. grin

In the mean time, please resume with your lectures. Remember, in the land of the blind, a one eyed-man is the king. Your palace and subjects await your "lecture".  grin Long live king wengewenge. grin
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ofokaofoki: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2010
nice one,
ElRazur:

You on the other hand, need to learn to stop been a baby,

temper temper mr A-K, mr NWA , Mr i am el razur the JJC learner .Mr 'i am improving fast''. MR ''i do it as a hobby''
mr ''i am not yet commercial like others ''lmfao

stop being a baby??, nah i wanna be young forever !  hola.!

we are waiting patiently for el razur sick beat 5! grin   all eyes on el -razur like pac. now u see what it feels like to have a big mouth and criticize other artists and  autotune. grin
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
Kai how many babies do we have around here. I see you are one of them so let me keep it simple and in pidgin just for you sweet heart.

I go criticise any who puts a weak record for public consumption

I no like autotune. Sue me.

I get noting to prove.

Let me stop now. Me no wan confuse you. grin
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ofokaofoki: 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2010
ElRazur:

I go criticise any who puts a weak record for public consumption

YES , THAT TRUE, ME TOO GO CRITICIZE, JUST LIKE THEY WILL CRITICIZE U TOO.

ElRazur:

I no like autotune. Sue me.
NO WE WONT WE STILL NEED U HERE, U BRING HUMOR. grin
ElRazur:

I get noting to prove.
U CANT PROOF U AINT SUPER WACK ANYWAY, EXCEPT FOR KONGA BEAT. grin
ElRazur:

Let me stop now. Me no wan confuse you. grin
U WILL ONLY CONFUSE YASELF.
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ofokaofoki: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2010
I CAN SEE THAT your TIRED NOW, NOBODY WINS OFOKA AKA EBORA MEJE IN HIS NAIRALAND HOMETOWN. Grin
BACK TO REAL FRUITY LOOPS LECTURES, HOPEFULLY THIS WOULD HELP ASSIST MAKE A SICKER BEAT IN EL RAZUR BEAT 5

THIS IS A CHORD LECTURE FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO MAKE TIGHT CHORDS. OFOKAS LECTURES RESUMES INSTANTLY ,
EL RAZUR TAKE THE FRONT SEAT
grin

Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ElRazur: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
Like I said, it is fun watching you display your multiple personality disorder.
grin
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by ofokaofoki: 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2010
ElRazur:

Like I said, it is fun watching you display your multiple personality disorder.
grin

yeah just like ur multiple wack beats sorry quack beats . all in the name of i do it as a hobby, its not for commercial
lmfao, who are u fooling ? them ? grin grin
Re: Another ElRazur Beat [part 4] **Free Download** by bouzymill(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2010
ofokaofoki:

bouzymill i have always wanted to see someone who samples a lot, to think u have been on nairaland for 5 years and u never showed me u make beats is something else.
am impressed man, gimme links to more of your sampled poo men,
i want to feel u wella. wink wink

el razur u see now that your a blessing in disguise more guys are showing their real colors. grin grin

lol. I'm quite familiar with your tutorials on Nairaland. the issue with me not showing up as a beatmaker is cos I believe people don't really understand the concept of sampling and once you upload a beat and it's not sounding Timbalandish, Don Jazzish or I.D Cabasaish, they believe its crap and I can count the number of real headz here. So, I just feel it's a waste of time and all. Got so many beats I'ld try and upload some later,

Thanx Man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 20 Fresh Jams From Naija / MP3 DOWNLOAD: 2baba – African Queen Remix / Childish Gambino – Feels Like Summer Mp3 Torrent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.