Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Buhari's Doublegate: One Thing I Know About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Doublegate: One Thing I Know About Nigeria (518 Views)

2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / 14 Facts About Nigeria You Might Not Know / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Doublegate: One Thing I Know About Nigeria by AnodaIT(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Over the years since the rumors of Abacha and the Interim govt, Abacha death, Obasanjo released from prison, Yar'Adua debacle and all the intrigues of Jonathan administration, one thing I have come to understand without doubt about Nigeria is that whenever you hear a rumor, there is 80% chance that the thing happened and was closed up or something very similar happened.

I have never seen a widespread rumor that didn't pan out even if not totally in the way it was rumored

Re: Buhari's Doublegate: One Thing I Know About Nigeria by Guestlander: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
AnodaIT:
Over the years since the rumors of Abacha and the Interim govt, Abacha death, Obasanjo released from prison, Yar'Adua debacle and all the intrigues of Jonathan administration, one thing I have come to understand without doubt about Nigeria is that whenever you hear a rumor, there is 80% chance that the thing happened and was closed up or something very similar happened.

I have never seen a widespread rumor that didn't pan out even if not totally in the way it was rumored

Like ingesting salt to cure ebola? Answering a certain phone call would kill you instantly? Taking polio medication will render you permanently infertile?
Most rumors in Nigeria are completely reta.rded.
Just look at the current one that president Buhari is cloned. ....heheheh Nigerians have a strange sense of humor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Doublegate: One Thing I Know About Nigeria by hakimi1974(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Guestlander:

Like ingesting salt to cure ebola? Answering a certain phone call would kill you instantly? Taking polio medication will render you permanently infertile?
Most rumors in Nigeria are completely reta.rded.
Just look at the current one that president Buhari is cloned. ....heheheh Nigerians have a strange sense of humor.
my brother the thing tire me ooo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kukah Dissociates Self From Piece On Biafra / Blame Davido For The $26 Billion NNPC Corruption Scam - Reno Omokri / World Postal Day: Will Nipost Be Relevant With Launch Of The Electronic Order?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.