Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Nairaland Moderators, Kilode?, Ogini?, Meinene? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Moderators, Kilode?, Ogini?, Meinene? (505 Views)

The Unprofessional-ism Of Nairaland Moderators... / Nairaland Moderators! Why Was I Banned? / Nairaland Moderators Are Stealing People's Details And Making Raw Comments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Moderators, Kilode?, Ogini?, Meinene? by netotse(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2010
this post was deleted by the spambot https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=407413.msg5645260#msg5645260 it definitely is not spam, and i'm suspecting biina was banned because of it, as is the usual practice, i have received intel. that this is a plan by seun to annex nigeria to the north as well as stiffle intellectual discussions on NL, just wait for me, i'm going to get the maps to prove it grin

errrr. . .while i get the maps, would it be possible for you guys(the moderators) to untag the post?last time i tried to quote one of such posts i ended up getting banned, and had to get back to NL through the back door!

and also, if biina was banned(again) re-instating him with an apology would also be a sensible thing to do!
Re: Nairaland Moderators, Kilode?, Ogini?, Meinene? by mamagee3(f): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2010
Alright, what's the point of this thread?
Re: Nairaland Moderators, Kilode?, Ogini?, Meinene? by chic2pimp(m): 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Moderators, Kilode?, Ogini?, Meinene? by mamagee3(f): 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2010
^^Why are you laughing. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Moderators, Kilode?, Ogini?, Meinene? by chic2pimp(m): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2010
Nah you jare grin
Your posts are usually funny or aggresive or Whine peeps up grin
Re: Nairaland Moderators, Kilode?, Ogini?, Meinene? by netotse(m): 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2010
mama-gee:

Alright, what's the point of this thread?
mama-gee i'm begging you, when you see any thread i start, wkp!

(1) (Reply)

Stereo Code Retrieval Honda / Things No One Tells You About Internet Opportunities. / Its Raining Here,its Not Acidic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.