Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I’m A Hoe Too’- 21 Savage Says As He Supports Amber Rose At Slut Walk Festival ( - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m A Hoe Too’- 21 Savage Says As He Supports Amber Rose At Slut Walk Festival ( (1446 Views)

Tiwa Savage thanks MI as he supports her over former label mate Victoria Kimani / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” / "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Hoe Too’- 21 Savage Says As He Supports Amber Rose At Slut Walk Festival ( by richie3d(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
?I?m a Hoe Too?- 21 Savage says as he supports Amber Rose at Slut Walk Festival (Photos)
Rapper 21 Savage and his girlfriend Amber Rose are definitely going stronger and they seem ready to take their relationship to the next level.
Yesterday, Amber Rose hosted the third edition of her Slut Walk Festival in downtown LA and her rapper boyfriend was out in full force to support her. 21 Savage was seen holding a sign which read, “I’m a HOE too. while Amber held a similar sign that read “Captain Save a Hoe”.
The curvy model was also joined by her mother Dorothy Rose and her BFF Blac Chyna.
The Slut Walk Festival is an event designed to fight against gender violence, rape, and other various formed of misogyny.
See more photos below..
http://www.richi3d.ml/2017/10/im-hoe-too-21-savage-says-as-he.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: I’m A Hoe Too’- 21 Savage Says As He Supports Amber Rose At Slut Walk Festival ( by Yeligray(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
If u be hoe come make i use you for farm
Re: I’m A Hoe Too’- 21 Savage Says As He Supports Amber Rose At Slut Walk Festival ( by ItchingPreek(m): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Not all pussy that is yellow are worth sucking. You suck some and never return to normalcy; that is thé case of this young fellow.

Theres is nothing we can do, hes gone. Now a hoe.

1 Like

Re: I’m A Hoe Too’- 21 Savage Says As He Supports Amber Rose At Slut Walk Festival ( by Kendroid: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Comedian Ebiye’s Fiancée Is The Girl In Adekunle Gold’s Orente Video / Fans Worried As Pheelz Fails To Feature In Olamide 7th Studio Album / Comedian Buchi Pictured With Thierry Henry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.