Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,777 members, 7,827,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night (48113 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State / Davido Deletes CCTV Videos Of Tagbo's Last Night From Instagram. Shares New Pic / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night by Igwe2(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2017
First my condolence to the family,but having said that I think the court is where she need to pour out her cries and not social media.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night by iamDjSkukie(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2017
RIP to tagbo, may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. More of d story will still surface but let's live with dis first
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night by jayneebae(f): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2017
deepwater:
David Tqgbo fall on you!!!
cheesy
deepwater:
David Tqgbo fall on you!!!
LOL
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night by Juliearth(f): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2017
zinizta:
The Tagbo I Know Is Tagbo Umeike And The PiX Looks Like Him. I Hope It Isn't Him. Na Wa O!

He is the one. Sorry for the loss.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night by aalangel(f): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2017
smardray:
when he wanted to chop From the Rich boy's money. ..u didn't remember to cry then

She said she warned him. Visit her Instagram page.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night by muller101(m): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2017
Is that Wilson ikechukwu Tagbo. Willie in trouble grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night by pannyman(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2017
She doesn't appear to be serious. She is trivializing the guy's death.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night by richard870(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2017
checkolatunji:

Go meet your class teacher if you come nairaland come learn English.
Lol... ur problem
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night by KendrickAyomide: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
naijaboiy:

Serious? grin
i swear God.. go IG go see am.. no worry i go scree shot am send
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
zinizta:
The Tagbo I Know Is Tagbo Umeike And The PiX Looks Like Him. I Hope It Isn't Him. Na Wa O!

He is the one ..na your pal?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night by hoodboy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
dude was accused of defrauding someone to the tuneof 20million naira last month on stella dimokokorkus's blog.

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/09/serial-fraudster-on-run.html?m=1
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night by zinizta: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
hoodboy:
dude was accused of defrauding someone to the tuneof 20million naira last month on stella dimokokorkus's blog.

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/09/serial-fraudster-on-run.html?m=1

Thats Serious Braaah!!! you come from a good home and this is how you chose to go out... i feel sorry for you my friend and even feel more sorry for myself. the dead weeps for the dead.

this is a lesson for everyone from a privileged home. Manage peer pressure carefully.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night by zinizta: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
jayson87:
So Tagbo is this old and he was partying / clubbing around with davido and gang. How else can one better describe a NFA
he doesn't fit that tag... he was the A & R Person for Questionmark record label which explains why you saw him with Mode 9. he was an intelligent chap. it is just sad...
Re: Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night by Ayobami7(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) / Peace Samuel Omana's New Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Relocates To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.