Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin (3443 Views)

Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC / Obaseki Is An Ingrate, Ayiri Emami Blasts Chief Edwin Clark / Breaking: At Last Akpabio Wins Re Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin by frankdoz25: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
BREAKING NEWS!
AT LAST, NNAMDI KANU IS FOUND!
By Bishops Edwin...
I know where Nnamdi Kanu is now..
I apologise to all my friends. I am going to let this secret out. My conscience is exploding in grief for keeping it this long.. I know exposing this will make some people think I can't keep simple secrets. I know some lilly hearts will feel betrayed. The brave ones have been irking to hear this truth..
I know the whereabout of Kanu!
This is not like Orji Uzor Kalu's spurious hullabaloo of Mazi Kanu fleeing from Malaysia to London.. He is just seeking cheap relevance.. He wants to be in the picture. He did it at Kuje.. Filled the Social media with his Trojan horse entry. Ekele Dili Chukwuthat for once he said the truth after that visit, "Kanu is unbribable!".. Akòró gbago, akòró gbadata..
Afara Ukwu, Umuahia 14th September 2017..
The Nigerian wicked establishment unleashed their terrorist groups at Biafrans, clothed with military camos..
News headlines later said the army claimed responsibility for that state sponsored acts terrorism.. Army later added that they FOUND bombs at Kanu's home. Next day, they said they DID NOT ENTER his home.. Weed oriented self countering speeches!!
Untrained in the use of assault rifles and the just supplied US APC tanks..
They claimed their drivers were just testing the manoeuvres and how the steering could turn into streets. A battalion probably was calculating bullet trajectory and speed as all the bullets rained on us.. piercing walls and roof. Bodies went down. Souls left. Blood drew maps on the ground. A few legs ran.. Mine did too..
I saw kanu, he refused to run.. The boys on guard "lost order" and lifted him off his feet.. They wanted him alive.. They need him alive.. Every man and woman of Biafra whisked Kanu away, in spirit and in flesh.. Even his enemies prayed that he survives this..
A dying soul screamed,"fear not, Biafra Will Come but you must leave here now!"..
Shooting turned to shelling..
Some lines of the famous Biafra war song grazed through my mind..
..save my bullet oh Biafra..
If I happen to fall and die for Biafra
Biafra save my Bullet when I die
The dying souls pleaded that Kanu be saved.. Kanu is the bullet now and every Biafran have his..
A little distance further.. The weight of the crying brothers and dying friends was too heavy to bear. Nnamdi Kanu refused to retreat an inch further. He walked back towards the soldiers, towards the shooting.. He walked through them. He had done it before. He did it at Abakiliki road.. But this time he didn't finish the walk. They took him away. We traced and followed them like Miriam followed baby Moses at River Nile. Now River Niger carried our Moses in a basket..
Finally.. They took him to somewhere. Where they can't kill him. They tried. But it was just impossible.. I know where Nnamdi Kanu is right now..
Kanu is glued and bonded today in every Biafran heart. In our minds. In our speeches.. We Speak Kanu.. He is in your conscience! Bring out the Kanu in you first.. Fear not! We shall not capitulate!!..
Nnamdi Kanu was not asking for a farmland nor food nor cloths but the restoration of the indigenous dignity of mankind in Biafra land..
Let's keep away the Spirit of servitude and mental slavery induced by these quislings and petty belle first politicians of PDP vs APC and bring out the Kanu in us!..
That's where Kanu is now..

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin by madridguy(m): 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin by Mescopaul(m): 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
I hope you are OK brov

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin by Amajerry83(m): 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
Another nonsense to deal with. It's high time I left this country and go to my village in Edo State. grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin by Truthbtold1: 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
Loose screw

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin by yarimo(m): 12:03am On Oct 04, 2017
Kikikiki grin cheesy IPOBIANS being confusing themselves and smoking of too much WEED in the night are like 5 and 6
frankdoz25:
BREAKING NEWS!
AT LAST, NNAMDI KANU IS FOUND!
By Bishops Edwin...
I know where Nnamdi Kanu is now..
I apologise to all my friends. I am going to let this secret out. My conscience is exploding in grief for keeping it this long.. I know exposing this will make some people think I can't keep simple secrets. I know some lilly hearts will feel betrayed. The brave ones have been irking to hear this truth..
I know the whereabout of Kanu!
This is not like Orji Uzor Kalu's spurious hullabaloo of Mazi Kanu fleeing from Malaysia to London.. He is just seeking cheap relevance.. He wants to be in the picture. He did it at Kuje.. Filled the Social media with his Trojan horse entry. Ekele Dili Chukwuthat for once he said the truth after that visit, "Kanu is unbribable!".. Akòró gbago, akòró gbadata..
Afara Ukwu, Umuahia 14th September 2017..
The Nigerian wicked establishment unleashed their terrorist groups at Biafrans, clothed with military camos..
News headlines later said the army claimed responsibility for that state sponsored acts terrorism.. Army later added that they FOUND bombs at Kanu's home. Next day, they said they DID NOT ENTER his home.. Weed oriented self countering speeches!!
Untrained in the use of assault rifles and the just supplied US APC tanks..
They claimed their drivers were just testing the manoeuvres and how the steering could turn into streets. A battalion probably was calculating bullet trajectory and speed as all the bullets rained on us.. piercing walls and roof. Bodies went down. Souls left. Blood drew maps on the ground. A few legs ran.. Mine did too..
I saw kanu, he refused to run.. The boys on guard "lost order" and lifted him off his feet.. They wanted him alive.. They need him alive.. Every man and woman of Biafra whisked Kanu away, in spirit and in flesh.. Even his enemies prayed that he survives this..
A dying soul screamed,"fear not, Biafra Will Come but you must leave here now!"..
Shooting turned to shelling..
Some lines of the famous Biafra war song grazed through my mind..
..save my bullet oh Biafra..
If I happen to fall and die for Biafra
Biafra save my Bullet when I die
The dying souls pleaded that Kanu be saved.. Kanu is the bullet now and every Biafran have his..
A little distance further.. The weight of the crying brothers and dying friends was too heavy to bear. Nnamdi Kanu refused to retreat an inch further. He walked back towards the soldiers, towards the shooting.. He walked through them. He had done it before. He did it at Abakiliki road.. But this time he didn't finish the walk. They took him away. We traced and followed them like Miriam followed baby Moses at River Nile. Now River Niger carried our Moses in a basket..
Finally.. They took him to somewhere. Where they can't kill him. They tried. But it was just impossible.. I know where Nnamdi Kanu is right now..
Kanu is glued and bonded today in every Biafran heart. In our minds. In our speeches.. We Speak Kanu.. He is in your conscience! Bring out the Kanu in you first.. Fear not! We shall not capitulate!!..
Nnamdi Kanu was not asking for a farmland nor food nor cloths but the restoration of the indigenous dignity of mankind in Biafra land..
Let's keep away the Spirit of servitude and mental slavery induced by these quislings and petty belle first politicians of PDP vs APC and bring out the Kanu in us!..
That's where Kanu is now..

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin by ahnie: 3:05am On Oct 04, 2017
This must be kanu's foot publicist.

You are here ranting over a man that took to his heels,after all the mouth he has made.the Nigerian army really rained on kanu's dreams.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin by ahnie: 3:11am On Oct 04, 2017
Solomon kanu!
Born on Monday!
Christened on tuesday!
Dis-biafran on wednesday!
Python Danced on Thursday!
Disappeared on Friday!
Dat is the end of Solomon kanu!

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin by Boyooosa(m): 4:49am On Oct 04, 2017
Nigerians are just fun loving peeps sha! See as this one pulls out poem from a sensitive issue to some. See as he just simplified everything making us to know that the whole struggle is just a milenium joke. He is supposed to be endorsed by glo lafta concert truth. Naija got talent!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin by BALLOSKI: 5:23am On Oct 04, 2017
Lunacy

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin by Iamnobody: 6:00am On Oct 04, 2017
Write ups like this and the comments from people who share your ideology are the reasons you people won’t get what you seek.... Try to be intelligent with words.

I know I’m gonna be quoted and called afonja and all that but then you’ll be proving my point

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin by BALLOSKI: 6:03am On Oct 04, 2017
Mine did too..
I saw kanu, he refused to run.. The boys on guard "lost order" and lifted him off his feet.. They wanted him alive.. They need him alive.. Every man and woman of Biafra whisked Kanu away, in spirit and in flesh..

here the cowards were in serious fear and showed the cowardly materials they were made of.

He walked back towards the soldiers, towards the shooting.. He walked through them. He had done it before. He did it at Abakiliki road.. But this time he didn't finish the walk. They took him away.

here, army took him away and the other paragraph in quote says he was taken in spirit and flesh by the biaflan secret service.

Malaysian route dilekto, where art thou?

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin by midgee(m): 6:27am On Oct 04, 2017
Itunes Gift Card UK,US,AU,CN,CND,MX) $1-$1000

Amazon Gift card needed for below countries
��Brazil��
��Canada��
��USA��
��UK��
��Germany��
��France��
��Spain��
��Italy��
��India��
��China��
��Japan ��

*All denomination needed including $150, $200, $500 and $1000 single card*

Good cards needed

*Other Gift Cards we Buy*

Walmart Gift card,BestBuy Gift Card,Google play Gift Card,EBay Gift card, *Bitcoin*
(
Re: Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin by Iruobean(m): 6:43am On Oct 04, 2017
IPOB supporters will say come and comment if this is true.

Pls no body should quote me because I am not a small boy.
Re: Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin by victorioushands: 7:55am On Oct 04, 2017
Please go and look for work. Shouting Biafra or Kanu your new name for your Biafra, will not save you from that hunger and joblessness. Biafra agitation has been on for decades, you just happened to know about this one because of internet and you thought Biafra is here and your Kanu will bring it from where he kept it from his father's house - right inside his mama's wrappers. Sorryoooo!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2017
victorioushands:
Please go and look for work. Shouting Biafra or Kanu your new name for your Biafra, will not save you from that hunger and joblessness. Biafra agitation has been on for decades, you just happened to know about this one because of internet and you thought Biafra is here and your Kanu will bring it from where he kept it from his father's house - right inside his mama's wrappers. Sorryoooo!

Kid's everywhere..
Re: Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin by yemmight(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2017
Kanu done hypnotize all of them, both the young and the old.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin by magoo10(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2017
Nice write up
Nnamdi KANU is in the hearts of biafrans.
Re: Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin by ignis: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2017
Is this a movie

(1) (Reply)

Image Of A Country: Some Americans Mock Nigeria On Twitter / Emir Sanusi - The Curse Of The Agaba Idu Must Be Cleansed. / Video: OPC Members Seen Clearing Fulani Settlement Axis In Igangan Oyo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.