Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,508 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin (16756 Views)

Osayomore Joseph Regains Freedom From Kidnappers In Edo (Photo) / Kidnappers Of Osayomore Joseph Demand N200m Ransom / Oriri Osayomore, Son Of Osayomore Joseph React To News Of His Father's Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by urvillagepeoplee(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2017
paradigmshift:

like say u know the palace reach me lmao. gerarahere
where u know inside palace,where I don dey enter since I be young boy,even did my I.T there. you must be a mofo with as low as 0.5kb per hour speed of reasoning. buzz off codeine drinker.
Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by paradigmshift(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
where u know inside palace,where I don dey enter since I be young boy,even did my I.T there. you must be a mofo with as low as 0.5kb per hour speed of reasoning. buzz off codeine drinker.
palace boy lmao. d way u dey mention drugs en, e be like say Na your hobby b dt. no take crack o.
Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by DeRay98(m): 11:37am On Oct 04, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
see them olodo claiming to be wise,so its everybody that wears white and has the royal hair cut that is a chief in the palace,other noble men have great titles in the kingdom and do not participate in palace activities due to its fetish nature. my uncle was the secretary to the late oba, so I know majority of the chiefs,at one point,this man use to sing praises of the oba at the palace or you think the bead he is wearing on his wrist is for fancy.if you don't know things ask your elders instead of coming online to type under the influence of tramadol and codeine.

Being honoured with a title to acknowledge his achievements in his field for the kingdom doesn't make him a "high ranking chief in the Palace".
Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by urvillagepeoplee(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2017
paradigmshift:

palace boy lmao. d way u dey mention drugs en, e be like say Na your hobby b dt. no take crack o.
palace guard,I can see codeine is showing all over u in ur dp,quit it because it makes ur reasoning more or less a typical oshiomhole agbero.
Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by KendrickAyomide: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2017
opal4real:

VERY IMPORTANT CHIEF
Where did you get that from? Early morning weed is not good for the brain!!!

the guy brain get cobwebs.. e just mumu quote me with rubbish
Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by urvillagepeoplee(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2017
DeRay98:

Being honoured with a title to acknowledge his achievements in his field for the kingdom doesn't make him a "high ranking chief in the Palace".
no,it makes him your mate in the street.
Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by urvillagepeoplee(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
the guy brain get cobwebs.. e just mumu quote me with rubbish
d withdrawal method wey ur dad be won do wey d part wey suppose to form ur brain spill for bedspread nai make sense elude u.
Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by guru90: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2017
Useless leaders in this country still the cause Nigeria problems.

They could have kill EVANS direct...
so dat others will learn...

so far...... Evans still alive... Kidnapping will never stop because dat criminal Evans Don trained boys via kidnapping.
Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by tuscani: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
cckris:
Africa man de suffer lai lai time O, E never bad like this, E never bad like this.
when there is life, there is hope
Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
argob44:
Popular Benin legendary musician, Osayomore Joseph have been kidnapped by unknown gunmen. He was kidnapped at his residence on Tuesday after performing at the Oba of Benin coronation anniversary.

According to former PMAN chairman, comedian, now a musician, Maleke Idowu, Sir Osayomore Joseph who is not feeling too well, was taken away by the kidnappers in a motorcycle.

Maleke also told AsbGlst Nigeria that his wife was also shot and she is currently receiving treatment in a hospital, in Benin.

Details later...

Source: http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/10/benin-musician-osayomore-joseph-kidnapped.html

Sir Osayomore Joseph who is not feeling too well, was taken away by the kidnappers in a motorcycle.

they didn't even have the decency of kidnapping him in a jeep or even camry
Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by jobbers: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
oh
Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by Osanoghodua1: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
God shall bring him back safely
Osanoghodua will never allow the Ulelefe power to go down, The Ékuabónoló will fight the kidnnapers in Jesus might name, Amen

Oba gha tor kpéré
Iseeeee
Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by paradigmshift(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
palace guard,I can see codeine is showing all over u in ur dp,quit it because it makes ur reasoning more or less a typical oshiomhole agbero.
u dn drug your self sotey u dn turn ambassador of drugs lmao. if it's not good for your health quit lol.. u so obsessed that u went checking on my pic lol. Na bp wan finish u so
Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by urvillagepeoplee(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
paradigmshift:

u dn drug your self sotey u dn turn ambassador of drugs lmao. if it's not good for your health quit lol.. u so obsessed that u went checking on my pic lol. Na bp wan finish u so
yes am an ambassador that's y am advising you to quit codeine,you can see how slow it has made you quote me over a post I made about 2hrs ago,ur brain isn't only running on 0.5kb per hour as I initially thought, its operating on android 5.0 kitkat. no wonder ur hair looks like the pubic hair of a mensurating hyena.
Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
http://westernpostnigeria.com/benin-popular-musician-osayomore-i-would-have-failed-in-my-music-career-if-i-hadnt-married-plenty-women-as-my-predecessors-did/
get a little expo from here,next time,ask questions before you spill rubbish online.

Stop contradicting yourself. You wrote "VERY IMPORTANT CHIEF",

Aside the Ikadele n'Ene,Uzama n'Ihinron,some heriditary chieftancy titles and few important chieftancy title which we all know the bearers. The rest are not VERY important.

Guy stop taking those cheap stuffs.
Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by urvillagepeoplee(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
opal4real:

Stop contradicting yourself. You wrote "VERY IMPORTANT CHIEF",

Aside the Ikadele n'Ene,Uzama n'Ihinron,some heriditary chieftancy titles and few important chieftancy title which we all know the bearers. The rest are not VERY important.

Guy stop taking those cheap stuffs.
so someone that sings praises to the oba is not important,why was your father not given the title or how many other people holds same title,stop breathing from ur anus and focus on some traditional matters rather than doing cultism upandan.

1 Like

Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
see them olodo claiming to be wise,so its everybody that wears white and has the royal hair cut that is a chief in the palace,other noble men have great titles in the kingdom and do not participate in palace activities due to its fetish nature. my uncle was the secretary to the late oba, so I know majority of the chiefs,at one point,this man use to sing praises of the oba at the palace or you think the bead he is wearing on his wrist is for fancy.if you don't know things ask your elders instead of coming online to type under the influence of tramadol and codeine.

So Irabor na ur uncle? Small liar!!! You cant be an important chief without Uma Ze'kpata.

Which of the Ikadele and Uzama, no'ma ze'kpata?
Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:

So Irabor na ur uncle? Small liar!!! You cant be an important without Uma Ze'kpata.

Which of the Ikadele and Uzama, no'ma ze'kpata?
Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
so someone that sings praises to the oba is not important,why was your father not given the title or how many other people holds same title,stop breathing from ur anus and focus on some traditional matters rather than doing cultism upandan.

Lol!!! This cheap mush mush real dey make u use head waka?

Your brain real get cobweb.

Meh orhe asaka no sie oghionba!!!

You are nothing but a Benin Slave and so you will remain!!!

Ukhian de'vba weh!!!
Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by urvillagepeoplee(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
opal4real:

Lol!!! This cheap mush mush real dey make u use head waka?

Meh orhe asaka no sie oghionba!!!

You are nothing but a Benin Slave and so you will you remain!!!

Ukhian de'vba weh!!!

baboon on heat period,isn't ur father not a Benin man,u are saying someone's title isn't important, why was you father no given even the lowest title in the kingdom. amateur cultist who don't respect elders only come online to beat chest.sakaswine

1 Like

Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by shallysgirl: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yes na, ororo no dey fade, oba no dey go transfer.
They must release him.
urvillagepeoplee:
shebi he say oba no dey go transfer,its like oba don go transfer.

1 Like

Re: Osayomore Joseph Kidnapped By Gunmen In Benin by Irritant: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
shebi he say oba no dey go transfer,its like oba don go transfer.

U obviously a slowpoke grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Jesus: I Almost Gave Up Music / Comedian Shortcut, Others Thrill UK Audience At Sabinus Tour (Photos) / Benson Okonkwo Dazzles In New Fashionable Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.