Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m (64347 Views)

Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija / Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by newoffer: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2017
when. u are being followed from your village.
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by ignis: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2017
When I see a guy that will go far, I know one.
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by Diso60090(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=SuperSuna your moneyave3 post=61092043][/quote]
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by martineverest(m): 9:58am On Oct 04, 2017
Papiikush:
I use to think warri guys have sense before. Apparently they don't carry last even when it comes to stupidity.
efe isn't warri guy....na jos
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Only in Africa hungry girls like you expects men to feed them .

And for the records, Pinky is not thirsty like you.

And she didn't dump me, we separated because I was too busy with my hustle and studies.
ignore that bitch.
She go just carry stupide fingers dey shout money,money for every thread
Stupide girl

1 Like

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by stillseth: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

I hope you've stop to apply too much oil on your face broke boy

You and tat airforce guy really make me ROTFL this AM...but why you go dey call someone broke and you don't even know their acct balance....let me remind you..up there in your first comment you were asking wanting and clamouring to join efe spend the rest of the money he has left.....so now ask yourself....who's broke between you and that airforce1 guy?

4 Likes

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Mumu ..

Money miss road.

Not even a house of his own to boast of..

Just shoes .. No sense.

Kwe ke...see diss
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by Jennifer89(f): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2017
IamAirforce1:
He must be the type of man you like ..

What type of man are you
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by Naff24(f): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Mumu ..

Money miss road.

Just shoes .. No sense.

Habah.... Him go build house('s) na... Na him money never reach the kind house him want.
If he's doing great in his career('s), thumbs up to him.

That's all matters
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2017
Are we not missing sth here??
How much of the shoes has he bought.
Infact this guy dey disturb me oooo

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2017
that guy sef!

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by stillseth: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:
EFE..........i wish their was still remnant left in the mola so I could partake

I just want to remind you that you said this, then later called someone broke boy..... The last time I checked..its only a broke person that's struggles to partake in a "remnant"..

And pls no insult me ooo im just reminding you of what you said

2 Likes

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by FrankGiel: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Mumu ..

Money miss road.

Just shoes .. No sense.
House Mschewww
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by stillseth: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2017
Naff24:

Habah.... Him go build house('s) na... Na him money never reach the kind house him want.
If he's doing great in his career('s), thumbs up to him.

That's all matters

Make he wait till he has over 100million to guy for lekki.... Even if na house of 15M him fit build now make he build am before it too late make him case no go be like dem edris abdukarem, blackface...ETC...make dem no come social media in the nearest future kan dey blast people cos dem no hold rabar again.
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by Crystalline(f): 10:09am On Oct 04, 2017
Just Negodu
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Mumu ..
Money miss road.

Just shoes .. No sense.
or better still an investment to boast of. anyway it his life, what my concern self.
HIS MONEY, HIS LIFE.
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by Dearlord(m): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2017
He even tried. Bata even better.
Omo! If it were to be some of my Yoruba guys, he will be partying up and down till all is gone.
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by bigiyaro(m): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2017
IamAirforce1:

And she didn't dump me, we separated because I was too busy with my hustle and studies.
its funny how dis broke girls see relationship as an employment

3 Likes

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by smith666999(m): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:

He's such a greedy guy such that he can't spend the money on MARVIS his girlfriend

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by bigfather(m): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Mumu ..

Money miss road.

Just shoes .. No sense.

When he can buy a good house for 10M o!

1 Like

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by bigfather(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2017
bigiyaro:
its funny how dis broke girls see relationship as an employment

Employment abi their RIGHTS!

1 Like

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Mumu ..

Money miss road.

Just shoes .. No sense.

House of 25 million i laugh u
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by Safiaa(f): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Mumu ..

Money miss road.

Just shoes .. No sense.
Is it your money? Ah ahn
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by joshuaidibia(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by omomummy13: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2017
With Us, Your Progress Is Guaranteed!!!

Do you live within Lekki / Ajah axis?
Are you good with Photoshop?
Are you computer Literate?
Can you work from Monday to Saturday? (Off on some saturdays)
Are you proactive and can work under minimal supervision?
Do you possess excellent communication skills

Your ability to set clear goals will ultimately help to achieve life dreams. Work hard today to have a rewarding future. We are a startup. We are committed to our vision. We are fearless. We are passionate and most importantly we fear ONLY God.

We will build your confidence, help you to grow and eventually treat you as an important part of our organization.
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by Eghoza(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2017
;Dnot even a house, but shoes, how many can you wear at a time. LMAO

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by Tallino25(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2017
corn and rice!!!!! Ewo chim!!!! where did u get dat idea form u dey sure u no dey chop am ;Dcorn and rice!!!!! Ewo chim!!!! where did u get dat idea form u dey sure u no dey chop am
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by TheKing4040(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2017
Papiikush:
I use to think warri guys have sense before. Apparently they don't carry last even when it comes to stupidity.
ur stupidity is extremely stupendous....am also a warri guy.
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by babslepe: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2017
I can remember vividly me and my cousins had à big argument on this 25m winning. Thèse days 25m is not as big as we think it is, the way things are in naija at the moment if he his not frugal with that money he might go broke in the next 1-2 years, a friend of mine recently moved out of his parents place to get his own place within Lagos we had a budget of 700k rough estimate. Right now my guy has spent over a million rent inclusive and the flat is still not coming out yet these days the way money has lost its value you need to be careful. You just decide to take fresh air outside before you know it 10k Don follow am.

1 Like

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by hopebacy(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2017
biacan:
EFE..........i wish their was still remnant left in the mola so I could partake
olosho spotted..

1 Like

Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by jrerico1(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2017
Papiikush:
your brain is premature, I don't blame you.
Re: Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m by oluwadarey009: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2017
Hello everybody
If #400 is not too small for you daily I have a platform that pays for posting ads on Facebook account , is really paying.. I've gotten some money there...

Chat me up on whatsapp 09064661204 for more info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed / Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures / Proof That Dangote Reconciled Olamide And DonJazzy. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.