Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

The Young Prof In University Of Benin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Young Prof In University Of Benin (2931 Views)

How Young Nigerian Man Became Associate Prof In A Cyprus University / Anthony Chukwudi Mazeli, Soldier Tops His Class In University Of Lancaster, UK / The Newest Prof In University Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Young Prof In University Of Benin by Youngkingz(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2017
help me celebrate my brother has he graduate today

join us as we celebrate a man with great vision at University of Benin
venue
physics department
TIME
2PM

PLEASE GIVE HIM SOME LIKE AND SHARE

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by Roon9(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
OP, hope you have not graduated? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
And you that Prof? Smh
Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by Youngkingz(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Roon9:
Roon9:
Roon9:
why did u ask?
Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by MARX77(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
My man.#Rep uniben. I admire this guy's intelligence as i am one given to intellectual endeavors as well...
I'll rather not ruin his jolly moment with memories of how he treated us in 100 Level.
#Congrats prof.

1 Like

Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by Youngkingz(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
MARX77:
My man.#Rep uniben. I admire this guy's intelligence as i am one given to intellectual endeavors as well...
I'll rather not ruin his jolly moment with memories of how he treated us in 100 Level.
#Congrats prof.

do u know him?
Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by Youngkingz(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
MARX77:
#Congrats prof.
the way u sound seem to me u know my brother very well, but all the same old things as past : are you around?
Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by DavidEsq(m): 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
Anyone noticed the predominantly blue ish? Birdman lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by KendrickAyomide: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
DavidEsq:
Anyone noticed the predominantly blue ish? Birdman lipsrsealed
Lmao, So u mean the guy na eiye?

1 Like

Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by DavidEsq(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
Lmao, So u mean the guy na eiye?
Na u talk am o. I say Birdman, why u come dey misquote me na. Shebi birdman na Lil Wayne papa na embarassed

6 Likes

Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by KendrickAyomide: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
DavidEsq:

Na u talk am o. I say Birdman, why u come dey misquote me na. Shebi birdman na Lil Wayne papa na embarassed
hahahaha.. U dey fear ? so birdam don dey wear blue abi. it's all right
Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by muller101(m): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
Too much blue grin
Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by Youngkingz(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
muller101:
Too much blue grin
noted
Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by kams19(m): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Congrats to my man Damisa. Very humble . more humble than I am shaa
Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by Youngkingz(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
kams19:
thanks
Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by DavidEsq(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
hahahaha.. U dey fear ? so birdam don dey wear blue abi. it's all right
Fear ke? Why I go fear lil Wayne papa na

1 Like

Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by Youngkingz(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
DavidEsq:
Fear ke? Why I go fear lil Wayne papa na
be educated for once

1 Like

Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by DavidEsq(m): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
Youngkingz:

be educated for once
Seun, it's u I blame. Just look at this foolish pikin. Yakubu, design dis bloody civilian for me

1 Like

Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by Youngkingz(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
noted
Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
Damisa gbege my guy dat year sha grin
Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by Youngkingz(m): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
MichaelSokoto:
Damisa gbege my guy dat year sha grin
abi
Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
wateva happened to Shedrack, he was everybodys personal pesin undecided
Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by hinograce: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nice one Damisa. The irony of damisa back in school days he didn't look like a serious person. Even in d hostel I was surprised to hear he was a high flyer and hit 1st class in his Bsc in physics. Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by Youngkingz(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
hinograce:
Nice one Damisa. The irony of damisa back in school days he didn't look like a serious person. Even in d hostel I was surprised to hear he was a high flyer and hit 1st class in his Bsc in physics. Congrats bro
thanks BRO
Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by shurley22(f): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
kams19:

Humble...really??
Maybe to you
Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by MARX77(m): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
Youngkingz:

do u know him?
Not on a personal level,but i doubt if i missed any of his classes.He taught to my understanding and I enjoyed his method of teaching as he was just outstanding.Lol @ old things are past;yea.
Congrats once again
Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by MARX77(m): 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
shurley22:

Humble...really?? Maybe to you
LOL.Seems like we rode on same boat.
Re: The Young Prof In University Of Benin by Ashbaba: 12:28am On Oct 05, 2017
Oral Health Education Video Series

Obafemi Awolowo Dental Students' Association (IFUDSA)

PLAQUE AND CALCULUS

PLAQUE is a collection of bacteria and sugar on the teeth.
CALCULUS in dentistry is not the application of derivatives and differentials�� but is formed when plaque is hardened by elements present in the saliva.

How do they form?�
They form as yellow deposits around neck of your teeth and spread to other areas of your teeth.

What do they cause?
They cause Gingivitis (disease of the gum), Mouth odour, Bleeding gums etc.

Can they be removed with toothbrushes?
No, they cannot be removed with toothbrushes.

What should I do then?��‍♂
You should ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBoDYJaXJ8s

Enquiries
CODEH Chairman
� _Dr Toluwani - 07065128129_

P.R.O
� Ash - 08161736204

For more Oral Health Education Video
��
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmJ3SR920Fh0z6seNTlsSdQ

Help create awareness too, kindly rebroadcast
Thanks.

IFUDSA ==> towards an improved oral health

(1) (Reply)

Bsc Or Bsc(ed) Which Is Better In Pursuing A Lecturing Career. / First Nigerian Professors Of Various Disciplines / Unad Post Jamb Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.