Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

How Young Nigerian Man Became Associate Prof In A Cyprus University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Young Nigerian Man Became Associate Prof In A Cyprus University (475 Views)

Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) / Nigerian Man Became The 1st Student Union President To Graduate With First Class / The Young Prof In University Of Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Young Nigerian Man Became Associate Prof In A Cyprus University by damiloladuke: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
A Nigerian man identified as Anyi Obi who is an Associate Professor in a Cyprus University, has taken to social media to reveal how he attained such height in a foreign institution.

The young scholar revealed that he sat before a Jury of five(5) full Professors to prove his worth and also added that he is the first Nigerian Associate Professor of Construction Technology and the youngest in Africa.

Obi recalled how a prophet boldly told him that he will never achieve anything academically but should go into business. He affirmed that he made a promise to himself to upturn the negative prophecy spoken over him when he was just eight (cool years old.

His words ;
Today I gained my academic Promotion as an Associate Professor of Construction Technology from The American University Cyprus. I sat before a Jury of five(5) full Professors and proved my worth. It has been a very short Journey academically yet very promising with great achievements. Knowing that I received my Doctorate just under 4 years ago makes this special. I made a promise to myself to upturn a negative prophecy spoken over me when I was eight(coolyears.

A prophet boldly declared that I will never achieve anything academically rather I should look into doing business. I did look into business but I also choose to pursue one thing I always loved- Teaching and Learning irrespective of what a prophet said. I did not allow a prophecy take my dreams and aspirations away. I have gone ahead to pioneer a software that is endorsed in the UK and Europe.

Yes, you have the power to alter any prophecy on your life. Let me not forget to tell you that I am the first Associate Professor in this field of a Nigerian decent and the youngest in Africa. I chose to become what I saw and not what anyone saw, in a nutshell – It is your Life. Many of you reading this, I implore you never to succumb to negative words no matter from whose mouth it is coming from, stop being victims of strange and negative utterances. It takes determination, zeal and the Grace of God. I am doing it and Yes, you can. God made us with unrestrained possibilities, don’t let whatever anyone saw stop you.

https://lailasnews.com/how-young-nigerian-man-became-associate-prof-in-a-cyprus-university/

lalasticlala

Re: How Young Nigerian Man Became Associate Prof In A Cyprus University by mamaafrik(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
Associate Prof for Cyprus,and you said the pastor was wrong,continuuuu...
Re: How Young Nigerian Man Became Associate Prof In A Cyprus University by BCASH(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
mamaafrik:
lmao
Re: How Young Nigerian Man Became Associate Prof In A Cyprus University by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
Great
Re: How Young Nigerian Man Became Associate Prof In A Cyprus University by BREYZ: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
mamaafrik:

Bomb dey ya head ooo grin

(1) (Reply)

Economics Gurus. Check This / Ebsu Resumption Update / Buk Kano Updated Postgraduate Msc Past Questions Exam And Answers Pdf Copy 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.