Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" (20652 Views)

Make Money Writing Reviews And Comments. Anybody Can Do This / Public Alert: 'we Are Not Recruiting' - Tstv Africa / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by stenlydxlite(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2017
Information about this decoder matters..........You have TSTV decoder, pls share your experience......Thank you
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by CUEDmedia: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2017
No decoder has been sold yet....
Them just dey use mouth buy land upandan cool

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by stenlydxlite(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2017
Nawa oooooo.......why the noise?......I tink say plp don dey buy ni oooo
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by jayson87: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
TSTV will not release their decoder until January.

I had a chat with BeIn sports customer care and they confirmed TSTV does not have the right to broadcast in Nigeria and their services are not in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Vizzim: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
jayson87:

I had a chat with BeIn sports customer care and they confirmed TSTV does not have the right to broadcast in Nigeria and their services are not in Nigeria

Oga prove of your chat.

25 Likes

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by jayson87: 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
Vizzim:

Oga prove of your chat.

Hi! How can we help you today?
01:16 PM
Hello BeIn sports
01:17 PM
Thank you for contacting beIN
How can i help you ?
I want to confirm if your sports channels can be shown in Nigeria
Can you provide me with your name and mobile number?
01:19 PM
My name is Jackson Kola
Mobile No: +23470*****
Nice to have you online with us Mrs jackson
01:20 PM
Thank you
Regarding your request please note that we don't have the broadcasting rights in Nigeria
There is a Statelite TV Station that cliams to have your broadcasting rights in Nigeria called TSTV
can you confirm if such agreements where ever in place with such company
01:21 PM
We don't have any information about this channel Mr jackson
Maybe they provide an other service but you are contacting beIN middle East and north africa
01:22 PM
Thank you Soukaina
01:23 PM
that would be all for now
01:24 PM

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by laribari(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
jayson87:

Hello BeIn sports
How can i help you ?
My name is Jackson Kola
Thank you
Regarding your request please note that we don't have the broadcasting rights in Nigeria
There is a Statelite TV Station that cliams to have your broadcasting rights in Nigeria called TSTV
Maybe they provide an other service but you are contacting beIN middle East and north africa
Thank you Soukaina

If this is true, guys go faint ooo! But how you take get their number?

1 Like

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by jayson87: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
laribari:

Just go online to website, there is a live chat there and also there contact numbers are there. i chatted with another agent from another computer, he said TSTV cannot broadcast BeinSports as no such agreements exist
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by DavidEsq(m): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
jayson87:

Hello BeIn sports
How can i help you ?
My name is Jackson Kola
Thank you
Thank you Soukaina
Screenshot, pls. Dis looks Lai Mohammed ish

76 Likes

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by clementjava: 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
SEE DEM DEM!, DEM DSTV PEOPLE. NA BY FORCE!. LEAVE TSTV. WE NEED THEM. THEY WILL WORK AND STAY BECAUSE OF THE PAY PER VIEW.
TELL YOUR DSTV MANAGEMENT, LET THEM RELEASE PAY PER VIEW TOO, IF THEY DO I WILL STICK WITH THEM, IF NOT, SAY GOBEEEYY. THANK YOU.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Roon9(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
jayson87:

Dstv puppet

43 Likes

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by 2sexycom(m): 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
laribari:

what stops him from taking screenshot? Don't let anyone fool you. Tell him to provide link to where be chatted them up. So that others can do same.

A lot of dstv staff are doing everything they can to kill tHis thing

35 Likes

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by jayson87: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
DavidEsq:

Screenshot, pls. Dis looks Lai Mohammed ish
No need for screen shots. go to beinsports website, there is a live customer care there and telephone numbers. call the qatar and africa help lines, chat with the customer care rep there, you will see for yourself. If you cant place a call, you can chat
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by jayson87: 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
Roon9:

Dstv puppet
olodo! No wonder lies and propaganda sells fast in this country

3 Likes

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by DavidEsq(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
jayson87:
No need for screen shots. go to beinsports website, there is a live customer care there and telephone numbers. call the qatar and africa help lines, chat with the customer care rep there, you will see for yourself. If you cant place a call, you can chat
No be una start am? U go must prove today o. E don dey over u now abi? Screen shots or adonbilivit angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by jayson87: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
DavidEsq:

No be una start am? U go must prove today o. E don dey over u now abi? Screen shots of adonbilivit angry
You be ESQ, do the needful, gather facts and investigate
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by DavidEsq(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
jayson87:
You be ESQ, do the needful, gather facts and investigate
U wan pay me ni. Na u start am. Finish am. All dis children and cousins of Oga Lai, roaming the Internet sef undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by jayson87: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
Roon9:

You are the fool Mr! Bein sport has been airing on metro for ages now. Why didn't you also ask the agent why the allowed that. Fvcking dumb never do well! Satellite TV fall on your balls there
Which Metro, is that a TV station or a payTv provider. Stop lying dude
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Roon9(m): 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
jayson87:

Lols! Learner! My friend park

3 Likes

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by jayson87: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Roon9:

Lols! Learner! My friend park
What the heck is metro! Educare us or park well
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Roon9(m): 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
jayson87:
What the heck is metro! Educare us or park well

Me? Educate your ignorance or stupidity? godforbid!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
jayson87:
ok oga. ..
How about mobdro online streaming app...do they obtain streaming rights too??

How about ctl and trend tv...these satellites show beinsports from 1-10 in hd...??

I guess they don't have streaming rights too..

Tstv debunked these fallacies and propaganda carried on by ur likes earlier today...

Let's watch and see for ourselves cool

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by mrbillz(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
Make I just dey observe as it all unfolds. Co's the whole thing just look sketchy now.

I comment my reserve
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by jayson87: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
krattoss:
ok oga. ..
How about mobdro online streaming app...do they obtain streaming rights too??

How about ctl and trend tv...these satellites show beinsports from 1-10 in hd...??

I guess they don't have streaming rights too..

Tstv debunked these fallacies and propaganda carried on by ur likes earlier today...

Let's watch and see for ourselves cool
Do you understand difference between P2P and PayTV. You are so ignorant, statelite should fall on you. You compare Modbro a P2P to PayTv. This kind of intellectual absurdity you displaying in this information age is arousing aversion

5 Likes

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
jayson87:

Do you understand difference between P2P and PayTV. You are so ignorant, statelite should fall on you. You compare Modbro a P2P to PayTv. This kind of intellectual absurdity you displaying in this information age is alarming
ctl and trendtv nko

7 Likes

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by harizonal123(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
jayson87:
Hahahaha.. give a fool a bible and tell him his life revolves round it, he just certainly believes you, and expect miracle to happen overnight. Add that to your bible Revelation 24:100
Then give an old fool a phone with 100mb subscription he will surely have rubbish to post

18 Likes

Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by jayson87: 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Roon9:

Me? Educate your ignorance or stupidity? godforbid!
You will come back and say had I known. I know Nigerians. They are believers. That's why propaganda and falsehood thrives here
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by jayson87: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
krattoss:
ctl and trendtv nko

They show Live EPL matches. Come on dude. Do you know the penalty, let DSTV get to find out about this, Trendtv will close shop
Re: Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" by laribari(m): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
2sexycom:
what stops him from taking screenshot? Don't let anyone fool you. Tell him to provide link to where be chatted them up. So that others can do same.

A lot of dstv staff are doing everything they can to kill tHis thing

Well, not like I believed what he said though. However, I'm not in hurry to dump dstv cos I use the explora. I'm just surprised and I hope it's not true cos I want TSTV to force down the price of DSTV.

If dstv have the only exclusive right to show epl in Nigeria and tstv does not know, then it's a disaster oo! But I'm sure tstv people aren't stupid, cos if they can air epl at such low prize they have won the market.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NPA Recruitment / Accion Mfb Massive Recruitment 2018 / 10 Public Nuisance Constituted By Nigerian Graduates Due To Joblessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.