Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) (30065 Views)

Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by CuriousMynd: 3:27am On Mar 29, 2018
Father who was giving his daughter away in marriage, was unable to control his emotions and broke down crying.

The bride, who looked emotional too, wiped his tears while a woman believed to be her mother smiled at them.

Only the love of a mother can compare to that of a father. And this photo adequately captures this love.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/bride-wipes-her-fathers-tears-as-he-cries-at-her-wedding-photos.html

17 Likes

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by PapaNnamdi: 3:32am On Mar 29, 2018
Shior

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by DuruCrusher(m): 3:56am On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by DuruCrusher(m): 3:57am On Mar 29, 2018
This is how to cry.....

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 29, 2018
awww

2 Likes

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 29, 2018
ycgcctt CT tcycuvyctxtxtc
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by kolafolabi(m): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2018
I am so emotional right now

32 Likes

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by superior1: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2018
Na die she wan go die?

5 Likes

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by yeyeboi(m): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2018
DuruCrusher:
This is how to cry.....

Lol cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by laurel03(m): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2018
Man like a Woman
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by kolafolabi(m): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2018
DuruCrusher:
This is how to cry.....

This your own na disaster cry and not emotional cry grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Proffdada: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2018
And this made FP ? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by gidi365: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Temsirim(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2018
I love my daughter so much....and she is leaving...(sobbing)

5 Likes

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by opera1(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2018
She can't stay with you 4ever.

1 Like

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Spanner4(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2018
Oh
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Divay22(f): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2018
My mum would do this in excess
To be only daughter sweet sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by UDUJ(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2018
CuriousMynd:
Father who was giving his daughter away in marriage, was unable to control his emotions and broke down crying.

The bride, who looked emotional too, wiped his tears while a woman believed to be her mother smiled at them.

Only the love of a mother can compare to that of a father. And this photo adequately captures this love.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/bride-wipes-her-fathers-tears-as-he-cries-at-her-wedding-photos.html

So touching cry

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by noble71(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2018
grin the man taught as his daughter's Honeywell will be eaten by the groom and started crying.

1 Like

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Cooladex(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2018
Which kain rubbish be this one now? See papa mouth lile sour okro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2018
cry That's a needless crying, will the man marry his daughter, he should have known what he was in for when he "accepted" the suitor.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by LAFO: 10:17am On Mar 29, 2018

9 Likes

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Dpharisee: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2018
Only men who are close to their daughters will understand this emotional moment.
His closest confidante is living. They only person who can ask him to sit at home and he will obey without knowing why he is obeying her instructions.
The man feels so lonely here, a loneliness which a wife cannot fill but only a daughters love for her father can fill.

My friend told me about how his daughter asked him not to kill a chicken layer he bought for Christmas because it just layed an egg and he couldn't go further but let it go, but if it was his wife that gave same directive he will challenge her (as man of the house) and go ahead and slaughter the chicken happily.

The mother is smiling because she knows that competition has reduced, that 'mole' who tells her husband everything that happens in his absence is living the house finally.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 10:18am On Mar 29, 2018
I wish them all the best...
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by MooreJozo(m): 10:18am On Mar 29, 2018
IVORY2009:
I wish them all the best...
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Omuneizzy6(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2018
ok
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Rubbiish(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2018
Weak man....If it was death nko?
Shame on him...
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by HeWrites(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2018
Proffdada:
And this made FP ? undecided

And you COMMENT

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by Sarang(f): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2018
Happy married life! smiley

Please see my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by okerekeikpo: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2018
That man is a sissy he get luck say no be military regime we dey we for try am under decree 4
Re: Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) by daiksworld: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2018
Then u better hurry n accept me before she's to weak to cry.
Divay22:
My mum would do this in excess
To be only daughter sweet sha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor / Man Spotted Dancing On A Coffin During Burial In South Africa / Cute Photos Of Groomsmen Dabbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.