Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos (56251 Views)

African Man Weds His Elderly Oyinbo Wife(photos) / Residents Throw Surprise Birthday For Traffic Warden In Awka. See How He Reacted / Bride Wipes Her Father's Tears As He Cries At Her Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
whitebeard:
Jesus look at the woman on the far right..is that make up pleasant or wack..

Dis is coming from a guy undecided... SMH
Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by prciouschika(f): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
selflessposhheart:
cry cry cry cry me that don't know them sef I'm joining in the cry
lol sisterly we they in the same shoe

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by sisisioge: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Awww...baby. May God bless their years together kiss

2 Likes

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by prciouschika(f): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
chai....they say love is blind
Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by seunfape(m): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lalas247:

A man with emotions cheesy Kai see love .....
na woman they always write this kind of msg
Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by Lalas247(f): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
seunfape:
na woman they always write this kind of msg
Na u sabi..
Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by IbBarham(m): 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ewo l'ekun?.. Too emotional..
Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by Joy1706(f): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Wow! So many bitter, frustrated boys on here. May every good thing elude all of you idiots. Amen

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by Josh44s(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
nwakibie3:

You took the words out of my mouth grin grin

Na so so word dem dey take out of ur mouth. Your mouth nor get stand to hold word?

Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by bigybanty10(m): 12:34am On Oct 05, 2017
Amajerry83:
My wife did same for me 2 years ago but I didn't cry. I was very surprised seeing friends and family gathered because of me. They were on it for like a month and nobody told me. It was a fantastic experience.
Suddenly u wake only to discover that it waz a dream. No be ur fault Tramadol is cheap.
Re: Husband Cries At His Surprise Birthday Party Organized By His Wife. Photos by Princejboy(m): 1:20am On Oct 05, 2017
NairalandCS:
He's crying cos he knows he's gonna have to pay for all that _Shiit. lipsrsealed
lol you're so on point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Without Legs And With One Hand Spotted At An Event / Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) / Lady's 15th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.