Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market (27329 Views)

Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano Takes Over From Willie As Governor ? / Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. / Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

My elder sister died of HIV AIDS, my 2 sisters are pregnant without husband after years of doing ashawo work in Onitsha, my brother were killed for kidnapping and armed robbery during Mbadinuju by Bakassi, Me i am the only hope of my family, i mean what family, i dont even have any family because i my sisters are hopless sleeping around with Okada people who gave them HIV, my father Has Cancer, My mother has Diabetes and HBP is rising, i think this is happening to us because We are OSU,outcastes

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
I bu onye Somalia
Mbaaa! A bu onye BIAFRA. Osondi, owendi.
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Yyeske(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
Velai onye Somalia, puta ebe a kita kita!

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

wille is a fool
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

Obiano is a drunkard It is known but he is a nice governor

really
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

I know Obiano wants to deceive Ndi Anambra

we all know
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Amarabae(f): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
This his apga cloth is becoming annoying to the eyes! But Dr henry obaze is the man Anambra people want! The Ogbaru tecnorat will fix obino mess
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

But I have to support obiano or i will lose my meal ticket understand Me people

wow shocked
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
NwaJozi:

Thank you. That mumu that calls his monicker oneeast has met his senior at hacking.
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

My unless parents made my life miserable or i wont be here supporting a failure to eat

why blame your parents you can do better
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

I feel like committing suwicide if i lose this job of hyping obiano

errr suwi what?
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
NwaJozi:

I must kill my useless father for bringing curse into my life

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Yyeske:
Velai onye Somalia, puta ebe a kita kita!
Lol.
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
NwaJozi:

Why did my useless father born me?

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

Look at Obiano forming man of the people going to market because election is close who im dey deceive sef

oh so You know?
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

Last year he didnt go to eke awka, last 2 years he didnt, but people dey mumu sha

You be number 1 Mumu
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
NwaJozi:

I must kill my cursed father?

Why?

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
NwaJozi:

My cursed father is number 1 Mumu in africa

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

He spend our state money dey call musicians to come and perform because other crowd no go turn up, them fit throw am stone sef

so you know the truth this guy lol
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

everytime Obiano is drinking kai kai, i dont mind because thats when he forgets him wallet and i can steal some small change

see your life SMH
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

im a fool but i know what i doing , onye ara na uche ya yi

go get help ASAP
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

Obiano killed Unarmed IPOB he still want to come and lead no be mumu man be that

oh so you know abi?
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

I will never forget the day IPOB was demonstrating Obiano shat in his pants, i want the one who cleaned the whole mess, the guy shit dey smell oo but i still pack everything how man go do na

wow, poverty na diseases oo
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

I am the last surviving family member , the osu curse has finished all my family, them dey follow me for village

go to Mountain of Fire and unfollow them na
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
NwaJozi:

wow, poverty na diseases because my useless father brought it

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by franudi: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Obiano you have failed already. Tony Nwoye will win you.
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

I feel ashamed as a 50 year old man still living in boys quarters at my age

Mercy of God fall on You
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
NwaJozi:

I am cursed and useless because of my cursed father

Hey yaaa cheesy

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
NwaJozi:

Government should just kill my useless father so that the curse can stop

Chei ya cheesy

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
NwaJozi:

my father's curse is the reason my mother is equally cursed

Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by NwaJozi: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
oneeast:

My age mates are doing good in life but look at me a keyboard warrior downloading pictures on google to defend a drunkard failed governor ,

who ever do you this thing e no go better for them oo chai
Re: Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market by oneeast: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
NwaJozi:

my father must be killed for bringing curse

kill him yourself cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maryam Uwais: Lawan, Gbajabiamila Got Criticism Of SIP Wrong / Becoming President of 200 million Nigerians is not Plucking Mangos-Bola Tinubu / Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.