Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

The Dilemma Of Choosing One When Stuck With Three Ladies Of Admirable Qualities - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Dilemma Of Choosing One When Stuck With Three Ladies Of Admirable Qualities (1017 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Halloween: Baby is Stuck With Spooky Eyebrows (Pics) / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dilemma Of Choosing One When Stuck With Three Ladies Of Admirable Qualities by Vado(m): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
Was wondering how one could possibly reconcile this situation and pick the best of all three. I'm friends with these ladies and they are all awesome individuals whom I feel will make great future partners. Although, I'm not going out with anyone of them at the moment, the signs are pretty much evident that we're on the road to that Damascus and they are basically just waiting for me to make that move.

Is this the point where people usually say ''pray about it"?
Re: The Dilemma Of Choosing One When Stuck With Three Ladies Of Admirable Qualities by yvesboss(m): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Prov 14;12

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Be careful bro and involve God in all.

He shows you the way ahead

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Choosing One When Stuck With Three Ladies Of Admirable Qualities by Adaumunocha(f): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
Marry all 3

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Choosing One When Stuck With Three Ladies Of Admirable Qualities by Vado(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
yvesboss:
Prov 14;12

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Be careful bro and involve God in all.

He shows you the way ahead

Thanks baba, not all that glitter is gold abi? Roger!

Funny Adaumunocha. Unrealistic.
Re: The Dilemma Of Choosing One When Stuck With Three Ladies Of Admirable Qualities by Adaumunocha(f): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Vado:

Thanks baba, not all that glitter is gold abi? Roger!

Funny Adaumunocha. Unrealistic.
Pray... I'm sure the one will be revealed
Re: The Dilemma Of Choosing One When Stuck With Three Ladies Of Admirable Qualities by uboma(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Marry all 3

Epic response.

grin
Re: The Dilemma Of Choosing One When Stuck With Three Ladies Of Admirable Qualities by Adaumunocha(f): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
uboma:

Epic response.

grin
angry
Re: The Dilemma Of Choosing One When Stuck With Three Ladies Of Admirable Qualities by Vado(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Pray... I'm sure the one will be revealed

Thanks!
Re: The Dilemma Of Choosing One When Stuck With Three Ladies Of Admirable Qualities by sisisioge: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Vaaaaaadoooo! I knew it! You would be hit one day one day by Cupidtongue over achiever you! You got hit three times! Very much like you grin grin grin

Howdy?
Re: The Dilemma Of Choosing One When Stuck With Three Ladies Of Admirable Qualities by Vado(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
sisisioge:
Vaaaaaadoooo! I knew it! You would be hit one day one day by Cupidtongue over achiever you! You got hit three times! Very much like you grin grin grin

Howdy?

Sisi you are not serious o cheesy cheesy . Cupid always win lol. Well, I took my time and I've been thinking lately, so sort of partially opened the door only for the mice to rush the cheese but when your feelings been dead for too long, you see everyone almost the same way and that's the p.

I've been good though, activated a necessary hiatus on NL. What up with you?
Re: The Dilemma Of Choosing One When Stuck With Three Ladies Of Admirable Qualities by sisisioge: 4:24am On Oct 05, 2017
Vado:

Sisi you are not serious o cheesy cheesy . Cupid always win lol. Well, I took my time and I've been thinking lately, so sort of partially opened the door only for the mice to rush the cheese but when your feelings been dead for too long, you see everyone almost the same way and that's the p.

I've been good though, activated a necessary hiatus on NL. What up with you?

Wow! I'm sure you will be fine...soon enough you would be absolutely sure of who the one is. I'm good to cheesy
Re: The Dilemma Of Choosing One When Stuck With Three Ladies Of Admirable Qualities by Ranchhoddas: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2017
uboma:

Epic response.

grin
What is epic about this?
Re: The Dilemma Of Choosing One When Stuck With Three Ladies Of Admirable Qualities by Vado(m): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2017
sisisioge:

Wow! I'm sure you will be fine...soon enough you would be absolutely sure of who the one is. I'm good to cheesy

Yeah yeah, hopefully. Will shoot you a mail in a bit. wink
Re: The Dilemma Of Choosing One When Stuck With Three Ladies Of Admirable Qualities by sisisioge: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2017
Vado:

Yeah yeah, hopefully. Will shoot you a mail in a bit. wink

Expecting...

(1) (Reply)

What My Kid Sister Keeps Telling Me / Best Fertility Smoothie For Fast Conception / Annoyed With Gf's Sister. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.