Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (photos) (23066 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (Photos) / Why President Buhari Was Absent From FEC Meeting Today - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
PrecisionFx:

"""And I believe Nigeria is on the march to greatness!""

BMC HOD I hail oo

You too, CPA, it's not too late to have a re-think oo.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The most unproductive FEC meetings in our history have happened under Buhari, nothing visionary or tangible is ever discussed except planning where to deploy the Army to next to kill innocent people

grin grin grin You go wound person oh...This almost tipped me off the edge

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (photos) by brookz: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Another Sad day to all d iPorks & Enemies of 9ja.

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (photos) by ndiboy01(m): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
No Donald duke
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (photos) by ndiboy01(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
Beware of clone
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (photos) by ndiboy01(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
No the Chinese version
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (photos) by rbd79(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Why do people joblessly making news out of the FEC meeting every Wednesday, is Buhari not the president, who are you expecting to preside over the meeting, me or Donald Trump?
NO NEPA TRANSFORMER
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (photos) by ndiboy01(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
sinola:

have u seen anybody hugging him ?
lolzzzzzzzzz Winchy
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (photos) by Lipscomb(m): 3:59am On Oct 05, 2017
Wonder shall never end what did he stole from you and where
Day11:
Which one of the Buhari?

Is it the Original one angry

Who knows this thief from Okitipupa Ondo State. He stole from me.

His name is Akinnagbe Olorunfemi 'Nagoji'
Cell; 08060991773

Healthy information is needed. cry
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (photos) by nattyGENT: 6:39am On Oct 05, 2017
DeHEIGHTS:
Fayose's look right now.
This is what happens when God is with a man. The enemy would be so confused.

Fayose would be like, I can't explain!

Was fake prophet Fayose at the meeting?

The soothsayer, called Fayose, was so sure President Buhari would never come alive from his health challenge.

Hmm. That's how God disgraces enemies of progress.
Uptill now, the clown has failed to release the acclaimed eleven (11) damning pictures to show Buhari on life-support.

Unfortunately, some slowpokes still take Fayose serious.

Take it or leave it, Nigeria will be great again, beginning from this Buhari era!
you drink kerosine
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (photos) by breakeven: 7:19am On Oct 05, 2017
[quote author=ArewaWatch post=61099092]Mr President looking healthier and smoother.[/quote
Jubril from Sudan noni.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2017
nattyGENT:
you drink kerosine

Have you taken your drugs today. Mental illness requires regular use of drugs.

You remind me of some of your mates I saw in psychiatry posting in medschool.

They opened their mouth anyhow, talked trash, and believed they're okay.
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (photos) by ladychioma: 9:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Clonning gone wrong
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (photos) by pally123: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
This might be listed as one of Buharis achievement.

Zombies are bereft of list of achievements!

When an illiterate mad cow lead sane men these things are bound to happen....
Hofbrauhaus:

Hofbrauhaus:

They have listed it already. That's why they announce it with glee every time
Re: President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting Today (photos) by orisa37: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2017
The Fulanis are Immigrants, non indigenous citizens. They lack emotions for the social wellbeings of indigenous Nigerians.. Till they turn Yorubalands, Igbolands, Ijawlands, Tivlands, Idomlands etc into Emirates, they will never rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governors Demand Reinstatement Of Members Suspended By Oshiomhole / Ibikunle Amosun Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Nigeria May Slide Into Recession As Economic Indicators Flash Red

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.