Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. (2729 Views)

Discussion For Nairaland Atheists Only. / To The Atheists Only. / Opinion Census For Theists Only! (Christian or Muslim) Who Or What Is Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by butterflyl1on: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
I need the straight and sincere opinion of atheists regarding this.

IS MAN AN ANIMAL OR IS MAN SOMETHING ELSE?

if you say man is an animal simply reply with ANIMAL then state your reasons (if any)

If you say man is something else other than an animal simply reply with NOT AN ANIMAL then state what you think man is and state your reasons (if any).

THIS QUESTION IS FOR ALL ATHEISTS. IF YOU ARE NOT A BIOLOGIST YET WANT TO ANSWER FEEL FREE. IF YOU ARE A BIOLOGIST THEN YOU ARE WELCOME.

Let's do this. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by chemystery: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
This is a question meant for Biologist. Please direct your questions appropriately. If you insist on adding "atheist", then say Atheist Biologists.

Truly, I see no relationship between atheism and your topic except you come out and explicitly redefine your motive.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by sonofluc1fer: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
It would be helpful if you include your definition of 'animal' and 'man' , so we know we are on the same page.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by butterflyl1on: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
It would be helpful if you include your definition of 'animal' and 'man' , so we know we are on the same page.

I do not wish to limit anything using a definition. You can define yours to suit your response.

My OP has been amended .
Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by butterflyl1on: 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
chemystery:
This is a question meant for Biologist. Please direct your questions appropriately. If you insist on adding "atheist", then say Atheist Biologists.

Truly, I see no relationship between atheism and your topic except you come out and explicitly redefine your motive.

OP has been amended
Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by obinna58(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Not sure about what Op is trying to say
Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by butterflyl1on: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
obinna58:
Not sure about what Op is trying to say

What is man? An animal or something else?
Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by obinna58(m): 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

What is man? An animal or something else?
What could that something else be cheesy
Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by sonofluc1fer: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I do not wish to limit anything using a definition.

You can define yours to suit your response.
This reveals the true purpose of this thread - endless pages of rambling through definitimorphication. grin

Carry your problem waka, man like you.

7 Likes

Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by butterflyl1on: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
obinna58:

I have absolutely no idea cheesy

That's why I am asking the atheists.
Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by sonofluc1fer: 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
obinna58:

Clay the Lord formed and blew cattarh into.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by butterflyl1on: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

This reveals the true purpose of this thread - endless pages of rambling through definitimorphication. grin

Carry your problem waka, man like you.

I am not about to engage in definition and counter definition with anyone. This is a very simple open ended question. If anyone feels they have a very concise definition for whatever then they should support their reply with it. I am not interested in definitions (even though they can support your reply)

Convincing, clear replies is all I want.
Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by obinna58(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Clay the Lord formed and blew cattarh into.
grin
Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by sonofluc1fer: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I am not about to engage in definition and counter definition with anyone.

butterflyl1on:

You can define yours to suit your response. .

Keep talking. I'm listening, you pretty beautiful male troll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by obinna58(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I have absolutely no idea cheesy

That's why I am asking the atheists.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by butterflyl1on: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Keep talking. I'm listening, you pretty beautiful male troll.

If you are particular about a definition then you can go ahead and define yours. I am not interested in offering any definition because I do not want to engage in a definition and counter definition exercise.

If you cannot understand it then sorry.
Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by JackBizzle: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
So far, the op's trolling efforts have failed

13 Likes

Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by butterflyl1on: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
JackBizzle:
So far, the op's trolling efforts have failed

You are trolling me everywhere and claim I am trolling with my thread? grin

A simple question has now become trolling?

Why are you always afraid of your shadow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by sonofluc1fer: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

If you cannot understand it then sorry.
I have always known you to be a class above felixomor - an intelligent troll.
Maybe I'm wrong. But I wonder why you would open a thread to discuss words whose defintions or scope you are reluctant to provide.
Was this thread created to mock ignorance or celebrate knowledge? Would offering your own definitions impact the thread negatively?
Your motive for opening this thread is suspect, as long you continue to shield your definitions. Obviously, a discussion isn't what you desire.

I wonder what is.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by butterflyl1on: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Maybe I'm wrong. But I wonder why you would open a thread to discuss words whose defintions or scope you are reluctant to provide.
Was this thread created to mock ignorance or celebrate knowledge? Would offering your own definitions impact the thread negatively?
Your motive for opening this thread is suspect, as long you continue to shield your definitions. Obviously, a discussion isn't what you desire.

I wonder what is.

Is there something you are afraid of by offering a response on your own terms?

Is there anything wrong with an open ended thread that does not restrict response to definition?

Everybody is free to express their view of who or what they think man is. Afterall there are those who believe man is energy and so on. Should I restrict them from dropping their own view because of a definition?

1 Like

Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by felixomor: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

I wonder what is.

I have always known you to be a class below foolish.
I know i am not wrong. cool
Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by sonofluc1fer: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Is there something you are afraid of by offering a response on your own terms?

Yes. I fear you. Your last thread still gives me nightmares.

butterflyl1on:

Is there anything wrong with an open ended thread that does not restrict response to definition?
A thread calling 'Atheists' can't be described as open ended.. Never mind, I'm sure have your own definition of open ended.

butterflyl1on:

Everybody is free to express their view of who or what they think man is. Afterall there are those who believe man is energy and so on. Should I restrict them from dropping their own view because of a definition?

The purpose of your thread is to sample various definitions of man from atheists?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by sonofluc1fer: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
felixomor:

I have always known you to be a class below foolish.
I know i am not wrong. cool
Just like and share.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by butterflyl1on: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Yes. I fear you. Your last thread still gives me nightmares.

A thread calling 'Atheists' can't be described as open ended.. Never mind, I'm sure have your own definition of open ended.

The purpose of your thread is to sample various definitions of man from atheists?

The thread is for atheists but it is open ended in the sense that even among atheists they hold their own individual views of what or who they think man is. Or do atheists all subscribe to the same thing besides the there is no God or gods position? That is the only general meeting point of atheism so any other angle is open.

The purpose of this thread is to get the atheist OPINION and not DEFINITION of what or who man is.
Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by JackBizzle: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

The thread is for atheists but it is open ended in the sense that even among atheists they hold their own individual views of what or who they think man is. Or do atheists all subscribe to the same thing besides the there is no God or gods position? That is the only general meeting point of atheism so any other angle is open.

The purpose of this thread is to get the atheist OPINION and not DEFINITION of what or who man is.

Your lies aint working, bro.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by butterflyl1on: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

Says the jumbo dumbo who cannot understand simple English grin
Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by segunojo866: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

all this atheists thread dey frustrate me die
Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by Ranchhoddas: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Just like and share.
Hahahahaha... Finishing...

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by Edenoscar2(m): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Man is a plant.

There! Are you satisfied?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by Edenoscar2(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Hahahahaha... Finishing...
Brutality

4 Likes

Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by butterflyl1on: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
Edenoscar2:

Man is a plant.

And why do you hold this opinion?
Re: Opinion Census For Atheists Only! Make Una Fall In. by adepeter2027(m): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
Edenoscar2:

Man is a plant.
Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Argument That God Does Not Exist. / Religion Vs Science: Check The Scores Here / Dealing With Stereotypes In Islam And Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.