Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) (22836 Views)

Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Wille Obiano At Umueri For Ofala Festival (Pictures) / Pete Edochie & Obiano At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by EdifiedCEO: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Gov Obiano and the former Head of State, Abdulsalam Abubakar are currently in Nnamdi Azikiwe University for the official launch of Emeka Anyaoku Institute of International Studies and Diplomacy.

Also present are APGA National Chairman, Ozonkpu Victor Oye, Generals Ike Nwachukwu and TY Danjuma, Oby Ezekwesili, Stanley Uzochukwu of Stanel World, traditional rulers and the clergy with Presidents Jonathan and Obasanjo being ably represented among many other dignitaries.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/photos-abdulsalam-abubakar-and-gov.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by EdifiedCEO: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2017

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Homosexuals. These ones would be sacrificed in Biafraland and their bodies offered to the dogs.

No wonder they are opposing God's kingdom with all their strength.

.....but the sun shall rise.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by Likei(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nigeria is a zoo. LET BIAFRA GO

11 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Great man see how he bowed to greet and elder...but he should have removed his hat....all the same he is better Dan Nnamdi KANU the runaway igwe of kuje

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
This is a real Igbo man. Very respectful, the elections are coming though; everyone gas humble. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by zulex880: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Na everyday dem dey open one educational institution of the other for this country yet na idiots and mentally retarded sadists na im full everywhere, who con dey go the school dem? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
tongue
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by Deivid10(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Please, the million billion bro Kachukwu wrote a term paper to buhari(sins him no dey hear word again) ......
What are they saying ?
That's all that's interesting me now.... No more side attractions......
When is the operation masses-dance happening ?

MILLION BILLION DOLLERS MISSING DAILY..... even under Pope buhari the part-time minister and president of the north

I just no want comment yet

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Likei:

Look at your life. Imagine where you are. How is your life going to be better when you get Biafra? You probably live somewhere faraway from the South East and you are clamoring for Biafra. Continue...you hear.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Likei:
Nigeria is not a Zoo but Zootopia...where anyone can be anything! A place you will always love to be... grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by bamite(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Homosexuals. These ones would be sacrificed in Biafraland and their bodies offered to the dogs.

Igbos are terrorists and terrorists are Ipob

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by Donald3d(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
okay
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by lightblazingnow(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
Kano State alone has 24 members in the House of Reps while the whole of the South-South geo-political zone, which produces the economic livewire of the country has 41 members. I can go on and on, we may continue to pretend only at our national peril

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:

Think about what you have just said and tell me if you deserve to have a brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by matotoide(m): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
Anybody here insulting people under the guise of IPOB should be banned ASAP. You can pass your point in a matured way without degrading other peoples humanity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
I always happy whenever I see picture of Ibo with either Hausa or Yoruba in Iboland, this gives me hope that Nigeria will not break

The agitators should please join us to lift this country especially the youths ''Nigeria Unity is our strength''

God bless Yoruba

God bless Ibo

God bless Hausa

God bless Mr President

God bless Nigeria

All Nigerians will enjoy the goodness of the land, believe me there is no greener pasture anywhere than nigeria , with you and me Nigeria will be great

let love one another irrespective of our religions and ethnics differences .

PEACE!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by KarisLam: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
all for the governorship election..nothing more .. check this out guys

for car owners and dealers ?>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/4086781/offline-navigation-map-cars-reverse
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by Franco2017(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
Anambrarians have chosen who to follow, no need for all these political sugarnuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_7yDaovAq8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by buchilino(m): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
9jvirgin:

Look at your life. Imagine where you are. How is your life going to be better when you get Biafra? You probably live somewhere faraway from the South East and you are clamoring for Biafra. Continue...you hear.

IF U CAN'T RESPECT SOMEONE OPINIONS N FEELINGS, DEN UR NO DIFFERENT FROM OTHER DICTATORS.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by mykh01(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
V
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
bamite:

You Again?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by buchilino(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
moscobabs:
I always happy whenever I see picture of Ibo with either Hausa or Yoruba in Iboland, this gives me hope that Nigeria will not break

The agitators should please join us to lift this country especially the youths ''Nigeria Unity is our strength''

God bless Yoruba

God bless Ibo

God bless Hausa

God bless Mr President

God bless Nigeria

All Nigerians will enjoy the goodness of the land, believe me there is no greener pasture anywhere than nigeria , with you and me Nigeria will be great

PEACE!!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU, WE NEED MORE PPLE LIKE U, WHO CAN COURAGEOUSLY PUT DER PRIDE ASIDE N DO D RIGHT THING. N IT'S IGBO NOT IBO

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by manci(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
obiano is full of respect to elders my respect for him this is the kind leaders we deserve.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
Abdulsalami Abubakar, one elder statesman I respect smiley
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
moscobabs:

God bless Yoruba

God bless Ibo

God bless Hausa

God bless Mr President

God bless Nigeria

PEACE!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by buchilino(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
bamite:

CATALONIA ELECTION WAS CONSIDERED A FRAUD BY OTHER SPANIARDS, BUT IN D END DER RIGHTS WILL PREVAIL. DESPITE D PERSECUTION OF THE KURDS, IN D END DER RIGHTS WILL PREVAIL. ANGLO CAMEROUIANS R BEING KILLED BY YAOUNDÉ GOVERNMENT, IN D END DER RIGHTS WILL PREVAIL. LIKEWISE IGBOS R BEING INSULTED N ABUSED AT D MOMENT, IN THE END DEY 2 WILL PREVAIL

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar And Governor Obiano At Nnamdi Azikiwe University (Photos) by buchilino(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lilimax:
Abdulsalami Abubakar, one elder statesman I respect smiley

D BIGGEST THIEF IN D HISTORY OF AFRICA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abbey Ukpukpen Wins Obudu Bye-election / Lalong Appoints Shehu Bala, Hausa-Fulani As Chairman, Plateau Indigenes Kick / Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.