Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking (55364 Views)

Davido Debunks Rumor Of Ubi Franklin Scamming Him And Chioma / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
sunnyb0b0:
That's a harmless kegites handshake.

Knack me one finger of karability.

Only karid entities will understand, d monkeys in the zoo will be left in confusionist bewilderment.

cc: billyonaire
May our days belong so Uganda can't dy cum dx a liberated soul and Ayam made ayamalele ? Be guided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by oodua1stson: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Not surprised
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by allanphash7(m): 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Woged
sunnyb0b0:

Only karid entities will understand, d monkeys in the zoo will be left in confusionist bewilderment.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by oruma19: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
rapcy:
See more of the pictures here:
http://www.dizboy.com/2017/10/see-trending-ubi-franklin-handshake.html?m=1
this handshake is a kegite kind of handshake not vikings contra. Vikings shake by using the claw system. It is kegites that shake like this I am seeing.
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by oruma19: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
rapcy:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-ikxFn7wQg8c/WdTtjrHu9YI/AAAAAAAAIek/gI1c6OCKNVAez3IPanJqdHkkDl-_uTkVQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20171004_150513.jpg[/img]
Photo Credit: Instagram

The MMMG Music Label boss shared the picture on his Instagram page. Some of his followers came for him, some were claiming he's a member of a cult group known as "Viking". See some of their comments below:

[img]https://1.bp..com/-j1Yn_6qdt_I/WdTtniXxSlI/AAAAAAAAIeo/ljSWYgsDIioULDcVRpOz8IXWkCeDZ2QAwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20171004_150856.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-fGO7F8I0uW0/WdTtno44HJI/AAAAAAAAIes/ilxDOCn2jTguUnUPpZJnqdN3P3zIOW7EwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20171004_150912.jpg[/img]

More

[img]https://3.bp..com/-SMrpXVM7s1Q/WdTtq44DnFI/AAAAAAAAIe0/pgyKSAV0qJovfGVhKCD-CFcOyCYmZPKigCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20171004_151313.jpg[/img]

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE HANDSHAKE?

Source:
http://www.dizboy.com/2017/10/see-trending-ubi-franklin-handshake.html?m=1
all of u saying he is a viking are impostors. Una de claim to be wetin Una no b
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Ecuador1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
taylor88:
what's wrong being a V

the V u know, the V u anchor

Beast you
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Ecuador1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Dodorima

Mugu

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Ecuador1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
castrol180:
No cause for alarm as it's already in their blood. Na dem dem, ipodians

Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Bishops10(m): 2:59am On Oct 06, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

We Ashine, we don't Anchor.... That's not kegite
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Barzinime(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2017
You are wicked
Lol
generationz:
Mtsheeew
kiss

Even with his alledged affiliation to a cult he still allowed that woman treat him like trash

Going over the gram screaming "I still love her" like a sissy, someone who a man like him was steady drilling.
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by vchykp(m): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2017
Bishops10:

We Ashine, we don't Anchor.... That's not kegite
TOK kpokponki.. dat baba remains comurado with a very long tail.. irakamus awana.. walk it
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by vchykp(m): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

where did you get this pix, i can onyus chief pointus pilate du yankari AKA chief ndi awusa grin.. i was in that jara via Abuja cum gudu park area1..

Back to the topic.. the pix the OP posted nah pure bitting.. its not for karid entities, look well
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by Seanmike(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2017
Thats Eiye shaking
Re: Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking by amadi4sure(m): 12:02am On Aug 06, 2018
tolex29:
Look closely...when Keggites greet, the two people involved always knot their index fingers (next finger to the thumb). You can take this to the bank anyday!!

u are karid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid & Davido Hug And Celebrate Christmas Together -( Pics,videos) / Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) / Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.