Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Want Senator Dino Melaye Name Be Remembered In Every Home In Nigeria Forever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Senator Dino Melaye Name Be Remembered In Every Home In Nigeria Forever (745 Views)

Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever / Bodejo: The Fulani Will Rule Nigeria Forever Because They Own It – Miyetti Allah / We Believe We Are All One, One Nigeria Forever – Biafran War Veterans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Senator Dino Melaye Name Be Remembered In Every Home In Nigeria Forever by Adetewa: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
I will be happy if any one help me torch Senator Dino Melaye about a bill I want to forward to the chamber for deliberation and adoption;
If he help me do this, his name will remain in gold at every home in Nigeria.
WARD GOVERNMENT (WG) CREATION BILL
The executives of the wg government must not inform politicians, they must be universally voted by ward, for a mandate of four years and two terms non renewable.
Wg functions is to carry out the constituency projects, borehole, taken care of old age, security, routes, electrification, sanitation etc

By this policy Nigeria will have 4 tiers of governments;
i. Federal Government
ii. 36 State governments
iii. 774 Local governments
iv. 9,572 Ward governments
The development and prosperity of Nigeria will come rapidly and certainly.
Nigeria Annual budget of N7.44 trillion is largely enough to develop Nigeria to the Developed nation, if corruption is banished
Urgent!

1 Like

Re: I Want Senator Dino Melaye Name Be Remembered In Every Home In Nigeria Forever by temblor1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
Keep that madness in Kogi.

2 Likes

Re: I Want Senator Dino Melaye Name Be Remembered In Every Home In Nigeria Forever by mogacezil: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
with thoughtful development and serious engineering to build tailored solutions for any industry

Re: I Want Senator Dino Melaye Name Be Remembered In Every Home In Nigeria Forever by Adetewa: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
temblor1:
In any where you live in Nigeria you were living in a Ward,
if N1billion is budgeted and invested in your ward you will certainly benefited.
and you may be part of the executive member.
Re: I Want Senator Dino Melaye Name Be Remembered In Every Home In Nigeria Forever by Adetewa: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
mogacezil:
with thoughtful development and serious engineering to build tailored solutions for any industry
yah any industry!
and most important if the government getting nearer to the people!
Ward government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want Senator Dino Melaye Name Be Remembered In Every Home In Nigeria Forever by temblor1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adetewa:

if N1billion is budgeted and invested in your ward you will certainly benefited.
Keep your dreams and hopes within. Dont disturb our peace of mind with false hopes. undecided
Adetewa:

Keep your dreams and hopes within. Dont disturb our peace of mind with false hopes.
Re: I Want Senator Dino Melaye Name Be Remembered In Every Home In Nigeria Forever by Adetewa: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
temblor1:
Keep your dreams and hopes within. Dont disturb our peace of mind with false hopes. undecidedKeep your dreams and hopes within. Dont disturb our peace of mind with false hopes.
yah, it's strange and breakthrough an Idea that will save Nigeria:
i. from poverty
ii. from exodus to urban center
iii. the development of every corer of Nigeria
iv. end-up corruption, budget padding, bridge the gab between recurrent and capital expenditure
v. bring life to the poor and the vulnerable one.
etc
Ward government the deliverance of Nigerian from all woes.
Re: I Want Senator Dino Melaye Name Be Remembered In Every Home In Nigeria Forever by ijoba22(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
temblor1:
hey no call kogi for here , pesin bring opinion u no happy Nawa for u na

(1) (Reply)

Intoducing: The Real Peter Obi / Adebola Williams Among Speakers For Obama Foundation Inaugural Summit In Chicago / The Slaves Of Nigeria: By Femi Fani-kayode FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.