Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Google Pixel 2 | Features And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Pixel 2 | Features And Price (671 Views)

Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More / Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More / Tecno S1 Specification, Features And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Pixel 2 | Features And Price by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
After a success year with the Google pixel smartphone claimed to be google first hardware on smartphones, Google has released the pixel 2 and pixle XL 2.

The Pixel 2 and XL 2 if you ask me is a surprise. They do not feature the latest from the design department of Smartphone (super thing bezels and curved display ) and they do not feature dual cameras like most 2017 flagship devices.

In the absence of these popular 2017 smartphone features, How do these smartphones fair in the 2017 chart of smartphones? Learn more below;

First of all, the Google pixel 2 is 5 inch in size and features and OLED display with a screen resolution of 1920x1080 and a screen density of 144 ppi.
While the Google pixel XL 2 is 6 inch in size and features an OLED display with a screen resolution of 2880x1440 and screen density of 538ppi.

The Google pixel 2 has 2700 may battery size and the Pixel XL 2 has a battery size of 3250 mah.

The Google pixel 2 weighs 143 g and the Pixel XL 2 weighs 175g.

That's about the dichotomy between the Pixel 2 and pixel XL 2 released by Google.

All other features discussed about the Pixel 2 below is the same with the Pixel XL 2.

The google pixel 2 features a unibody aluminum build with a design that sort of hides the antenna bands.

Google didn't go with curved edges on the Google pixel 2 niether did they go with super thin bezels. I won't call it a reminisce of the original google pixel, because both phones do not look alike.

The Google pixel 2 up front features dual front facing speakers.

The Google pixel 2 features squeezable sides that launch the Google Assistant and also turn ringer off.

The google pixel 2 is water resistant and features no headphone jack.
learn more..

Re: Google Pixel 2 | Features And Price by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Like the original google pixel, the google pixel 2 has a lot going with it's camera department.

The new cameras features the same camera sizes but they have new sensors and features.

The front facing camera on the google pixel 2 is an 8mp front facing camera with an apature of F/2.4

The rear facing camera is a 12mp camera with dual-pixel phase detection and optical image stabilisation with and apature of F/1.8.

Google claims the Pixel 2 will be able to tackle portrait mode blur with a single lens camera, just the way other smartphones with dual cameras can.

For portrait mode, the pixel 2 uses a combination of facial algorithms and a depth-mapping sensor.

Apart from optical image stabilisation for photos and videos, the camera uses data from the gyroscope and peeks at the video ahead to stablize footage.

The pixel 2 rear camera can shoot 1080p videos up to 120 fps.

The camera is optimized to support AR and comes with 3D AR stickers.

Other hardware specification's includes a
learn more..

Re: Google Pixel 2 | Features And Price by MizMyColi(f): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
But this phone doesn't just look to me like it's worth the price...
Re: Google Pixel 2 | Features And Price by frinx: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
I'm totally disappointed with the look of the pixel 2.. Too much bezels..
The XL 2 looks better.
I'll stick with s8 or v30 so far.
Re: Google Pixel 2 | Features And Price by PrinceJoeWan(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
One Word for this device
#OVERHYPED
Re: Google Pixel 2 | Features And Price by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
frinx:
I'm totally disappointed with the look of the pixel 2.. Too much bezels..
The XL 2 looks better.
I'll stick with s8 or v30 so far.

Yes... I think the same took, I think both devices are a design disaster.

The phone b like watin small pikin design
Re: Google Pixel 2 | Features And Price by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:
One Word for this device
#OVERHYPED

In a way yea... It just because it's a Google phone.
The camera is superb though
Re: Google Pixel 2 | Features And Price by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Google pixel 2

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Motion Full Specifications And Price / Best Smartphones Of Mwc 2018 / How To Know If Your Facebook Data Was Scraped By Cambridge Analytica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.