Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King (34245 Views)

Nigerian Pageant King Martin Osagie Bags New Deal With Unilodge Realty (photos) / Pageant King Loses Dad / Top 7 Young And Upcoming Nigerian Musicians [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babysnow1:
SEE CUTE GUY! BUT Y U NO GET TEN PACK NA, SO THAT I GO CRUSH ON YOU WELL
En try shaa aldo dia re more cuter dudes

Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by tiger28: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Igbos and titles are like 1 & 2. They have bastardized the word "pangeantry". Gone are the days when Ms Nigeria was so highly regarded. Now Alexreport and his igbo cohorts have Ms enviroment,Ms earth, Ms Planet etc.......very Pathetic!
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by johnstar(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
undecided
Babysnow1:
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by Sixaxis: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buh why is his right hand obviously longer than the other!?

God forgive my instinct..
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by theapeman: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
1Rebel:

Afonja, always obsessed with anything Igbo related.
Bobrisky them. _Faggot
mind ya! I'm not an afonja man!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
theapeman:
did ask if I'm a doctor or not?
or someone who work in an health sector
Lol...you are only qualified to be an agbero Lol..see mumu...someone who work in an health sector..Lol probably as a cleaner
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by theapeman: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lol...you are only qualified to be an agbero
Lol..see mumu...someone who work in an health sector..Lol probably as a cleaner
lol!

as far them dey pay cool cash no problem whether cleaner or yansh washer cool
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by homesteady(m): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
I know this is a self-hype thread!
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by anitapreeti(f): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
ThinkWISELY:
This one wer dem for Don burst him yar.sh taya like mad to reach dz level,male pageants ran by homosexuals+IMSU,headquarters of homosexuality .
Those with experience knows what am talking about.

Quote me and hear the story of your life!
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by Kobicove(m): 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
OK....seen

Next
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by perdollar(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
theapeman:
this kind of guys fit get small diicck!

but naturally Igbo boys dey get small preek
say wat!!!!!! bring ur sister come to me make she verify ur claim
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by perdollar(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
Amarabae:
choi BIG FAT LIE, Infact it is the opposite o,Igbo guys are endowed that area o, and are very good in bed, marry one and testify, but wait o, you are a man na, why did you say so btw?
he is wearing pampas bc his yansh is leaking
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by perdollar(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Amarabae:
The guy is ok but not that charming,
Imo get fine boys na, why choosing this one?
Btw anambra guys are the finest.
na true u lie. see me now wey admire u like mad, am from 042. we r d finest.
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by theapeman: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
perdollar:
say wat!!!!!! bring ur sister come to me make she verify ur claim
OK! were make we meet?
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by Amarabae(f): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
perdollar:
na true u lie. see me now wey admire u like mad, am from 042. we r d finest.
ya,enugu guys fine and are well reserved
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by nengibo: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Amarabae:
choi BIG FAT LIE,
Infact it is the opposite o,Igbo guys are endowed that area o,
and are very good in bed,
marry one and testify,
but wait o, you are a man na, why did you say so btw?
Na wer dem go see you
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by Amarabae(f): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
nengibo:
Na wer dem go see you
Amanyanagbo of izon kingdom, you don land here
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by Blackfire(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2017
ThinkWISELY:
This one wer dem for Don burst him yar.sh taya like mad to reach dz level,male pageants ran by homosexuals+IMSU,headquarters of homosexuality .
Those with experience knows what am talking about.

Quote me and hear the story of your life!

Brings out chair and Sat down, u are a fo.ol oya tell me the story of my life oponu
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by josephevergreen(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
Wow congratulations to him
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by nengibo: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
Amarabae:
Amanyanagbo of izon kingdom,
you don land here
Lolo of AlaIgbo, yes oh I don show
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by nonxo007(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
He looks like Abraham, our gate man...for real
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by juman(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Young and handsome.
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by Mystic216: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
How do I go for any contest like this. Any one? Need help
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by Gotze1: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
Amarabae:
choi BIG FAT LIE,
Infact it is the opposite o,Igbo guys are endowed that area o,
and are very good in bed,
marry one and testify,
but wait o, you are a man na, why did you say so btw?
How many Yoruba or Hausa guy don folk you before?
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by cris07(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babysnow1:
mine na 12 now....so? Smiles....
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by Augustap(f): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
At least this one no bleach grin
Looks like the cloth is wearing him in the 2nd pics
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by Wallace2107: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Who cares anyways? Check out village swag na

Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by birdsview(m): 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Looks like my motor spare parts customer"s apprentice
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by petkoffdrake2(m): 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Babysnow1:

I cute pass him oo... And I get packs, oya crush on me
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by perdollar(m): 1:49am On Oct 06, 2017
Amarabae:
ya,enugu guys fine and are well reserved
correct bae
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by perdollar(m): 1:50am On Oct 06, 2017
theapeman:
OK! were make we meet?
ds guy na homo!! I say ur sister not u.
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by Babysnow1: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2017
petkoffdrake2:

I cute pass him oo... And I get packs, oya crush on me
AWWWW AM CRUSHING

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA / Mercy Johnson And Her Family Step Out In Style In Adorable Photos / Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.