Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,413 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King (34238 Views)

Nigerian Pageant King Martin Osagie Bags New Deal With Unilodge Realty (photos) / Pageant King Loses Dad / Top 7 Young And Upcoming Nigerian Musicians [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by blaqroy: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2017
The ibo girl looks like olajumoke the Yoruba Lady
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by ThinkWISELY(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Blackfire:

Brings out chair and Sat down, u are a fo.ol oya tell me the story of my life oponu

see dem awon bobrisky embarassed embarassed dz disgusting gay won hear d story of im life

na ur papa be foo.l , u dirty brown roof unity beggar,1 condom 4 save ur miserable parent all dz shit undecided undecided

more iron gay dick.s to ur hiv a.ss embarassed
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by Blackfire(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
ThinkWISELY:

see dem awon bobrisky embarassed embarassed dz disgusting gay won hear d story of im life

na ur papa be foo.l , u dirty brown roof unity beggar,1 condom 4 save ur miserable parent all dz shit undecided undecided

more iron gay dick.s to ur hiv a.ss embarassed

Why are you angry in life... Why are boiling like a hot water?

First of all I am from Okija.
2. I work harder to make sure my children yet unborn don't suffer anywhere they find themselves in Nigeria, Biafra or China.
3.forgive yourself and move on in life ...
Lastly when you accuse someone of something he or she didn't do... I hope u know the punishment...

I hate doing this, but I will come in your dream, so that next time u accuse people wrongly you pay for the consequence s .

In 3 days time
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by petkoffdrake2(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Babysnow1:
AWWWW AM CRUSHING

Sure?? undecided
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Blackfire:

Why are you angry in life... Why are boiling like a hot water?

First of all I am from Okija.
2. I work harder to make sure my children yet unborn don't suffer anywhere they find themselves in Nigeria, Biafra or China.
3.forgive yourself and move on in life ...
Lastly when you accuse someone of something he or she didn't do... I hope u know the punishment...

I hate doing this, but I will come in your dream, so that next time u accuse people wrongly you pay for the consequence s .

In 3 days time

the f.uckery niqq.a is gay period!!
indoime generation
Kid shut d f.uck up, u shut your mouth when the elders speak!!
Re: Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King by Blackfire(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
ThinkWISELY:

the f.uckery niqq.a is gay period!!
indoime generation
Kid shut d f.uck up, u shut your mouth when the elders speak!!

I am 38 do I still qualify as a kid.

2 days to go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident: Victor Olaotan Needs Money To Travel Abroad For His 2 Legs / Junior Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Looks 13 - Sonia Ogbonna's Comment Sets Instagram On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.