Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) (55541 Views)

Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More / Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Nature8(m): 11:30am On Oct 05, 2017
Too bad, RIP to the dead..
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by 400billionman: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2017
They don't want to show us where he shot himself..
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by vanshwerz: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2017
What will this be called 9/30 or 10/1 .....Guess it's not gonna be called any.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by iykofias(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Koolking:

Why is the FBI exerting energy collecting and examining evidence from the crime scene instead of expending more on human contacts in order to unravel the motive of the shooter? The Shooter was identified and found dead. There was stampede and the crime scene was compromised, there's every tendency for corrupt evidence.

Seems FBI has seen an opportunity to demand more money for their far-fetched inconclusive investigation. Someone enlighten me.

guy stop trying to impress, novice wan teach FBI there job. just negodu

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Adijerry: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2017
RIP Las Vargas Strong paddock u wicked
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by 2shure: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2017
See beta tools
Ak 47 russia made
Cool
I miss UMP on ps4
D guy don too play freebullet for ios
I believe say boko haram nor geh all these kind advanced tools
Nor be small money dis guy spend o.
Dah ak now fit be 9k dolls
Men y God no bless me with this kind as maye
God why
See as he jus dey waste owo any how
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by rayobaba(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2017
72 minutes kwa!
CNN said 9 Minutes
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2017
SmartyPants:

The lack of an agenda means he is a mere mass murderer, not a terrorist.

Agree with you Bro.

The motive is needed to know what kind of crime it is. but still, it doesn't matter whether it was a terrorist attack or not. what matters is lives were lost
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by slimiyke(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2017
ibnchokomah:
I understand you but I think the difference is motive. If his motive wasn't religious or political he isn't a terrorist. Crimes are defined based on motive.
Quite understandable....Only if we can relate this to our immediate host society(Nigeria)then we may have to realize why the proscription of IPOB as a terrorist group is so unjustifiable....just observing though
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2017
Abubakarsiddeeq:
It wasn't a terrorist attack because it was not carried out by a Muslim
He was addressed as a shooter not a terrorist because he was a Christian not Muslim

Oh!!

He was a Christian?.

May God heal you of hate and bigotry.

Motive qualifies a crime. Not race or religion.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by able20(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2017
Still America say this is not a terror attack because the shooter wasn't a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2017
this is how a serious healthy president suppose to be, he abandoned all his busy schedule to show solidity with the victims, if its in Nigeria the case would have been the reverse, the useless incompetent clueless 93years tyrant will distance himself from the scene with a lot of excuses, meanwhile I suspect ISIS hand in this mass killing,
this is their modus operandi , never underestimate all this terrorist in USA , the suspect has no criminal record so what points is he trying to prove the terrorist might have do the shooting and place this old man as scapegoat to cover up, the earlier USA rise up and cramp them down, burn all their satanic shrine along with that bomb manual they recite 5 times every day the better for them, expel all the illegal aliens back to Sahara desert and Arabian desert, the world will not know no peace until we rise in unity and send this terrorist into extinction
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2017
Looking at those young souls wasted by this lunatic makes me cry. Could it be this guy was kind of controled by someone or something to do this? There must be a reason someone without any history of crime would murder this much all at ones...there is a reason he was picked for this masacre, to slow the investigation and make it look like there are not motives or sponsors coz there sure is a sponsor. Something tells me this is just a tip of the iceberg and a proper investigation will uncover alot
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by toprealman: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2017
According to reports, Paddock checked into the hotel with nearly two dozen firearms (23...packed in 10 suitcases).
My concern is how he beat the hotel security check. Such a big "5-Star" hotel

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
No red carpet for Mr Trump... if its in Nigeria the dullard never walk without stepping on red carpet, clueless incompetent tyrant
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
#PrayForVegas
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Koolking(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
iykofias:
guy stop trying to impress, novice wan teach FBI there job. just negodu

You ended up saying nothing bro. Nigerians relish in finding fault but has no solution to proffer.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by persius555(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
And the American govt refuse to call them terrorists. What exactly are they ashamed of?

1. That doing so might affect perceptions regarding the age long falsehood fed to the American public about deploying troops to other nations under the pretence of fighting terrorism?

2. That doing so might give a legitimate ground for others to do same?

3. They say, "some mothers do have them". Are the Americans too ashamed to own up to the fact that their own society also breeds terrorists?

4. That whatever an Arab terrorist can do an American terrorist can do better?

A terrorist is a terrorist irrespective of religion affiliation or race.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
Abubakarsiddeeq:
It wasn't a terrorist attack because it was not carried out by a Muslim
He was addressed as a shooter not a terrorist because he was a Christian not Muslim

Oga go and seat down somewhere, then come back to talk sense. Did the shooter shout Allahwhowa something your fellow terrorist shout before killing innocent people? Did he chant anything from the Bible? Do the police know the motive behind the people he killed yet? Go and receive sense, you stupid, foolish, imbecilic, religious bigot terrorist. I can see the terrorist part of you talking, see if you think you will cause any religious problem in Nigeria, may that your Allah kill you and your fellow terrorist. Disgusting fellow. How do you even know he was a Christian? Taaar! That's how your fellows kill without reasoning..

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by iykofias(m): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
Koolking:

You ended up saying nothing bro. Nigerians relish in finding fault but has no solution to proffer.

Peace
solution for what really? did FBI seek for any? guy park well
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by andy82: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad many sick/psychiatric people walking among the normal. people. May God protect us from evil/blood suckers

the way God dey punish some people ennh e just dey make me laugh. I know yeye Nigerians now go use America flag as their dp. hmm
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
The man is a bloody coward. Why didn't he confront the police or military since both carry arms. Instead he choose to kill innocent civilians

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by AHCB: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
lovelygurl:

That country is a joke, everything about it is a joke
could the country be more of a joke than Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
tillaman:
The man could be terminally ill or bipolar, prolly he wants to take as many people as he can alongside him, whichever way it is, he is the weed that grows in sh#t, no offense to his ancestors but I pray God comforts the families of the bereaved
Oga, he isn't ill for fvck sake. He's a damn terrorist and the American media are hypocrites who won't tell you that. Dylan Roof killed innocent black church goers, claiming he wanted to start a "race war", they said he was sick. Adam Lanza killed over 30 school children, they said he was a "lone wolf" undecided Don't fall for that sh¡t.

Check out their reaction to the Pulse gay nightclub massacre by Omar Mateen, they're always quick to label the perpetrators terrorists if they're black or brown. They are always quick to dehumanize and criticize an entire race if the suspect is a person of color.

If holding fallacious thoughts and being brainwashed into committing heinous crimes can be seen as the causes of Islamic terrorism, and can also be the basis of them being called "TERRORISTS", then it's definitely ideal to call these wicked white criminals Terrorists because that's what they are.

14 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by teadrake(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
The dude is a pure Terrorist!!! Look at the destruction he left in his wake.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
While it’s sad to see this happening but the 2nd amendment will not and should not be tampered with.

Are we going to also outlaw kitchen knives, delivery trucks, etc?

They can take my guns from my cold dead hands.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by bulletproofmonk(m): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
Naijamagician:

This one wearing hat dey form actor I Jus dey look am

Ignoramus,it was a Country Music concert

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is really sad!!!
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by judedwriter(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
The guy was obviously mentally sick...psychologically sick people do bizzare and deranged things like this.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Iceberg3: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
god punish jubrin from sudan angry sad
grin
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:
While it’s sad to see this happening but the 2nd amendment will not and should not be tampered with.

Are we going to also outlaw kitchen knives, delivery trucks, etc?

They can take my guns from my cold dead hands.

Heh. None of those other items is designed with the precise and sole objective of killing multiple people with minimum effort.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Liamm(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Naijamagician:

This one wearing hat dey form actor I Jus dey look am
lol. this got me grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stormy Daniels: "Donald Trump Did Not Use A Condom When We Had Sex" / US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan / Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.