Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) (55522 Views)

Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More / Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by gawu1: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
promiseolaoye:
instead of mourning with the bereaved, people are debating whether it was a terrorist attack or not.

listen the question of whether it was a terrorist attack or not, or declaring it a terrorist attack won't make any difference.

The man is dead so he can't be charged with either mass shooting or terrorism.

Please this "terrorism or not" debate is meaningless!

my opinion
Do you know what? Supposed the killer name was anything related to muslims or migrants from muslim world.
These are reasons that trigger ''this terrorism or not debate'', which is not meaningless per se. He deserves to be called a terrorist, but not a lone wolf or a psycho victim as racists want to sell out. Again, he is a christian terrorist since he's a christian by faith.
Then the world shall set free, until we learn to speak truth!

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
judedwriter:
The guy was obviously mentally sick...psychologically sick people do bizzare and deranged things like this.
Also has plenty money.

Instead of dumping these kind of people in psychiatric hospital.

You will find sane people adoring and telling them rankadede oga because they are apparently wealthy individuals.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Flashmove: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
I wanted to travel and base in America, I dont change my mind now..... I will travel to Cameroon . make i go learn guitar...

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Arewa blood
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by tillaman(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
Good point bro, I smell you!! That Omar mateen case still wows me till this day
neoOduduwa:
Oga, he isn't ill for fvck sake. He's a damn terrorist and the American media are hypocrites who won't tell you that. Dylan Roof killed innocent black church goers, claiming he wanted to start a "race war", they said he was sick. Adam Lanza killed over 30 school children, they said he was a "lone wolf" undecided Don't fall for that sh¡t.

Check out their reaction to the Pulse gay nightclub massacre by Omar Mateen, they're always quick to label the perpetrators terrorists if they're black or brown. They are always quick to dehumanize and criticize an entire race if the suspect is a person of color.

If holding fallacious thoughts and being brainwashed into committing heinous crimes can be seen as the causes of Islamic terrorism, and can also be the basis of them being called "TERRORISTS", then it's definitely ideal to call these wicked white criminals Terrorists because that's what they are.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by JerryLegend(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
gawu1:

Do you know what? Supposed the killer name was anything related to muslims or migrants from muslim world.
These are reasons that trigger ''this terrorism or not debate'', which is not meaningless per se. He deserves to be called a terrorist, but not a lone wolf or a psycho victim as racists want to sell out. Again, he is a christian terrorist since he's a christian by faith.
Then the world shall set free, until we learn to speak truth!
He has no religion or political affiliation ignoramus
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by linearity: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
Koolking:

Why is the FBI exerting energy collecting and examining evidence from the crime scene instead of expending more on human contacts in order to unravel the motive of the shooter? The Shooter was identified and found dead. There was stampede and the crime scene was compromised, there's every tendency for corrupt evidence.

Seems FBI has seen an opportunity to demand more money for their far-fetched inconclusive investigation. Someone enlighten me.

And what made you conclude that, they are not doing that...investigations like these and what is been done is not always released to the press.

When the shooting took place, the guy's girlfriend was in the Philippines, she was asked to return immediately and had since been interviewed by the FBI. Most of these stories and pictures were leaked out illegally.

In one of the pictures, there was a note written by the guy on the table...but FBI have not publicly acknowledged that...so they are doing more than we are seeing or hearing and might have even known the motive, but withholding it until the right time. These are professionals and knows what they are doing more than myself or you...they are expert at this.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by deeniybnl(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
good for them, the man did great job kill them all
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
lovelygurl:
Honestly Americans should realise that when EVERYBODY at and above the AGE of 18 can buy a gun to "protect" themselves then such things won't stop happening. This is common sense but then again look at their president
it's not about Trump.. That Law was enforced even before he became president..
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by nefertitiram: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
I'm in tears.

Only a bomb can cause this much havoc!
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
oyb:

Heh. None of those other items is designed with the precise and sole objective of killing multiple people with minimum effort.

I disagree but you’re entitled to your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
EfeJay:
it's not about Trump.. That Law was enforced even before he became president..

Read again and tell me where I said Trump enforced the law or it is about Trump undecided
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
lovelygurl:

Read again and tell me where I said Trump enforced the law or it is about Trump undecided
Their President = Trump undecided
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by YourFatherLap: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Explorers:
Policewoman taking cover
who come dey snap them?
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
EfeJay:
Their President = Trump undecided

Oh God! I can't believe I'm doing this! So you read again and still don't understand?! Their president, Trump is an example of why common sense is not that common in America!!!! Jeeeeez!!!! I'm done!
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by somehow: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
43 women dead, 23 men dead.

Na so so party party u go see them women. RIP
Explorers:
Some of the victims are captured here;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4941508/First-victims-Las-Vegas-shooting-pictured.html
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2017
angry
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
Expect a movie soon!
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by thoth: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Karma comes around when you least expect it.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by obegiri: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
AFONJACOW:
this is how a serious healthy president suppose to be, he abandoned all his busy schedule to show solidity with the victims, if its in Nigeria the case would have been the reverse, the useless incompetent clueless 93years tyrant will distance himself from the scene with a lot of excuses, meanwhile I suspect ISIS hand in this mass killing,
this is their modus operandi , never underestimate all this terrorist in USA , the suspect has no criminal record so what points is he trying to prove the terrorist might have do the shooting and place this old man as scapegoat to cover up, the earlier USA rise up and cramp them down, burn all their satanic shrine along with that bomb manual they recite 5 times every day the better for them, expel all the illegal aliens back to Sahara desert and Arabian desert, the world will not know no peace until we rise in unity and send this terrorist into extinction
Do You Have Sense at all

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
obegiri:
Do You Have Sense at all

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by 6sco: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
SmartyPants:

The lack of an agenda means he is a mere mass murderer, not a terrorist.

1. Mr smartypants just look at what you typed, 'the lack of an agenda means he is a MERE mass murderer' so a mass murderer is now mere abi

2. Also the fact that his agenda is not known for now doesn't mean he has no agenda. so going by your post he is a terrorist.

3. finally to all those saying terrorism has to be religiously inclined check google abeg.a

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
6sco:

1. Mr smartypants just look at what you typed, 'the lack of an agenda means he is a MERE mass murderer' so a mass murderer is now mere abi

2. Also the fact that his agenda is not known for now doesn't mean he has no agenda. so going by your post he is a terrorist.

3. finally to all those saying terrorism has to be religiously inclined check google abeg.a

1. Read my comment in relation to the perspective of the person i was quoting, who seemed to believe the charge of terrorism is higher than mass murder or other applicable charges. Besides, the question of the relative weight of an offence is a moralistic question, and i am entitled--in entirety--to consider mass murder less weighty than terrorism, in my own opinion!

2. How you arrived at the conclusion that the absence of a known agenda equals proof of an agenda will remain a mystery for generations to come. You need a knock on your head. I said a person who has no agenda cannot be labeled a terrorist, you rightly noted that he may have had an agenda which merely remains unknown for now. The logical conclusion therefore, is that until an agenda is discovered, he must be addressed as a mass murderer.

3. This has nothing to do with anything i have said so why mentioning it in relation to my comment?

Are you well?
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Originalsly: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Excellent indepth coverage! .....Under Guns used #4.....used by movie theatre killer James Holmes .....to San Bernardino terrorist Omar Marteen.... and nowwwww......shooter Stephen Paddock! Hmmmm....why is he not labeled a terrorist?.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by gawu1: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
JerryLegend:

He has no religion or political affiliation ignoramus
Your gullibility is legendary or is it bigotry that has blindfold you. Stephen Paddock was a christian and a white supremest American. These are facts brainless bigots like you would unsuccessfully try to defense.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by dfrost: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Explorers:
23 Guns

A leaked photo shows the Vegas shooter's body after he committed suicide in his hotel room Sunday night.

Police are now investigating who leaked the images. There also appears to be a note on the table (in red circle).

On the ground behind the double doors, one of Paddock's 23 firearms is seen set up on the ground with a bipod
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Looking at the spent ammo and automatic rifles, was the freak-show expecting a war or what? angry shocked
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by brojoshua: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
People are being destroyed by their wickedness. The ungodliness of Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed them. Wickedness is like fire that burns and like cancer that destroys. God is punishing the world for its wickedness. The people that are not united in and with God are set against themselves by God. Woe unto the world because of its wickedness. More woes unto the world because of its wickedness and ungodliness.
But the name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run to it and are safe.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by peterphd(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:
While it’s sad to see this happening but the 2nd amendment will not and should not be tampered with.

Are we going to also outlaw kitchen knives, delivery trucks, etc?

They can take my guns from my cold dead hands.

Baba do you own an AR15?
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
peterphd:

Baba do you own an AR15?

I plead the 5th amendment, thus I can neither deny nor confirm.

I don't typically discuss my stock because I'm a prepper.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by ogbiwa: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
Why is no one asking one of the most obvious question...how was this man able to smuggle 23 rifles and explosives past hotel check-in/security and up to his room?
Or they're saying because its a free carry state no one raised an eyebrow or asked questions when a civilian guest checks in with an arsenal large enough to start a small war? If that's the case then I dare say the US govt/laws/hotel mgt are indirectly responsible for those deaths

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by pyro10(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
there's more about this story than what we re just reading...... what was he doing with a lot of guns? the note on the floor a lot of weapons I think that guy wasn't alone at that tower, got be someone else with him

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) by mikolo4us: 6:06am On Oct 06, 2017
Yahoo Boys go dey vex now.....for their mind...see as this goat kill clients.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stormy Daniels: "Donald Trump Did Not Use A Condom When We Had Sex" / US Airstrike Kills ISIS-K Planner In Afghanistan / Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.