Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) (35329 Views)

MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) / Sophia Momodu In Bikini As She Vacations In Kenya / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by Amagite(m): 6:37am On Oct 05, 2017
Davido’s first baby mama, Sophia Momodu and their daughter, Imade Aurora are still having their time of their life in his Atlanta home.

She shared these lovely new photos as they stepped out.

http://www.lailasblog.com/adorable-new-photos-davidos-daughter-baby-mama/

3 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 05, 2017
undecided

Sophia abi kilon kpe e,, ask your pregnantor to confess on what actually happened to tagbo

26 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by LUGBE: 6:43am On Oct 05, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by smardray(m): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2017
oloribu...don't goan work....Davido is about to get drained on this tagbo saga

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:54am On Oct 05, 2017
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by Florblu(f): 7:00am On Oct 05, 2017
All this baby Mama's ehn, your end will be brutal o

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by lopside12: 7:08am On Oct 05, 2017
Seems baby mama is now a profession
Wetin I sabi?

3 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 7:10am On Oct 05, 2017
Florblu:
All this baby Mama's ehn, your end will be brutal o
even though am not in support of this baby mama thingy, can you please tell me how will her end be brutal

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by braimeddy: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2017
I really feel sorry for girls of this present generation. Being a babymama they felt they had arrived. Sense should fall on all the upcoming babaymamas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2017
See title...First BabyMama

This Sophia girl is so proud being a babymama...

Anyways it's one of the most lucrative bizness now if ur juju/strategy work for a rich nigga

3 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2017
seems baby mamaring is a lucrative job...

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 05, 2017
LMAO first baby mama hahahahahah what a title. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2017
Baby mamas are now celebrated.......

Issorait

2 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2017
Already teaching her how to slay, sebi undecided

Davido: The only artiste that doesn't select. I greet thee grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by free2ryhme: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2017
Amagite:
Davido’s first baby mama, Sophia Momodu and their daughter, Imade Aurora are still having their time of their life in his Atlanta home.

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by free2ryhme: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2017
Amagite:

1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2017
Which time the pikin take dey go school

angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by Greatmind23: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2017
I swear davido don't like this Sophia he is not giving her #1bn out of the #30bn she looking too affordable for small boys like lilkesh to Pierce
Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2017
Greatmind23:
I swear davido don't like this Sophia he is not giving her #1bn out of the #30bn she looking too affordable for small boys like lilkesh to Pierce
angry

2 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by naijalions(f): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2017
What is cholera (some serious babbling about cholera)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTQR3HRhKq0
Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by Antoinemercer: 11:15am On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by Greatmind23: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2017
maxiuc:
angry
so it concern you ,you better the davido family gateman coz I don't see how you guys relate
Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2017
W
Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2017
Can someone pls help tell her that school resumed three weeks ago and that girl needs to be in school.

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2017
Baby mama biz is paying well... grin

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by Pope22(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2017
I wonder how this little would have looked if she was born in one of these timid and hungry villages in Nsukka, her ugliness would have been one in town. Despite the riches and flexing around her, she still ugly like this.

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by room089: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2017
No matter the past scandal, I see Davido ending up with this Sophia of a girl by fire by force!
Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by mohciz69(m): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2017
Finally she don travel...Uncle Dele no make noise o
Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2017
i really dont know the problem of girls and their left leg...

hate this shiiit mmehn....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korede Bello With Comedian Mr Latin (photos) / Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli / Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.