Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) (35345 Views)

MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) / Sophia Momodu In Bikini As She Vacations In Kenya / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by mceze(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2017
sirAustin44:
Become a winner today , 120 odds for today's game call to now to be part of it the team.

Your papa! Scammer!
Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by otbanty: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2017
its cool momma and daugther
Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by omoiyamayor(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
Olosho pays off ds days.
Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by MaestroID(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
pls let someone enlighten me small.. If A girl has belle for a celebrity dos she automatically become a celebrity cus me am not understanding why she will d making FP by Snappin Pix n Bendin Legs, Abi The title Baby Mama na Grammy Award or Hiphop Award.. Smh...

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by Greenbuoy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
N o n s e n s e
Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by timojerry: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2017
lopside12:
Seems baby mama is now a profession
Wetin I sabi?

She's eating the fruits of her labor

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by kennieG(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Frog voice doesn't have taste ... Nononono
Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2017
Very ugly bitch
Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
The lil girl is cute joor...
Pope22:
I wonder how this little would have looked if she was born in one of these timid and hungry villages in Nsukka, her ugliness would have been one in town. Despite the riches and flexing around her, she still ugly like this.
Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by zhanny16: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2017
School don resume oo won't dis girl go to school

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by Otunla236: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
U're deceive yourself in case you don't know
Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2017
The girl is flexing and people are hating ��� ! Sometimes I wonder why people just won’t mind their business? Did she bring her pregnancy and claimed any of the haters here was the daddy ? Is she asking anyone here to pay her daughters school fees ? Does she want to marry your brother ? Guys are usually extra pained when they see women who flout societal conventions but are not suffering . I bet you would love if she had a baby and then had to be frying akara or something by the roadside then you would use her as an example to warn other slay queens ���?
I love Sophie , she tried really hard but she just couldn’t find one Bleep to give . Lol .
Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
End time things
Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
Pataricatering:
The girl is flexing and people are hating ��� ! Sometimes I wonder why people just won’t mind their business? Did she bring her pregnancy and claimed any of the haters here was the daddy ? Is she asking anyone here to pay her daughters school fees ? Does she want to marry your brother ? Guys are usually extra pained when they see women who flout societal conventions but are not suffering . I bet you would love if she had a baby and then had to be frying akara or something by the roadside then you would use her as an example to warn other slay queens ���?
I love Sophie , she tried really hard but she just couldn’t find one Bleep to give . Lol .
Calm down madam

Enough....enough......

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke And Sophia Momodu In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 05, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena / Asake in Tears of Joy The First Time He Heard Olamide's Verse On His Song / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Attend Kate Henshaw's 47th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.