Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

How To Browse Using Desktop Mode On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Browse Using Desktop Mode On Android (1735 Views)

How To Browse Using Mobile Data While Your Phone Is On Airplane Mode / Mtn Monthly Whatsapp 1.2GB For N150 How To Browse With It On All App / How To Solve "Anti Inadvertently Mode" On Your Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse Using Desktop Mode On Android by fadavis(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2017
Many of us fancy browsing on a Desktop Computer or Laptop because of it browsing speed and complete view of a particular blog theme and other stuffs like that, and the same reason applies to the tutorial am about to render to you guys today.
Some people think that browsing on Android device using mobile view is stressful and slow, well If I may ask did u know how to browse using desktop view on your android phone?? If NO. Then I would like you to fully read this tutorial and I will guide you on how to do it easily.
Continue Reading - http://www.daviesblog.com.ng/2017/10/how-to-browse-using-desktop-mode-on.html?m=1

Re: How To Browse Using Desktop Mode On Android by bravesoul247(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2017
fadavis:
Many of us fancy browsing on a Desktop Computer or Laptop because of it browsing speed and complete view of a particular blog theme and other stuffs like that, and the same reason applies to the tutorial am about to render to you guys today.
Some people think that browsing on Android device using mobile view is stressful and slow, well If I may ask did u know how to browse using desktop view on your android phone?? If NO. Then I would like you to fully read this tutorial and I will guide you on how to do it easily.
Continue Reading - http://www.daviesblog.com.ng/2017/10/how-to-browse-using-desktop-mode-on.html?m=1
I use it when need be, say i open a website that isn't really functioning on mobile view so I'll just switch. On my Tecno spark
Re: How To Browse Using Desktop Mode On Android by lastbaff(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2017
It can be easily done on Google Chrome with just 2 clicks. Go to options and select "request desktop site". That's all.

Guys, check out low-budget Android phones here:
Cheap Android phones in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

New Xiaomi Users, Rate Your Experience. / Airtel Launches 4G LTE In Abuja – Get 4GB Data For Free / Infinix Zero 6 has Notch Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.