Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

How To Browse Using Mobile Data While Your Phone Is On Airplane Mode - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Browse Using Mobile Data While Your Phone Is On Airplane Mode (3167 Views)

How To Browse Free On Airplane Mode / Top Reasons To Use Airplane Mode Even When You’re Not Flying / How To Browse Using Desktop Mode On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Browse Using Mobile Data While Your Phone Is On Airplane Mode by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
You can do this using your dial pad on your phone

1. Enable Airplane mode on your phone

2. Open your Dial pad on your mobile

3. Type "*#*#4636#*#" or "*#*#4838#*#*.

4. You will get the Testing screen. Select "Phone Information."

5. Scroll down and enable Mobile Radio Power.

6. You won't get the mobile data indication. But, you can use cellular data on your mobile.

7. To check whether it is working or not, Open your mobile browser and check with some random pages.
You can also use any app that works with the data connection.

Here is the screenshot of my browsing on nairaland this evening while using this trick I just explained to you.

3 Likes

Re: How To Browse Using Mobile Data While Your Phone Is On Airplane Mode by sammysmiles(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
What's the definition of airplane mode?
Re: How To Browse Using Mobile Data While Your Phone Is On Airplane Mode by illicit(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
no go press wetin go hack your phone

1 Like

Re: How To Browse Using Mobile Data While Your Phone Is On Airplane Mode by Somebody5589: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
It's working grin grin I always wanted to do this, too many calls
Re: How To Browse Using Mobile Data While Your Phone Is On Airplane Mode by seunlayi(m): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Make I try
Re: How To Browse Using Mobile Data While Your Phone Is On Airplane Mode by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
No be your data still dey go?
Re: How To Browse Using Mobile Data While Your Phone Is On Airplane Mode by Osezzua(m): 12:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Following
Re: How To Browse Using Mobile Data While Your Phone Is On Airplane Mode by Mohbola(f): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
How will it even work with phone on airplane mode
Re: How To Browse Using Mobile Data While Your Phone Is On Airplane Mode by Ejadike(m): 6:29am On Apr 20, 2020
Hmmmm... No try wetin go spoil your phone o. Nice piece sha.
Re: How To Browse Using Mobile Data While Your Phone Is On Airplane Mode by dotedote: 6:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Great
Re: How To Browse Using Mobile Data While Your Phone Is On Airplane Mode by bravesoul247(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2020
How possible is this? Cos airplane mode is to cut off all connection
Re: How To Browse Using Mobile Data While Your Phone Is On Airplane Mode by Jeremy1234: 9:13am On Apr 27, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:
You can do this using your dial pad on your phone

1. Enable Airplane mode on your phone

2. Open your Dial pad on your mobile

3. Type "*#*#4636#*#" or "*#*#4838#*#*.

4. You will get the Testing screen. Select "Phone Information."

5. Scroll down and enable Mobile Radio Power.

6. You won't get the mobile data indication. But, you can use cellular data on your mobile.

7. To check whether it is working or not, Open your mobile browser and check with some random pages.
You can also use any app that works with the data connection.

Here is the screenshot of my browsing on nairaland this evening while using this trick I just explained to you.

E no work na
You dey use us play ni

(1) (Reply)

Asphalt 6 For Tecno N7. Pls Help Me Fix A Problem / Li-fi Takes Over Wi-fi As New Way Of Internet Sharing Via Micro LED / It's Easy To Restore Deleted Iphone Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.