Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

How Was Buhari Able To Deceive Nigerians He Was Going To Fight Corruption? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Was Buhari Able To Deceive Nigerians He Was Going To Fight Corruption? (747 Views)

Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians / Meet Capt Chinyelu Ndubuisi President Buhari's Able Pilot ( Photos ) / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Buhari Able To Deceive Nigerians He Was Going To Fight Corruption? by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 05, 2017
Given his antecedents,I am completely shocked Nigerians actually thought there was going to be any effort to curb the epidemic corruption going on in the country.

Re: How Was Buhari Able To Deceive Nigerians He Was Going To Fight Corruption? by Nukilia: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2017
Everyone knows he's corrupt, that's why he kept on losing election. Collaboration with Tinubu led to the rebranding of the scammer by the scammer and he was presented to the masses as a saint grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Was Buhari Able To Deceive Nigerians He Was Going To Fight Corruption? by Omeokachie: 7:55am On Oct 05, 2017
He decieved 15.4m nigerians, mainly almajiris and some educated persons with very short memory in the south.

The monumental fraud that took place in the PTF under his watch should have raised the alarm for those 'educated' folks, but then they are of the "baba so wipe" crew...no mind of their own.

1 Like

Re: How Was Buhari Able To Deceive Nigerians He Was Going To Fight Corruption? by zombieHUNTER: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari only deceived the zombies of Nigeria

I knew his antecedents

A simple look at the IG of police and GMD of NNPC will convince you that the man is highly corrupt

1 Like

Re: How Was Buhari Able To Deceive Nigerians He Was Going To Fight Corruption? by PatriotTemidayo: 8:04am On Oct 05, 2017
Are you talking of the 6million underage children that voted him in the north?

Or d 5million real votes he got from the ZOMBIES?

Who says he won election in the first instance?

Do the math, JEGA rigged Buhari into office.

Do d maths, I repeat!

2 Likes

Re: How Was Buhari Able To Deceive Nigerians He Was Going To Fight Corruption? by Annie939(f): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2017
buhari is a terrorist and very corrupt. a man who can not manage his wife i wonder how he intend to handle a country like Nigeria, two years in power look at the level of agitations, divisions, high cost of food stuffs, fight and killing everywhere may Allah save us .

1 Like

Re: How Was Buhari Able To Deceive Nigerians He Was Going To Fight Corruption? by GeeString: 8:11am On Oct 05, 2017
So Buhari stole $26bn in just 2 years?

Wow.

I always wondered why his haggard wife & sex slave daughter never showed off all these thousand dollar jewelleries BEFORE he became President.

Almajiris have looted us dry & flaunting it in our faces.

Buhari should be hung from a tree by his tumor.

1 Like

Re: How Was Buhari Able To Deceive Nigerians He Was Going To Fight Corruption? by gidgiddy: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari only deceived the zombies of Nigeria

I knew his antecedents

A simple look at the IG of police and GMD of NNPC will convince you that the man is highly corrupt

The funny thing is that he will decieve all of them once again to return him in 2019

1 Like

Re: How Was Buhari Able To Deceive Nigerians He Was Going To Fight Corruption? by aolawale025: 9:51am On Oct 05, 2017
APC media pushed out massive propaganda built on a myth that have since collapsed

2 Likes

Re: How Was Buhari Able To Deceive Nigerians He Was Going To Fight Corruption? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
aolawale025:
APC media pushed out massive propaganda built on a myth that have since collapsed
I won't lie,I fell for the propaganda. The scales fell off my eyes when he appointed his Ministers. I knew he had no serious plans to fight corruption or move the country forward.

2 Likes

Re: How Was Buhari Able To Deceive Nigerians He Was Going To Fight Corruption? by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tinubu and his boys did the magic..!! It was a long time plan.

First Tambuwa collabo with Tinubu of ACN to tell his Yoruba boys in the house of rep to reject speaker position destined for Adeola of Oyo state. Next move is to create a War Chest propaganda that GEJ hated the Yorubas. No Yoruba is in big Position as it was traded to same NW where VP sambo comes from. It's with this set up that innocent youths from south were pressured with to vote against GEJ of PDP. This worked perfectly. GEJ just gave up when OBJ too jump into the War Against GEJ

Today it's history. All the southern useful idiots are hiding and watching how Buhari has turned ''Paradise to Hell Fire'' within a year.

2 Likes

Re: How Was Buhari Able To Deceive Nigerians He Was Going To Fight Corruption? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari has been demystified,if didn't become President,we would have all have seen him as anti-corruption fighter,that never got to rule the country.
Re: How Was Buhari Able To Deceive Nigerians He Was Going To Fight Corruption? by magoo10(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
the APC leaders who wanted Jonathan a southerner and from a minority tribe out of the presidency by all means necessary sold a dummy propaganda to the people that corruption will be fought if buhari comes to power. this was a deceit swallowed hook ,line and sinker by the people who are not conscious of the fact that the Nigeria system is cancerous and needs surgery ,unfortunately some of the APC leaders are aware of this but chose to deceive the people.

The question still remains 'why do the APC still have ex PDP members of the last 16years in their fold and claim that PDP bastardised the economy ? are they also planning to run down the country for another 16years? the youths must stop being gullible and rise to the occasion of protecting their future and children yet unborn.

3 Likes

Re: How Was Buhari Able To Deceive Nigerians He Was Going To Fight Corruption? by surgical: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
gidgiddy:

The funny thing is that he will decieve all of them once again to return him in 2019
no its not possible again many people have seen the light if he attempt to contest relying on the power of incumbent to win he will be thoroughly disgraced,the way they defeated obasanjo third term and Jonathan in 2015 if you observed what is happening the rejection cut across various strata of the society ,come 2019 they will all come together to dethrone him the same way they installed him they ve seen he is a failed project. even tinubu is having buyer's remorse.

2 Likes

Re: How Was Buhari Able To Deceive Nigerians He Was Going To Fight Corruption? by slimfit1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Buhari is offering cover opportunity for corrupt officials now if you in need of one please contact EFCC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Was Buhari Able To Deceive Nigerians He Was Going To Fight Corruption? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
slimfit1:
Buhari is offering cover opportunity for corrupt officials now if you in need of one please contact EFCC

(1) (Reply)

Intoducing: The Real Peter Obi / How Much Do You Need To Be Paid To Vote In Anambra? / Don’t Blame Us For High Electricity Bills Says Prepaid Meter Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.