Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ (16691 Views)

Google Keep Suspending My Ad Account For Suspicious Payment Method. What Do I Do / I Want To Exchange My Website For A Facebook Group / Who Wants To Earn 1000 Naira Weekly For Just Putting My Ad Code In Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by xheyi: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2017
Hello bloggers, am on the verge of cashing out my first ads earning. I contacted my bank, access bank, to know the rate exchange. The attendant told me #305 as at yesterday and a dollar now is #365. Pls what shd I do? I have national id but the slip for now but I learnt I can't open a dorm account with it. Pls, biko, don’t let these people cheat me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by ArewaWatch: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
How did you receive the payment?
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by bedfordng(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
you dance to their tune since you don't have Dom account . that is how banks trade . they don't buy at official black market rate
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by xheyi: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Have not received any. This is my first payment.

ArewaWatch:
How did you receive the payment?
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by xheyi: 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tchai! Thrz God Oo!
bedfordng:
you dance to their tune since you don't have Dom account . that is how banks trade . they don't buy at official black market rate
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by EcBoss: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
If you are in Lagos, i can direct you to a lady in Diamond Bank.

xheyi:
Hello bloggers, am on the verge of cashing out my first ads earning. I contacted my bank, access bank, to know the rate exchange. The attendant told me #305 as at yesterday and a dollar now is #365. Pls what shd I do? I have national id but the slip for now but I learnt I can't open a dorm account with it. Pls, biko, dnt let this people cheat me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by webincomeplus(m): 1:51am On Oct 06, 2017
xheyi:
Hello bloggers, am on the verge of cashing out my first ads earning. I contacted my bank, access bank, to know the rate exchange. The attendant told me #305 as at yesterday and a dollar now is #365. Pls what shd I do? I have national id but the slip for now but I learnt I can't open a dorm account with it. Pls, biko, dnt let this people cheat me.
Nobody is cheating you here. Banks operate with the official rate of N305/$. So, if you must have your dollars converted by them, that's the going rate to be adopted. There's NO way you'll get your money converted at black market rates by the bank. And there's no way the bank will hand you dollar notes in cash, since you submitted a local bank account to Adsense.

There's only one way to have your money converted at black market rates. And that's through a domiciliary account. With that, you'd be able to withdraw your dollars in cash and convert at black market rates with any BDC operator.

The only way out now is for you to instruct your bank to decline the transaction from Adsense. The money will reflect back in your Adsense account, and Adsense will attempt to pay it again after one week, before which you should have opened a domiciliary account and submitted its details to your Adsense account. But I doubt if your bank will agree to decline that transaction.

If I were you, I'll accept my loss for now and work hard to get my domiciliary account before the next payment date. No bank will accept that national ID slip from you. When I needed my domiciliary account back then, I had to invest in getting an international passport, which cost me N27,000. That's the only widely accepted ID that you can get in one day here in Nigeria. And it has served many other purposes for me since then.

Better yet, if you have a trusted friend or relative who has a domiciliary account, you can submit their account details to your Adsense account and have your earnings sent there. But bear in mind that your access to your own money would hinge on the person's readiness to help you go to the bank for the withdrawal and, more importantly, the person's trustworthiness. So, your best bet is to get your own account ASAP.

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by ogostus(m): 6:03am On Oct 06, 2017
You can place a hold on your payment for noe by increasing the payment threshold beyond what you have there now. Then try and open a Dom acct or as the person above said, used a trusted friend or family own. Add the payment and reduce the payment threshold back to 100$. AdSense will pay straight the next day

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by xheyi: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2017
ogostus:
You can place a hold on your payment for noe by increasing the payment threshold beyond what you have there now. Then try and open a Dom acct or as the person above said, used a trusted friend or family own. Add the payment and reduce the payment threshold back to 100$. AdSense will pay straight the next day
Thanks so much, I really appreciate
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by xheyi: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2017
Is it possible I use another person's dorm account? Won't it implicate me?
webincomeplus:

Nobody is cheating you here. Banks operate with the official rate of N305/$. So, if you must have your dollars converted by them, that's the going rate to be adopted. There's NO way you'll get your money converted at black market rates by the bank. And there's no way the bank will hand you dollar notes in cash, since you submitted a local bank account to Adsense.

There's only one way to have your money converted at black market rates. And that's through a domiciliary account. With that, you'd be able to withdraw your dollars in cash and convert at black market rates with any BDC operator.

The only way out now is for you to instruct your bank to decline the transaction from Adsense. The money will reflect back in your Adsense account, and Adsense will attempt to pay it again after one week, before which you should have opened a domiciliary account and submitted its details to your Adsense account. But I doubt if your bank will agree to decline that transaction.

If I were you, I'll accept my loss for now and work hard to get my domiciliary account before the next payment date. No bank will accept that national ID slip from you. When I needed my domiciliary account back then, I had to invest in getting an international passport, which cost me N27,000. That's the only widely accepted ID that you can get in one day here in Nigeria. And it has served many other purposes for me since then.

Better yet, if you have a trusted friend or relative who has a domiciliary account, you can submit their account details to your Adsense account and have your earnings sent there. But bear in mind that your access to your own money would hinge on the person's readiness to help you go to the bank for the withdrawal and, more importantly, the person's trustworthiness. So, your best bet is to get your own account ASAP.
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by webincomeplus(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2017
xheyi:
Is it possible I use another person's dorm account? Won't it implicate me?
It won't. Adsense already understands that there may be times when the payee is not the person in whose name the account was opened. That's why they allow you to add "Payee name" instead of assuming it's the same as the account owner's name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by xheyi: 8:05am On Oct 06, 2017
Ok, thanks. I will try to achieve that or find a way to open mine.
webincomeplus:

It won't. Adsense already understands that there may be times when the payee is not the person in whose name the account was opened. That's why they allow you to add "Payee name" instead of assuming it's the same as the account owner's name.
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by webincomeplus(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2017
xheyi:
Ok, thanks. I will try to achieve that or find a way to open mine.
All the same, try to open yours if you want absolute peace of mind. Get an int'l passport and open your own domiciliary account. You'll need both the passport and dom account for other purposes later on (the passport has an expiry period of 5 years, and if you have any cause to travel out of the country, you won't have to run around then for one).

Since you can't continue to depend on someone else's account forever, it's better to open yours now and move on!

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by xheyi: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
Thanks bro
webincomeplus:

All the same, try to open yours if you want absolute peace of mind. Get an int'l passport and open your own domiciliary account. You'll need both the passport and dom account for other purposes later on (the passport has an expiry period of 5 years, and if you have any cause to travel out of the country, you won't have to run around then for one).

Since you can't continue to depend on someone else's account forever, it's better to open yours now and move on!
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
webincomeplus:

So you are talking about international passport, how much do you think I can get one
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by Donald3d(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
If you have voters card ,open a payoneer account
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2017
Donald3d:
I don't think payoneer supports voters card.
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by Donald3d(m): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2017
Rextayne:
The last one i created for someone was done with voters card
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2017
Donald3d:
The last one i created for someone was done with voters card
Noted. i will try it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by xheyi: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2017
I have payooner account but have not been able to get the card
Rextayne:
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by omoadeleye(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
xheyi:
Hello bloggers, am on the verge of cashing out my first ads earning. I contacted my bank, access bank, to know the rate exchange. The attendant told me #305 as at yesterday and a dollar now is #365. Pls what shd I do? I have national id but the slip for now but I learnt I can't open a dorm account with it. Pls, biko, don’t let these people cheat me.

You said you contacted them to know their rate and ghey gave you the answer, yours is to go to the bank and tell them you want to receive your money and it will be paid to you at the rate of tiri sixti five nera per one dolls... Chikena
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by Handsomebeing(m): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Try another bank.
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by Xbee007(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
xheyi:
If you can use another bank please do. First Bank is better, atleast they stick to the country's exchange rate.
Anytime I place order for stuffs online using Access Bank ATM card, they charge me #375 to a dollar even when the exchange rate was 360naira to a dollar. It was a fvcking ripoff.
First Bank on the order hand always stick to the ER.
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by Abduletudaye(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Are you guys saying even if the national ID slip(Yello Slip) has the NIN number on it, he cant use it to open a dom account??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by bayulll011(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
xheyi:

so u expect access bank to give u black market rate.

your heading is deceiving.

who are those untrained modes that push this to Fp.

silly people everywhere in this country

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by talk2hb1(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
Sell Now undecided
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by Luckyomon(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
xheyi:
my friend which of the branches said you can't use the slip. you can use the slip that has the nin number on it.
I guess u were asked to come back for the slip in two weeks. Access bank accept that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by Abduletudaye(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Luckyomon:

my friend which of the branches said you can't use the slip. you can use the slip that has the nin number on it.
I guess u were asked to come back for the slip in two weeks. Access bank accept that.

Here is someone speaking my language! wink

I certainly know Access bank collects the national ID slip as far as it has the NIN number on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by henryobinna(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Donald3d:
Hi, do you receive adsense(Nigerian adsense) payments through Payoneer?
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by Luckyomon(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
webincomeplus:

the national Id slip is acceptable but the second slip. I guess the OP was told to come back for the other slip in two weeks after registration.
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by bravehost4u(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
xheyi:
Chat me privately, i will open for u a dom acct on monday with NIN slip
Re: Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
WHO IS ACCESS BANK??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of A Website In Nigeria?? / Show Off Your Best Work. / What Is Cloud Hosting: How Does It Really Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.