Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Show Off Your Best Work. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Show Off Your Best Work. (16710 Views)

What Are Your Best Successful Blogging Tips? / What Is Your Best Site Analysis Tool? / Best Work At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Off Your Best Work. by shilling(f): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2012
Hello everyone,

I haven't seen a Nigerian based website that has impressed me. They all look like they're from 2005 or earlier, and I don't know why because Nigerians are so intelligent. Basically, I haven't seen a Nigerian website that can be compared to a website overseas. Nothing technical here, I'm not a web designer and no nothing about web design. I made this conclusion based on how these websites look.

I know I may be ignorant but I hope Nigerian based web designers out there can prove me wrong. Can anyone post the url of a Nigerian based website that is impressive? Thanks in advance for educating me.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by werepeLeri: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2012
shilling:

Hello everyone,

I haven't seen a Nigerian based website that has impressed me. They all look like they're from 2005 or earlier, and I don't know why because Nigerians are so intelligent. Basically, I haven't seen a Nigerian website that can be compared to a website overseas. Nothing technical here, I'm not a web designer and no nothing about web design. I made this conclusion based on how these websites look.

I know I may be ignorant but I hope Nigerian based web designers out there can prove me wrong. Can anyone post the url of a Nigerian based website that is impressive? Thanks in advance for educating me.

Another sh.it.

The bolded statement is so untrue - why make a general statement that is so debasing?. come on people. Stop debasing anything Nigerian. Sad. Whats the big deal about websites?

Impressive is relative - what is impressive to you might not be impressive to me, and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by digidragonfly: 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2012
http://www.itcompaniesnigeria.com/portfolio/

let me know what you think about some of our works
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by yawatide(f): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2012
A post similar to this was posted here by some guy in SA about 5 or so years ago. I urged ppl to that post then and I am urging you all to ignore this post now. It is not based on facts but emotions. I personally could use proof by contradiction to prove OP wrong and tarnish his credibility forever but I won't. I wouldn't gain anything for doing that.

No offense OP but, this isn't an issue of "may be" but an issue of "am". . .and ignorant isn't necessarily a bad thing. At least, it is better than being stupid. Difference? Ignorance means you just don't know but are willing to learn. Stupid means one is incapable of learning.

2 Likes

Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2012
shilling:

Hello everyone,

i opened a tread like this once dey be won chop me raw imagine u post a question on webmaster session u will get nollywood story some will say google it my brother true u talk no be lieeee
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2012
In some ways I agree with you, but I can tell you that things are steadily changing. We've got new breed of web designers that design and build really good websites from scratch. I say that cuz I'm one of them,  heres my latest work http://www.trident.com.ng, its for an IT company based here in Nigeria. Let me know what u think.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by digidragonfly: 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2012
Certainly more contemporary : )
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 04, 2012
~This is elstupido thread, no offense to the poster. . . . i hate show-offs, it is very childish
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by DualCore1: 7:40am On Mar 04, 2012
Let another ignorant person open "Nigerian clients suck, show off your highest paid project".  grin

cyclops4real:

i opened a tread like this once dey be won chop me raw imagine u post a question on webmaster session u will get nollywood story some will say google it my brother true u talk no be lieeee
Use your head, I provide tech support on both hardware and software platforms and there is hardly ever any NEW problem on the internet, if only everyone could just get off their lazy behinds and Google. When you have a problem, Google should instinctively come up as your first option. . . not a forum.

Madam Shilling, I don't really know what to say to you. You don throw the bomb on our territory and have sought exile in the land of the ignorant ones so there is no how I can retaliate in kind without ending up in a criminal court. Once you are extradited from that ignorance island, kai I will chop you raw  grin

doncigalo:

heres my latest work http://www.trident.com.ng, its for an IT company based here in Nigeria. Let me know what u think.

Very good and functional site (when Javascript is enabled).
See the link below for more info on unobtrusive javascript coding.
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/spry/articles/best_practices/separating_behavior.html
We shouldn't bite all the jQuery candy  smiley

Please no more "show offs". It doesn't work for us in this place, in my experience.  tongue
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by shilling(f): 8:44am On Mar 04, 2012
Oh please, some of you need to get off your high horses.

My question wasn't meant to be judgmental. Like I said, I go to many Nigerian websites, corporate and otherwise and hadn't seen anything impressive. I didn't say no Nigerian website is impressive, I just said I hadn't seen one. I wasn't about to go searching for every Nigerian website on the web, is that possible + do I have the time?? That's why I posted on this section, because I know there are web designers here, and y'all don't fall under the "2005 web design layout".

It's not about showing off, it's about educating a sista!

yawa-ti-de:

A post similar to this was posted here by some guy in SA about 5 or so years ago. I urged ppl to that post then and I am urging you all to ignore this post now. It is not based on facts but emotions. I personally could use proof by contradiction to prove OP wrong and tarnish his credibility forever but I won't. I wouldn't gain anything for doing that.

No offense OP but, this isn't an issue of "may be" but an issue of "am". . .and ignorant isn't necessarily a bad thing. At least, it is better than being silly. Difference? Ignorance means you just don't know but are willing to learn. silly means one is incapable of learning.
LOL girl, it aint that serious. It's a simple question, who says you have to gain anything?

digidragonfly:

http://www.itcompaniesnigeria.com/portfolio/

let me know what you think about some of our works
Nice work!

doncigalo:

In some ways I agree with you, but I can tell you that things are steadily changing. We've got new breed of web designers that design and build really good websites from scratch. I say that cuz I'm one of them,  heres my latest work http://www.trident.com.ng, its for an IT company based here in Nigeria. Let me know what u think.

Now that's what I'm talking about. No flashing words, and shiny things moving across the screen lol
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2012
Dual Core:

Let another ignorant person open "Nigerian clients suck, show off your highest paid project".  grin

Use your head, I provide tech support on both hardware and software platforms and there is hardly ever any NEW problem on the internet, if only everyone could just get off their lazy behinds and Google. When you have a problem, Google should instinctively come up as your first option. . . not a forum.

Madam Shilling, I don't really know what to say to you. You don throw the bomb on our territory and have sought exile in the land of the ignorant ones so there is no how I can retaliate in kind without ending up in a criminal court. Once you are extradited from that ignorance island, kai I will chop you raw  grin

Very good and functional site (when Javascript is enabled).
See the link below for more info on unobtrusive javascript coding.
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/spry/articles/best_practices/separating_behavior.html
We shouldn't bite all the jQuery candy  smiley

Please no more "show offs". It doesn't work for us in this place, in my experience.  tongue
use your own head 2 all this redesign template na him una dey park, why will i come to a WEBMASTERFORUM and i will be told to go 2 google if so theres no need for 1 guy talk with sense if i go tech support saying my isnt booting and they say go google is there a reson why tech support exist, oh yeah so u can be told to go google check out a foreign webmasterfoums i signup with had a problem once about connecting 4 tables u guys said go google they over there gave me basic idea of connecting tables and i gave them the script i wanted to connect to blinking the next morning multiple solution was on ground none said GO GOOGLE
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by remoranger(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2012
lots of them. www.unotechmedia.com not mine by the way
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by yawatide(f): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2012
LOL girl, it aint that serious. It's a simple question, who says you have to gain anything?

Oh, it is that serious.  You don't know who could be reading this thread, perhaps seeking to employ a Nigerian web developer.  You don't know which business person may be thinking of opening up an outsourcing center in Nigeria who might be reading this thread.  You don't know which patriotic Nigerian abroad might be reconsidering their desire after reading your initial post.  So yes, "sista", it is that serious.

I will agree with you on one thing though, proving you wrong such that you never show face on here again (at least under the OP username) wouldn't gain us a thing. 

I know I may be ignorant but I hope Nigerian based web designers out there can prove me wrong.

1) Hopefully, the few who have posted so far have proved you wrong

2) As I mentioned in my first response, thanks for acknowledging that you may be ignorant. . .which isn't exactly a bad thing.  Ignorance, IMHO, is better than stupidity - with the latter, the person doesn't know and isn't willing to know

3) Just as you can whip up bad sites in Nigeria, I could do same for sites in the US/BC (and I am sure you could too). Again, I don't gain a thing by so doing.  If you insist though, I shall surely unleash.  After all, I did same to that guy from SA and we haven't heard from him since  grin

In conclusion, your post comes off as one of those "bash Africa" posts - never finding anything good about Africa, based on brain-washing, and nothing wrong with their own backyard. You say you are a "sista". Post like one cool
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2012
@yawatide, @digidragonfly, @shilling Tnx for ur positive feedback.

@dualcore Tnx for ur positive feedback as well and for the article on unobtrusive javascript. Concerning ur opinion on jquery, well I beg to differ as its the way forward, so im biting the jquery candy hard and my clients are loving the results!!

@dhtml Wat exactly do u mean by show-offs ?? Cuz d way I see it the OP has a solid point and I posted my work to prove to her that there are Nigerian based web designers that are actually worth their salt !!! Which I now know i've proven to her as evident by her response. But then again when one checks your website out http://.net , the OP does have a point mate.

It aint childish to showcase ur work, cuz u learn from ur critics and it fosters competition which at the end of the day raises the bar for all of us !!
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by DualCore1: 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2012
doncigalo:

@dualcore Tnx for ur positive feedback as well and for the article on unobtrusive javascript. Concerning ur opinion on jquery, well I beg to differ as its the way forward, so im biting the jquery candy hard and  my clients are loving the results!!
You welcome brother. There are professionals and there are those who do this just for the fun.  For the latter, they have no regard for best practices. We will all get to our destinations in the end. God be with us. In God we trust, in code we live.smiley

1 Like

Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2012
Even those that do it for fun should follow standards na? At least i believe so.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by shilling(f): 5:48am On Mar 05, 2012
@yawa-ti-de
yawa-ti-de:

Oh, it is that serious.  You don't know who could be reading this thread, perhaps seeking to employ a Nigerian web developer.  You don't know which business person may be thinking of opening up an outsourcing center in Nigeria who might be reading this thread.  You don't know which patriotic Nigerian abroad might be reconsidering their desire after reading your initial post.  So yes, "sista", it is that serious.

I will agree with you on one thing though, proving you wrong such that you never show face on here again (at least under the OP username) wouldn't gain us a thing. 

1) Hopefully, the few who have posted so far have proved you wrong

2) As I mentioned in my first response, thanks for acknowledging that you may be ignorant. . .which isn't exactly a bad thing.  Ignorance, IMHO, is better than stupidity - with the latter, the person doesn't know and isn't willing to know

3) Just as you can whip up bad sites in Nigeria, I could do same for sites in the US/BC (and I am sure you could too). Again, I don't gain a thing by so doing.  If you insist though, I shall surely unleash.  After all, I did same to that guy from SA and we haven't heard from him since  grin

In conclusion, your post comes off as one of those "bash Africa" posts - never finding anything good about Africa, based on brain-washing, and nothing wrong with their own backyard.  You say you are a "sista".  Post like one  cool
Already bored. Let's see what you've got.

Of course there are many US/Canadian sites that look like they were made in 1999, didn't say there weren't. I don't really care how my post comes off to you, that's not the kind of person I am. Being a patriot doesn't mean being delusional. I love Nigeria, however I can still call a spade a spade and can also do the same with the US/Canada and other countries I've lived in

remoranger:

lots of them. www.unotechmedia.com not mine by the way
Doesn't load.

*dhtml:

Even those that do it for fun should follow standards na? At least i believe so.
True.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by deco2come: 6:49am On Mar 05, 2012
@poster

Saying that Nigeria Webmasters Suck is an insult. There is a big difference between Website programmer and Website designer(i.e the person that handles the graphic interface).

For instance, due to the situation of things, I admit that I am not good when it comes to graphic interface of a website but as long as the mechanism that controls the site is concern, I know that I can handle it and get things working perfectly.

Besides, judging Nigerian to other countries like US, UK,Canada, is unfair when you know fully well that the situation at home for example electricity issue, internet speed, lack of equipment, etc don't help web designers to function well. Imagine writing a code and when you are about to get things done, all of a sudden, there is a power failure or your internet is not connecting again.

Have you ever written code with candle and lamper  with car battery powering your system before? That is what we go through just to put  out "Hello World" for you to click. Go to most Nigeria universities, check out the number of students that are studying Computer Science and Engineering, and tell me how many among them have personal computer or how many the school provided for them. Now compare that to the countries you are judging us with. Instead of insulting them, you should encourage them. Who knows where the next Mark will come from.

Finally, do you mind telling us the area you specialize(e.g doctor, lawyer, engneer, etc) so that we will know if you suck in that field?
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by DualCore1: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2012
*dhtml:

Those that do it just for fun are under no obligation to follow standards, there's nothing at stake. . . all they want is a happy ignorant customer.

Professionals do it for fun but not just for fun. There's everything at stake, your 4-hour daily sleep with a clean conscience knowing you didn't just rip your ignorant client off with some woosh effects at the expense of standards. Your re-hire rate, which is always high if you keep doing a good job. . .many other things at stake.

See this scenario: trident.com.ng

Dangote's secretary sees the site on her laptop with cool jquery effects and tells her boss who is on the move about it and how they could do a million dollar business with Trident.

Dangote now wants to check it up on his. . . Galaxy tab (relax, I use a Galaxy tab so Dangote should be able to afford it cheesy)
Oh well it just so happens that Dangote is pissed because he can't access the full site because the navigational menus are all in javascript which is at the mercy of the browsers . . . and his browser (Javascript enabled) has just decided not to respond to any fadeOut(), fadeIn(), show() functions. As far as I know I couldnt access the site's menus on the latest opera browser for android on my galaxy.

Worse still if Dangote is using a mobile browser with no JS support.

So you are telling me Dangote will want to put his one Naira in the hands of a company who's first impression. . . has been tarnished by a "dis-functional" site? Oh well Trident has lost Dangote's millions, oh well Trident does not know and trident is happy they have a "cool" site.

Now that's fun. . . just fun.

remoranger:

lots of them. www.unotechmedia.com   not mine by the way
shilling:

Doesn't load.

Whois: unotechmedia.com
Registrar of Record: In2net Network Inc.
Record last updated on 16-Jul-2011.
Record expires on 28-Feb-2012.
Record created on 28-Feb-2008.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2012
@Dualcore One thing wrong with our scenario, since the galaxy tab runs on the Android platform, Google Chrome for Android which has just been launched will most likely be installed on the tablet. Therefore Dangote should be able to view trident.com.ng easily and enjoy the jquery effects. Another thing is that Dangote could also be using be an iPad which I think would be more plausible in your scenario (I dunno why he would choose to go for the galaxy tab, I use an iPad which is the best tablet in the market today, I dont think he would settle for less). The iPad supports JavaScript easily , no problem.

I noticed that by your comments on the Jquery effects being used by the image slider on the home page that you consider that particular Jquery effects to be a way to dazzle ignorant clients. Perhaps if you had the chance to navigate to one of the pages on the trident.com.ng, lets say http://trident.com.ng/iHUB.html you would notice the following :

1. As you scroll down the menu follows you.

2. When you have reached the bottom of the page a pop-up banner slides in from the bottom right of the page to prompt the user to use the contact form if they are interested in the solution.

3. A tabbed content pane is used to display the four different subsections of that particular page without the browser having to reload every time the user clicks on one of the tabs.

4. The contact form pops up on the same page that the user is currently browsing on.

All these features are done using Jquery, so in addition to creating cool animations, Jquery is also about making websites more interactive and intuitive to use. Jquery isnt for fun it has become a standard in web design. That is why Im still biting the Jquery candy hard !!
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by shilling(f): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2012
deco2come:

@poster

Saying that Nigeria Webmasters Suck is an insult. There is a big difference between Website programmer and Website designer(i.e the person that handles the graphic interface).

For instance, due to the situation of things, I admit that I am not good when it comes to graphic interface of a website but as long as the mechanism that controls the site is concern, I know that I can handle it and get things working perfectly.

Besides, judging Nigerian to other countries like US, UK,Canada, is unfair when you know fully well that the situation at home for example electricity issue, internet speed, lack of equipment, etc don't help web designers to function well. Imagine writing a code and when you are about to get things done, all of a sudden, there is a power failure or your internet is not connecting again.

Have you ever written code with candle and lamper  with car battery powering your system before? That is what we go through just to put  out "Hello World" for you to click. Go to most Nigeria universities, check out the number of students that are studying Computer Science and Engineering, and tell me how many among them have personal computer or how many the school provided for them. Now compare that to the countries you are judging us with. Instead of insulting them, you should encourage them. Who knows where the next Mark will come from.

Finally, do you mind telling us the area you specialize(e.g doctor, lawyer, engneer, etc) so that we will know if you suck in that field?

Thanks for the feedback and clarification. I totally understand your point, but to clarify what I'm getting is Web designers in Nigeria make do with what they have which isn't a lot and as such shouldn't be compared to their Western counterparts. Makes sense to me and never though about it like that.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by yawatide(f): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2012
Already bored. Let's see what you've got.

If i had a Canadian dollar for each time I heard the bolded portion, I would have moved back permanently to Nigeria 10 years ago.

In response to your request:
You will never see what I've got (and if you do, it won't be from me), due to your attitude. Continue to think about things the way you do. To each, their own.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 11:46am On Mar 05, 2012
@Dualcore One thing wrong with your scenario is that since the galaxy tab runs on the Android platform, Google Chrome for Android which has just been launched will most likely be installed on the tablet. Therefore Dangote should be able to view trident.com.ng easily and enjoy the jquery effects. Another thing is that Dangote would more likely be using be an iPad which I think would be more plausible in your scenario (I dunno why he would choose to go for the galaxy tab, I use an iPad which is the best tablet in the market today, I dont think he would settle for less ). The iPad supports JavaScript easily, no problem.

I noticed that by your comments on the Jquery effects being used by the image slider on the home page, that you consider that particular Jquery effects to be a way to dazzle ignorant clients (Trident, an IT company, cant be said to be an ignorant client). Perhaps if you had the chance to navigate to one of the pages on the trident.com.ng, lets say http://trident.com.ng/iHUB.html you would notice the following :

2. When you have reached the bottom of the page a pop-up banner slides in from the bottom right of the page to prompt the user to use the contact form if they are interested in the solution.

3. A tabbed content pane is used to display the four different subsections of that particular page without the browser having to reload every time the user clicks on one of the tabs.

4. The contact form pops up on the same page that the user is currently browsing on.

All these features are done using Jquery, so in addition to creating cool animations, Jquery is also about making websites more interactive and intuitive to use. Jquery isnt for fun (dunno where u got dat impression from) it has become a standard feature in web design. That is why Im still biting the Jquery candy hard !!

PS: Im sleeping gd !!! especially since Im currently working on two new projects for clients that want some features that similar to those found on Trident.com.ng
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
@Dualcore One thing wrong with our scenario is that since the galaxy tab runs on the Android platform, Google Chrome for Android which has just been launched will most likely be installed on the tablet. Therefore Dangote should be able to view trident.com.ng easily and enjoy the jquery effects. Another thing is that Dangote would be using be an iPad which I think would be more plausible in your scenario (I dunno why he would choose to go for the galaxy tab, I use an iPad which is the best tablet in the market today, I dont think he would settle for less smiley). The iPad supports Jquery easily, no problemo.

I noticed that by your comments on the Jquery effects being used by the image slider on the home page that you consider that particular Jquery effects to be a way to dazzle ignorant clients. Trident Systems is a innovative IT company, have a look at the services they offer (u shud see their office), would you say that a group of IT professionals comprising of Software Analysts, Software Developers, QA Testers and IT Network Consultants are ignorant ? I dont tink so mate or perhaps u knw better than them.

Perhaps if you had the chance to navigate to one of the pages on the trident.com.ng, lets say http://trident.com.ng/iHUB.html you would notice the following features that were actually specified by them :

All these were done using Jquery (if you know of an alternative way to build these features , please enlighten me), so in addition to creating cool animations, Jquery is also about making websites more interactive and intuitive to use. Jquery isnt for fun it has become a standard in web design. Flash is already on the demise, u shud see works that are done using HTML5 and Jquery. So that is why Im still biting the Jquery candy hard !!
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Doncigallo: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2012
@Dualcore One thing wrong with our scenario/argumnent , since the galaxy tab runs on the Android platform, Google Chrome for Android which has just been launched will most likely be installed on the tablet. Therefore Dangote should be able to view trident.com.ng easily and enjoy the jquery effects. Another thing is that Dangote could also be using be an iPad which I think would be more plausible in your scenario (I dunno why he would choose to go for the galaxy tab, I use an iPad which is the best tablet in the market today, I dont think he would settle for less smiley). The iPad supports JavaScript easily , no problem.

I noticed that by your comments on the Jquery effects being used by the image slider on the home page that you consider that particular Jquery effects to be a way to dazzle ignorant clients. Trident is a innovative IT company that employs Software Analysts, Software Developers, QA Testers and IT Network Engineers (u shud see their office) have a look at their services, would u say that they are ignorant or u know better than them ??
Perhaps if you had the chance to navigate to one of the pages on the tridents website, lets say http://trident.com.ng/iHUB.html you would notice the following :
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by DualCore1: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2012
Doncigallo, if your (blocked) reply was meant for just me you can rest assured that I have seen it and like yawa just said. . .to each, their own. In my opinion you are not a professional. . . and you really don't have to be bothered. . . its not a general opinion, its just mine.

For the benefit of anyone. . . I have no problems with the usage of jQuery or JS. Professionals have however known not to rely on javascript for functional areas of a site. .  they have known to write JS scripts that will gracefully degrade when their is no JS . . . they have known to add something like this (at the very least):

<script>
$(function(){$('#no_js').hide();});
</script>
<p style = "color:red" id="no_js">This site works best on a Javascript enabled browser and is best viewed on so so so browser </p>

I don't need to explain what the code I have written does. If you cant tell what it is, I can't help you.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2012
Is shilling a brand of kaikai
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2012
The smart are getting smarter and the Silly are getting Sillier "OP you av taken the level of stup1dity to a whole new level" wink
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by eghost247(m): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
wrong thing to say
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by Mobinga: 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ban the OP.
Ban.
Ban.
Ban.
Ban.
Ban the Thread Starter.
Ban.
Ban.
Re: Show Off Your Best Work. by doncigalo: 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
@dualcore plz keep ur tacky script , when browsers like IE (dat dont outrightly support javascript) will automatically prompt the users to enable javascript. Now nairalanders, MR PROFESSIONAL here has the nerve to chat pure unfounded bollocks about my web design when if u view his website on IE the website disintegrates totally, its not even compatible on IE, and also since his online chat engine uses javascript, his tacky script is nowhere to be found on the website. U r a real proper CLOWN mate !!!!    [img]http://[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ / What Is Cloud Hosting: How Does It Really Work? / Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.