Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Google Keep Suspending My Ad Account For Suspicious Payment Method. What Do I Do - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Keep Suspending My Ad Account For Suspicious Payment Method. What Do I Do (961 Views)

Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ / Content.ad Account Is Needed / Who Wants To Earn 1000 Naira Weekly For Just Putting My Ad Code In Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Keep Suspending My Ad Account For Suspicious Payment Method. What Do I Do by funkmrflexx(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2019
I try placing advert on Google ads. They always tell me suspicious payment method and suspend my account. I have tried with different atm cards . But it's all the same thing . Any suggestions please
Re: Google Keep Suspending My Ad Account For Suspicious Payment Method. What Do I Do by barapistis(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
I provide AdWords services as long as you are advertising to Nigeria

For USA

Only if you have cc and residential ip
Re: Google Keep Suspending My Ad Account For Suspicious Payment Method. What Do I Do by funkmrflexx(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
barapistis:
I provide AdWords services as long as you are advertising to Nigeria

For USA

Only if you have cc and residential ip

How do I get your contact?
Re: Google Keep Suspending My Ad Account For Suspicious Payment Method. What Do I Do by barapistis(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
funkmrflexx:

How do I get your contact?

Kindly drop yours

Will call you
Re: Google Keep Suspending My Ad Account For Suspicious Payment Method. What Do I Do by funkmrflexx(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
barapistis:

Kindly drop yours

Will call you
07087103585 . Call me today
Re: Google Keep Suspending My Ad Account For Suspicious Payment Method. What Do I Do by papiShanghai: 12:56am On Apr 09, 2020
[center]Do You like to Learn How To Drive Consistent, Reliable, High-Quality Traffic To Your Site Every Single Day With Google AdWords![/center]
How to set up your AdWords account from scratch
The theory behind successful online advertising
What keywords are and how to use them to your advantage
How to Rank First and Pay less using AdWords
How to set up conversion tracking and how to track phone calls from your website
How to track sales, revenue and form submissions using Google AdWords
How to take advantage of competitor reports and customer data in your campaigns
How to write and A/B test your ads
How to increase Quality Score and decrease your cost per click
How to structure your account, campaigns, ad groups and keyword lists for optimal results
How to analyze keyword data in Excel to gain deeper insight into your data
How to use tools like SEMrush and Optmyzr to automate your optimization tasks and run better analyses
How to monitor your campaign performance on a regular basis
How to spot trouble in your account and what you need to do to fix it
How to understand your customers from a psychological level
…. and much much more!
For Just #2000 Message me on whatsapp Today For More Info https:///2348056943090 0r 2348056943090

(1) (Reply)

If You Need To Start Dropshipping Business.. Kindly Get This Package / Warning: "Writers Needed" / Hey Urgent Assistance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.