Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) (44932 Views)

White Man Seen Working As Bus Conductor In Lagos State / Zlatan Ibile: I Won My First Car When I Was 19, I Did Bricklayer / Weflo Mistakenly Exposes A Lady's Pant While Reacting To Bricklayer Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by justinc(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
the guy fresh pass other ones I know...na wash..jur ooh
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by josephevergreen(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Any body can rent a limo okay.in fact that is what I do.our company has different types of limo for rent with affordable prices
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Publicity stunt undecided
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Laf no gree me here o, or is it a publicity stunt again? So this fool hired a limo just to snap and empress girls? Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by desire222(f): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
It might be music video though
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by Reeefe(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
But wait o
so u people are complaining cose he is hustling. shey he should do yahoo yahoo or skull mining before you can be impressed. this guy has doubled his hustle pray for him don't beef him.
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
freakcin:
Does that look like a video shoot session grin

Not knocking nobody's hustle oooh! Simply airing my views!

Doing that kind of job, without breaking a sweat! Gerarararrarararrarhe........
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by nwaimoroseyaho: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
May be he has a double as double dey reign now
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by wacoj(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
If that little boy Skibi abi na wetin be name from 5Star music could play with death
all in the name of publicity stunt, then this one is just a minor thing.

All na show biz.

1 Like

Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by WiseFool2(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2017
It's a video shoot na. Its very obvious. Look at his shot very clean. Look at his body free of sweat, despite he is working such a strenuous job. Look at that guy carrying those rods wearing a native. He is probably one of the crew men.
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by Dunamiz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
veekid:
It's prolly for a video shoot
See his shots(neat)
BTW; is he a welder? Think?

Sir, you have BRAIN. Thanks for putting it into use, unlike the people above you.
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
so some1 can't work again....did he say he is d owner of d limo....next news pls
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by starstunna1313(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
BoyHuncho:
could be for a music video sha..

But if not his case is similar to this nigga of mine,dude does bricklaying and all sorts of jobs during the holidays/strike and uses the funds he gets to ball hard in school,even uses an iPhone 6..

At least he worked hard for the money.. I don't care how someone spends his/her money especially when it is gotten from working hard.. Not ill-gotten

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by Orlins: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
He might be a Civil Engineer and an Artist tho....

My view sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by Leez(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Wonder they say shall never end, this young artiste who goes by the name Weflo, just about last month got the Internet buzzing after he scattered the red carpet of City People Awards by stepping into the premises in a Limousine and body guards. The incident got many people questioning, where did this young guy get money to afford a limousine, even when the A-list artistes at that event came in standard cars?

This dude shine so much at that event that even many of the media's crew ignored some of the top stars to interview him, as he was the center of attraction with the glamour he brought to the event.

However, in a mysterious twist, according these photos currently circulating, Weflo was spotted somewhere in Lagos hours ago hustling hard at a building site with other bricklayers.

This is beyond our imagination. What can we call this kind of happening?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/10/nigerian-artiste-who-rode-limousine-to.html
No vex buzz which internet na?
na ds nigga say ugwuanyi na best naija governor
nawa u OP
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by lelvin(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
Maybe he didn't have money to pay for the pictures he took in the limo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2017
FortifiedCity:
grin grin

It's all about packaging.
He knows that 70% of artists are just broke and live on packaged media show
lol packaging. Makes me remember one comedy video where one guy packaged himself with a costly Italian Blazer and lied to a lady that he was working in Nigerian Stock Exchange and the lady fell in love with him and days later stumbled across him in the market to realize he was a stock fish seller..

1 Like

Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
This dude surely got very good PR manager!
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by muller101(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
He did it to trap the ladies
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by joyfavour(f): 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
atleast he no thief, to get he money na... free the guy joor

2 Likes

Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
media stunt
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by maxti: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
So, just the two of them on the building site?
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by Origin(f): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2017
If you worked hard to make your money.

Nobody has the right to ask you how you spent it.

1 Like

Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by apalemighty01(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2017
nnatobryno:
This is just a cheap publicity, can't you see how neat his short is? Don't be fooled

Ur head dey there.
cos that saw he held was for nothing. he WS holding it on the direction of the rods no the stirrup plus why would the other guy inspect block on someone's head?
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by Rebuke: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
This is definitely not real. Jxt some shots from a video stuff, I guess.

Check d arrangement.....he's clearly aware of d shots. Make una dey use una head small for here I beg.

1 Like

Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
We might just have a genius on our hands....what a great guy
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by lograr(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2017
How can he be a welder and the same time be a bricklayer on the same site? Lies.. Lies..
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by Addy003(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
We are seeing wat he wants us to see
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
There are two likely scenarios here, it's either this happened before he finally had a breakthrough in the muzik world, or this is his look alike ma o bu his musical video shoot. And he had the money to hire a limo? Besides this guy's album is already out there selling.
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by Okaakoko(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
veekid:
It's prolly for a video shoot See his shots(neat) BTW; is he a welder? Think?
A welder at the same time, carrying blocks
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by mrtayesynchro(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
veekid:
It's prolly for a video shoot
See his shots(neat)
BTW; is he a welder? Think?

Me sef think am o because welding is not a labourer's job
Re: Artiste, Weflo Working As A Bricklayer? (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
Danelo:
Iranu!!!

STOP LIVING FAKE LIFE.

What's fake about the life? I wonder what op wants to gain even if true.

I wish someone can post Oyakhilome meme about minding ones business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Mr Eazi, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage Featured On ‘the Lion King / ★ Celebrity Baby Mamas That Don’t Like Exposing Themselves - 360jamng.(com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.