Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Please Who Got This?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Got This?? (1132 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Who Got This Mail From Gruvyvest / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Got This?? by ekwemama: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
YOU ARE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW ON FRIDAY OCTOBER 6TH 2017 AT 96\102 BROAD STREET MANDILLAS BUILDING(ground floor) LAGOS ISLAND.TIME IS 10a.m..COME WITH A PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
someone please help me because I am not too sure
Re: Please Who Got This?? by Andy2274: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2017
Which company and what position?
Re: Please Who Got This?? by ekwemama: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2017
Andy2274:
Which company and what position?
I don't even know...
Re: Please Who Got This?? by pesco4u: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
i got it too. but i don't understand, no company name and no specification. i call the no but no response
Re: Please Who Got This?? by ekwemama: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
pesco4u:
i got it too. but i don't understand, no company name and no specification. i call the no but no response
same here...I called no response I just hope it's not a scam
Re: Please Who Got This?? by ekwemama: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
please if u r going biko indicate just incase if they start chopping off people's head when someone gets there
Re: Please Who Got This?? by wunmi590(m): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mandilllas is very close to where I stay on island, that building is a very popular building, is one of the place I go to play when I was young then, they sell, repair cars in mandillas, but I don't know if they have lease some of their buildings to other coy.

But mandillas building is very real and legit.

Go for your interview, nothing do you guys, but make sure you come back and give what you saw about the particular coy that invited you for the interview.

So that other people can benefit.

Success in advance
Re: Please Who Got This?? by RBS2017: 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Please who got this mail how real are deh

Following consideration of an on-line recommendation, I am pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and invited to attend an Assessment on SATURDAY 7TH October, 2017 at 08:30 am prompt

This interview will take place at BG REPUBLIC (Zonal Office), SUITE 4 Ogungbeye Street off Amaraolu by 1st gate bus stop, behind Zenith Bank, Agidingbi, Ikeja Lag
Re: Please Who Got This?? by wunmi590(m): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
RBS2017:

Following consideration of an on-line recommendation, I am pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted and invited to attend an Assessment on SATURDAY 7TH October, 2017 at 08:30 am prompt

This interview will take place at BG REPUBLIC (Zonal Office), SUITE 4 Ogungbeye Street off Amaraolu by 1st gate bus stop, behind Zenith Bank, Agidingbi, Ikeja Lag

Read for yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/2986826/please-dear-nairalanders
Re: Please Who Got This?? by wunmi590(m): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
RBS2017:

And this.

https://www.nairaland.com/2808007/bsm-ltd
Re: Please Who Got This?? by wissy47: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
ekwemama:
YOU ARE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW ON FRIDAY OCTOBER 6TH 2017 AT 96\102 BROAD STREET MANDILLAS BUILDING(ground floor) LAGOS ISLAND.TIME IS 10a.m..COME WITH A PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
someone please help me because I am not too sure
Please did you go for the interview? if yes how was it,
I got the SMS too to come tomorrow
Re: Please Who Got This?? by ekwemama: 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
wissy47:

Please did you go for the interview? if yes how was it,
I got the SMS too to come tomorrow
Yes I went, it's a microfinance bank after spending the whole day they didnt attend to me instead they asked me to come tomorrow... I just bade them farewell...

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Consultants Needed In Ibadan / Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy! / N-power Releases Call Centre Lines As Applicants Check Pre-selection Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.