Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Any Igbo People Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Igbo People Here (10548 Views)

Any Igbo Girl In Da Room! / Meet And Date People Here Nigerians Only (home And Abroad) / Meet Krazy People Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Igbo People Here by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 20, 2007
@4play

Do you have past history with Stilettos?. . .Igbos are a peaceful people! grin
Re: Any Igbo People Here by ZuluNation(m): 5:24am On Feb 20, 2007
Donzman you want to start wahala again
Re: Any Igbo People Here by 4Play(m): 5:26am On Feb 20, 2007
@Donzman

Nna ,the girl came from nowhere.I checked her profile and she registered on NL only on the 9th of Feb.She doesn't post in the politics section
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 5:36am On Feb 20, 2007
hmm 4play oops i mean herpes boy
are u sure its from no where? you dirty woman wrapper

abeg Donzman i still respect you a lilttle please don't intefere oh, i have had enough of fake peace keeping force for one night lol
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 6:24am On Feb 20, 2007
the wahala de go from thread to thread, you peaceful people no fit run 4rom it LOL
4 Play:

@Donzman

i doubt as i didn't do jack to this girl and she's cursed just about everything at me

Nna ,the girl came from nowhere.I checked her profile and she registered on Nairaland only on the 9th of Feb.She doesn't post in the politics section
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Coco29(f): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2007
Stilettos:

did she tell you she needs a mouth piece? ehn? dummy. have you finished coco29's old raggeddy pussy? yes the one she squirted 3 babies out off,born of three daddies? are you done? or is that her pussy there stuck on your face.

how dear you forget i have 4 children  angry with two daddies. Miss stilettos or should i say  lipsrsealed i will keep that to myself for now.

i was about to cuss you out but them, you say something to make me realize who you are.

obviously yr white man is fking up some how, and your only means of offloading is NL and just like your other

personality i will ignore you.  I think you have some sort of personality disorder. i truly feel sorry for.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2007
Coco29:

how dear you forget i have 4 children angry with two daddies. Miss stilettos or should i say lipsrsealed i will keep that to myself for now.

i was about to cuss you out but them, you say something to make me realize who you are.

obviously yr white man is fking up some how, and your only means of offloading is Nairaland and just like your other

personality i will ignore you. I think you have some sort of personality disorder. i truly feel sorry for.

can you please shed some light on whereher anger is coming from. she's just about cursed everyone here, i dared to open my mouth now i'm her number 1 enemy lol. do i care though hehehe
Re: Any Igbo People Here by elainemia(f): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2007
hi! nne, im also igbo and i've got a lot of igbo speaking friends, we'll b glad to teach you. smiley
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Creamish(f): 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

where have i been? shocked
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2007
elaine mia:

hi! nne, im also igbo and i've got a lot of igbo speaking friends, we'll b glad to teach you. smiley

Hi there Elaine, thanks, always good to see fellow igbo epople, mind you i can speak igbo very fluently. need to brush up on writing it though lol
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Creamish(f): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2007
Hey, whoz teaching?, If its free, i dont mind grin
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Douzy(m): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2007
Creamish:

Hey, whoz teaching?, If its free, i don't mind grin

Creamy babes, grin who else but Douzy? tongue You don't need to pay in stash, you know. . . wink
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Coco29(f): 12:45am On Feb 21, 2007
nnenneigbo:

can you please shed some light on whereher anger is coming from. she's just about cursed everyone here, i dared to open my mouth now i'm her number 1 enemy lol. do i care though hehehe

stiletto/kiki/euphoria are all the same person.

so you say. abegi. when you have finished with her dirt hole you will be looking for the next desparate woman abi? i don't need to explain shit to her or anyone, shut the fuk up i said. woman wrapper, dirty bloody Love Machine

come oh 4play herpes boy, you no get work tomorrow? or were you on night duty today at clapham minicabs

this among other things made me realise who she is.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 1:16am On Feb 21, 2007
nah waooooo for this stilletos, she wouldn't say who she was and accused of over familiarity but i guess whe's the one, using different usernames/ she' wants to scare everyone but not me i told her already
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Douzy(m): 1:18am On Feb 21, 2007
Really? Tufiakwa! grin
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Coco29(f): 1:21am On Feb 21, 2007
nnenneigbo:

nah waooooo for this stilletos, she wouldn't say who she was and accused of over familiarity but i guess whe's the one, using different usernames/ she' wants to scare everyone but not me i told her already

i really think that she is not well

i mean the things she said

which makes no sense

i feel for her
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 1:23am On Feb 21, 2007
see these idiots lol, so since yesterday you still going on about this? you are really the one in need of help nnenne.

oh we have here coco29 prostitute no1 welcome, did you and your bf 4play discuss this thread today? na wa , wat a life lmao
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Douzy(m): 1:28am On Feb 21, 2007
Part 2. cool tongue grin
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 1:32am On Feb 21, 2007
hiss nonsense. and nnenne said she was a cool girl, very amicable lol indeed. while i had forgotten about this, i log on to see her still talking rubbish , her and that LovePeddler coco29 desparado grin
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Coco29(f): 1:36am On Feb 21, 2007
i was waiting for u i knew if u euphoria saw me offline that stiletto would come on so yeah say what the k u have to say.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 1:36am On Feb 21, 2007
Stilettos:

hiss nonsense. and nnenne said she was a cool girl, very amicable lol indeed. while i had forgotten about this, i log on to see her still talking rubbish , her and that LovePeddler coco29 desparado grin
still am , but girl you need serious help man. no kidding
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 1:37am On Feb 21, 2007
yeah , you and me both wink
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 1:38am On Feb 21, 2007
i think she wanted 4play he said no and a woman scorned, now she hounds him lol. true eh stilletto
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 1:40am On Feb 21, 2007
coco29 how is your cab driver bf?  i hope you bought him deodorant cos he picked a friend of mine up the other day and i was told he stank the cab out with B.O

nnenne for some one who said all u did yesterday i sound like you were looking for this all along enjoy the ride. No i dont do AGBEROS
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 1:42am On Feb 21, 2007
Stilettos:

coco29 how is your cab driver boyfriend? i hope you bought him deodorant because he picked a friend of mine up the other day and i was told he stank the cab out with B.O

nnenne for some one who said all u did yesterday i sound like you were looking for this all along enjoy the ride. No i don't do AGBEROS

see i said it, she had a thing for him and now she's cursing him out for rejecting her, girl thats no way to go. we've all had rejections but just move on and take it like a girl, its embarrassing fighting a losing bable it only makes you a loser. honestly take a chill pill baby girl
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 1:48am On Feb 21, 2007
yes nnenne well done grin i know your game
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Coco29(f): 1:50am On Feb 21, 2007
euphoria don't u have some thing to say all night u have been running ya fkin mouth

about my kids i am blessed bitch that is why i have 4 lovely kids.

if i could do it all over again i would have ever last one of them

my son Dylan is a charmer the sweetest caramel skin boy with Grey eyes.
always making me laugh. making my bed and making the worst tasting coffee ever.
Nathan is a genius the brightest child in his school at 10 he was ready for secondary school 2 years ago.
he has hair down his back, and is the best behaved boy ever, polite to every one.
Hayley my queen, princess is the star of the family the only girl who wakes up the whole house at 5 because she can't sleep, who kisses me constantly all day every day, and tell me how pretty i am.
Brian is 12 has a mental age of about 6, he does the most annoying things possible but he changed my life for the better  at 16 years old,

SO U SEE MISS EUPHORIA WHEN YOU CALL ME A BABY MAMA I FEEL PROUD BECAUSE I GIVE BIRTH TO LIFE BEAUTIFUL LIFE.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Eurphoria(f): 1:50am On Feb 21, 2007
err why is my name on your filthy mouth coco29 listen take your beef to the right thread and we can sort it out, so this is what you do when my back is turned, then you run off on other threads. You want to accuse me of different usernames ? lol yeah try something else ok. Don't you have anything else to do but this? you are the most ridicuolous person here for real.

why didn't you call me whoever or what ever on those other threads, you came here to spread your dumb lies. You? call me whoever you want lol its funny as for you i have said it times without number in the past that you are the bogus one on NL you are thesame person as NEELSEL,SISTA,4PLAY,  and i can prove it, i challenged you once and you ran. this time i will paste your IP address all over NL and prove it, SEUN BAN ME IF YOU LIKE  I WILL MAKE IT MY MISSION TO EXPOSE YOU COCO
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Coco29(f): 1:53am On Feb 21, 2007
listen bitch i have said all i have to say to yr stink ass now i will ignore u and let you prove how stupid u are.

crazy bitch angry angry
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 1:54am On Feb 21, 2007
see your life? mumu . lol why you dey run now? wait for am

eeyah your 12yr old pikin get mental age of 6? chei lol there is justice in this world lmao. dont do your brother in future grin
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Coco29(f): 1:55am On Feb 21, 2007
crazy bitch
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 1:57am On Feb 21, 2007
Coco that was very touching and i mean it, nice to see a proud mum any time, hope your kids grow up and make you proud as yu make them.

stiletto has signed in as the real her euphoria or whatever. wonders shall never end
Stilettos:

see your life? mumu . lol why you dey run now? wait for am

eeyah your 12yr old pikin get mental age of 6? chei lol there is justice in this world lmao. don't do your brother in future grin

she didn't mean it literally girl, sound like you have an even lower mental age for real, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Finding Prince Charming... / November Born Lets Hook Up Here / I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.