Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Any Igbo People Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Any Igbo People Here (10546 Views)

Any Igbo Girl In Da Room! / Meet And Date People Here Nigerians Only (home And Abroad) / Meet Krazy People Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Igbo People Here by Eurphoria(f): 2:00am On Feb 21, 2007
NAH NAH I DON'T NEED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR WHAT I WILL DO . thanks anyways.
nah you skank. You made a wrong move there trying , a wrong move, you should always have back up for what you utter especially on the net. I have you where i want you good and proper. London aint massive
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 21, 2007
Na wa oh!

@Coco29

Sorry but if I may ask, what is your son doing with hair down his back?

I feel sorry for you now but you're still indicted for calling me Nubian, unless you apologize. It's an Igbo thread, this is your only chance to apologize for trying to force Nubian down an Igboman's throat. cheesy
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Eurphoria(f): 2:03am On Feb 21, 2007
hellooo
do i know you?
nnenneigbo:

Coco that was very touching and i mean it, nice to see a proud mum any time, hope your kids grow up and make you proud as yu make them.

stiletto has signed in as the real her euphoria or whatever. wonders shall never end
she didn't mean it literally girl, sound like you have an even lower mental age for real, lol
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Uche2nna(m): 2:05am On Feb 21, 2007
Y r we still bothered about this fake ID thingy. Stilleto is Eurpho and Eurpho is Stilleto. Neelsel is Coco and Sista. U guys make me laff
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Uche2nna(m): 2:08am On Feb 21, 2007
@ nne pliz stay out of this trouble. Lets discuss Ass'nall and Man U, Igbo villages, Romance and stuff but not this abeg. Leave them to settle thier differences.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Eurphoria(f): 2:09am On Feb 21, 2007
i was not bothered till that druggie coco tried to use thids thread to settle her own beef with me, so like i have said before i know her IP address so all that her talk is bull shit . I didnt even know this damn thread existed till i saw it on the recent topics and saw her in her full glory spreading shiteee. Anyway she has biten more than she can chew and she will surely swallow it. Bitch
you ppl have eyes , she has suckered all of you with her bogus life here. I throwning this to seun like i did before when i said she was bogus, let him tell me i lie, whne i show that her Ip is the same as Neelsel and sista
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 21, 2007
@Uche

What do you stimulate brains with?
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 2:13am On Feb 21, 2007
dunce where she go now? mumu
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Uche2nna(m): 2:13am On Feb 21, 2007
@ Eurpho Y r u doing this  undecided   I have seen ur posts a lot of time and they r always very intelligent but once U decide to go on this cussing spree, men, it just gets me dissappointed.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Uche2nna(m): 2:13am On Feb 21, 2007
Donzman:

@Uche

What do you stimulate brains with?

Coffee grin
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Stilettos(f): 2:14am On Feb 21, 2007
uche why una no dey tell the other ones wey dey cause the trouble? nonsense
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 21, 2007
@Uche2nna

I actually pictured you putting stick through people's ears to stimulate their brains. . .Quack doctor, akutanku!
Re: Any Igbo People Here by neelsel(f): 2:16am On Feb 21, 2007
I saw this madness just a I was about to go underground and couldn't wait until I got out to get here.

Europhia or whatever id you choose to use, let me ge this straight to your bleeping head, I was not raised in a society where fraud and deception are the order of the day, so therefore the need for me to come here under false pretense would not be becoming. Uche2nna knows who I am, so your nonsense about me being Coco is just a lame one.

Take your bleeping garbage back to the dump.

And please don't start with me, Don't start with me,

I am already heated up and ready to go, so please forget this island gal yaso.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Uche2nna(m): 2:17am On Feb 21, 2007
Stilettos:

uche why una no dey tell the other ones wey dey cause the trouble? nonsense

Cos it just takes only one person to stop the fracas. Two might begin it but only one person can stop it. I assure U if U stop , coco will stop.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Uche2nna(m): 2:18am On Feb 21, 2007
Donzman:

@Uche2nna

I actually pictured you putting stick through people's ears to stimulate their brains. . .Quack doctor, akutanku!

LMAO grin
Anyway, dat was not my saying, abi cant U read ? grin
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Eurphoria(f): 2:18am On Feb 21, 2007
uche2nann
or what ever your name is, do me a favour and stay the fuk out of it. I don't appreciate hypocrites. I have seen you post many crap and insult others here so don't act like you are some thing special. drop the sanctimonious act please. Thanks
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Uche2nna(m): 2:20am On Feb 21, 2007
If I have insulted U, then, Kpele, but this stuff is all getting too far. I wish U do just drop it. Whatever happened to forgive and forget sad
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Eurphoria(f): 2:21am On Feb 21, 2007
And the other lunatic joins the asylum lol. i wont repeat myself to neelsel lol it will be like talking to thesame person twice . I am out for now. i leave you with the other lunatics to sort yourselves out . Like i say for now
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 2:21am On Feb 21, 2007
Uche2nna:

@ nne pliz stay out of this trouble. Lets discuss Ass'nall and Man U, Igbo villages, Romance and stuff but not this abeg. Leave them to settle their differences.

honey, i've still not recovered from the defeat, i hate us losing. i need something to take ma mind of it,
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Uche2nna(m): 2:25am On Feb 21, 2007
Come to think that U guys have to play Chelsea. Things can go from bad to worse cheesy
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Coco29(f): 2:27am On Feb 21, 2007
nnenneigbo:

Coco that was very touching and i mean it, nice to see a proud mum any time, hope your kids grow up and make you proud as yu make them.

stiletto has signed in as the real her euphoria or whatever. wonders shall never end
she didn't mean it literally girl, sound like you have an even lower mental age for real, lol

i am 100%
Donzman:

Na wa oh!

@Coco29

Sorry but if I may ask, what is your son doing with hair down his back?

I feel sorry for you now but you're still indicted for calling me Nubian, unless you apologize. It's an Igbo thread, this is your only chance to apologize for trying to force Nubian down an Igboman's throat. cheesy
i called all my people nubian out of respect, if that offended u then i am sorry Brotha  wink

Eurphoria:

i was not bothered till that druggie coco tried to use thids thread to settle her own beef with me, so like i have said before i know her IP address so all that her talk is bull shit . I didnt even know this damn thread existed till i saw it on the recent topics and saw her in her full glory spreading shiteee. Anyway she has biten more than she can chew and she will surely swallow it. Bitch
you people have eyes , she has suckered all of you with her bogus life here. I throwning this to seun like i did before when i said she was bogus, let him tell me i lie, whne i show that her Ip is the same as Neelsel and sista

stupid bitch, i am aware right now that behaving like this is not right, but because reading the meanings of words is what i do i can't stand u you are one deceitful bitch.

you seems to have a problem with me going with 4play, well bitch he is my man i will be 30 next mouth with 4 kids i look like a fkin 19 year old,  10 and 1/2 stone, 5ft 10,  flat tummy, beautiful natural hair and skin.
it is not my fault he choose a vincy beauty.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 2:32am On Feb 21, 2007
Uche2nna:

Come to think that U guys have to play Chelsea. Things can go from bad to worse cheesy

hehehehe, nah waoooooooo, God forbid it gets worse, uche, like i said, i need to feel better not worse, so please say positive things to me now ok? about arsenal of course lol
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Uche2nna(m): 2:33am On Feb 21, 2007
Ok, but dont expect me to lie grin
Just kidding.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Uche2nna(m): 2:35am On Feb 21, 2007
U guys r gonna turn the tables at Emirates. But Y do they have to do everything the hard way undecided

Sorry for going off topic guys, just trying to diffuse the tension.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 2:41am On Feb 21, 2007
Uche2nna:

U guys r going to turn the tables at Emirates. But Y do they have to do everything the hard way undecided

Sorry for going off topic guys, just trying to diffuse the tension.

HEY UCHNNA NWANNE M do you really think so? i really hope so, its very hard being an arsenal fan. we get punished the most, we suffer the most.

my brother i don't know y they insist on doing everything the hard way, its a bad habit to have i think.

uchenne i think you've finallu difused the katakata grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Eurphoria(f): 2:44am On Feb 21, 2007
Coco29:

i am 100% i called all my people nubian out of respect, if that offended u then i am sorry Brotha  wink

stupid bitch, i am aware right now that behaving like this is not right, but because reading the meanings of words is what i do i can't stand u you are one deceitful bitch.

you seems to have a problem with me going with 4play, well bitch he is my man i will be 30 next mouth with 4 kids i look like a fkin 19 year old,  10 and 1/2 stone, 5ft 10,  flat tummy, beautiful natural hair and skin.
it is not my fault he choose a vincy beauty.

lmao in your dream you cunt lol in your dreams, you mean that is the body U wish you have. 19yr old, indeed lmao please please stop lying , damn you such a pathological liar stop it.  MUST YOU LIE SO? 4PLAY IS A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION, IT IS ALL A BOGUS LIFE YOU MADE UP TO KEEP THE MUPPETS HERE ENTERTAINED.

READING ALL YOUR POSTS THIS IS MY SUMMARY OF YOUR SAD  LIFE BITCH
1. YOU HAVE A DISLIKE FOR YOURSELF
2. YOU HATE OTHER RACES BECOS IT GIVES MEANING TO UR SAD LIFE
3. YOU ARE A WASHED UP LONELY WOMAN PROBABLY LIVING IN A ONE ROOM STUDIO IN SOUTH LONDON
4.YOU DO NOT HAVE KIDS, YOU WISH U DO , BECOS ALL YOUR AGE MATES DO, SO U MADE ONE UP ON Nairaland
5. YOU TRY TO GET PPL ON LINE TO LIKE YOU BECOS U DO NOT HAVE A LIFE.
6. YOU TELL SOB STORIES TO GAIN SYMPATHY
7. YOU HAVE MADE THE STUDY OF BLACK HISTORY YOUR WHOLE LIFE TO SHUT OUT EVALUATING YOUR OWN REAL SELF.
8.YOU ARE FULL OF FALSEHOODS AND EMBELLISHMENTS
9. YOU PROPBABLY HAVENT HAD SEX IN A GOOD LONG WHILE( CONGEALED PUSSY) GO SEE A DOC
10.YOU ARE A FAILURE, A LOSER, UNEDUCATED,POOR FINANCIALLY AND IN YOUR SOUL.
11. YOU WISH YOU WERE ALL THE THINGS YOU ARE NOT HENCE YOUR DISPLAY
IF YOU REALLY HAD CHILDREN, A BOYFRIEND, JOB ETC YOU WONT BE HERE RIGHT NOW. WHO IS LOOKING AFTER THEM KIDS?  KIDS MY FOOT. THERE IS NO 4PLAY BF, NO FAKE COUSIN NEELSEL, NO RACIST SISTA, ITS ALL ROLLED INTO ONE BIG FAT UGLY LIE CALLED COCO29
LIAR, REALLY I WONT BAT AN EYE LID AT SUCH BOGUS CHARACTERS, THERE ARE MANY HERE, BUT YOUR'S IS GETTING OUT OF HAND, YOU ARE CLAIMING TO BE WAT YOU ARE NOT AND GIVE=ING EVERYONE HEADACHE WITH YOUR RACIST PROPAGANDA IN THE POLITICS SECTION. YOUR HATE YOU SPREAD AROUND IN A SLY AND CUNNING WAY, GOOD EOUNGH TO FOOL THESE MUPPETS BUT NOT ME. I CAUGHT YOU THE DAY YOU GAVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, YOU MADE A WRONG MOVE DUMB CUNT

nOW ANYONE WHO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS STAY OUT. CAUSE I DONT SEE YOU TELL HER TO SHUT HER SKANK MOUTH
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Uche2nna(m): 2:46am On Feb 21, 2007
@ nne There is no diffusing. At least not today.

Hey, chat with U later, I gotta go finish up my stuff .
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 2:49am On Feb 21, 2007
Eurphoria:

lmao in your dream you cunt lol in your dreams, you mean that is the body U wish you have. 19yr old, indeed lmao please please stop lying , damn you such a pathological liar stop it. MUST YOU LIE SO? 4PLAY IS A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION, IT IS ALL A BOGUS LIFE YOU MADE UP TO KEEP THE MUPPETS HERE ENTERTAINED.

READING ALL YOUR POSTS THIS IS MY SUMMARY OF YOUR SAD LIFE BITCH
3. YOU ARE A WASHED UP LONELY WOMAN PROBABLY LIVING IN A ONE ROOM STUDIO IN SOUTH LONDON
4.YOU DO NOT HAVE KIDS, YOU WISH U DO , BECOS ALL YOUR AGE MATES DO, SO U MADE ONE UP ON Nairaland
7. YOU HAVE MADE THE STUDY OF BLACK HISTORY YOUR WHOLE LIFE TO SHUT OUT EVALUATING YOUR OWN REAL SELF.
9. YOU PROPBABLY HAVENT HAD SEX IN A GOOD LONG WHILE( CONGEALED PUSSY) GO SEE A DOC
IF YOU REALLY HAD CHILDREN, A BOYFRIEND, JOB ETC YOU WONT BE HERE RIGHT NOW. WHO IS LOOKING AFTER THEM KIDS? KIDS MY FOOT. THERE IS NO 4PLAY BF, NO FAKE COUSIN NEELSEL, NO RACIST SISTA, ITS ALL ROLLED INTO ONE BIG FAT UGLY LIE CALLED COCO29

nOW ANYONE WHO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS STAY OUT. CAUSE I DONT SEE YOU TELL HER TO SHUT HER SKANK MOUTH

if you insist on fighting, please take it somewhere else please, thanks for co-operating embarassed undecided
Re: Any Igbo People Here by nnenneigbo(f): 2:51am On Feb 21, 2007
Uche2nna:

@ nne There is no diffusing. At least not today.

Hey, chat with U later, I gotta go finish up my stuff .

please don't leave me here on my own ooooooooooooo hey
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Coco29(f): 2:54am On Feb 21, 2007
Eurphoria:

lmao in your dream you cunt lol in your dreams, you mean that is the body U wish you have. 19yr old, indeed lmao please please stop lying , damn you such a pathological liar stop it.  MUST YOU LIE SO? 4PLAY IS A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION, IT IS ALL A BOGUS LIFE YOU MADE UP TO KEEP THE MUPPETS HERE ENTERTAINED.

READING ALL YOUR POSTS THIS IS MY SUMMARY OF YOUR SAD  LIFE BITCH
IF YOU REALLY HAD CHILDREN, A BOYFRIEND, JOB ETC YOU WONT BE HERE RIGHT NOW. WHO IS LOOKING AFTER THEM KIDS?  KIDS MY FOOT. THERE IS NO 4PLAY BF, NO FAKE COUSIN NEELSEL, NO RACIST SISTA, ITS ALL ROLLED INTO ONE BIG FAT UGLY LIE CALLED COCO29

i have no respect for stink bitches like you who allow white men to rape them, you are contaminated, i love who i am,that is why i say NO SMELLY ASS WHITE MAN CAN TOUCH ME I AM RESERVED ONLY FOR BLACK/NUBIAN/AFRIKAN MEN i know what it means to be Afrikan more than your sorry fake ass, when was the last time you took your weave off ? to see the real you. who is confuse me or you. Ranting like a lunatic.
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Eurphoria(f): 2:55am On Feb 21, 2007
job done thanks wink
Re: Any Igbo People Here by Uche2nna(m): 2:58am On Feb 21, 2007
@ nne Just go over to the other Igbo thread. Babyosisi is there waiting for company cheesy Gotta get home, then we can continue chatting. Hopefully then the heated atmosphere would have died down a little.

Plis once, more dont get dragged into this. It could really get messy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Finding Prince Charming... / November Born Lets Hook Up Here / I Have A Huge Crush On You Naijaboy!!! I Just Cant Help It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.