Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti (37830 Views)

FG Announces Plans To Employ All Qualified And Licenced Teachers In The Country / PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification / PHOTOS: Gov Fayose Ties Turban In Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by Dosmay(m): 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2017
It has become an annual festival in Ekiti state to celebrate teachers' day in an elaborate way. Mr. Egunjobi Adeyemo from Iworoko Ekiti went home with the car key as the best performing secondary school teacher of the year and
Mrs. Ojo Grace Ope of SUBEB Model Nur/Pry School, Omuo Ekiti won that of the primary.

Check out Governor fayose outfit to the gracious event.

http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/10/see-governor-fayose-attire-as-he.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVsME8_Uo5I

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by Dosmay(m): 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by josephine123: 12:09am On Oct 06, 2017
Cool

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by juman(m): 12:41am On Oct 06, 2017
grin
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by EKITI001: 1:04am On Oct 06, 2017
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVsME8_Uo5I

lalasticlala seun

1 Like

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by obyrich(m): 6:01am On Oct 06, 2017
Has he paid their salaries?

16 Likes

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:06am On Oct 06, 2017
Tualley baba ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by edlion57(m): 6:09am On Oct 06, 2017
He is always friendly to the poor even after winning election... unlike others...

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 06, 2017
They actually picked an 'aso-ebi' for the GRAND occasion!

If this guy becomes Nigeria President (in his wildest dream), Green-white-Green Aso-ebi for everyone all over the nation!!

14 Likes

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by esthel(f): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2017
But Fayose is huge tho

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by Mynd44: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2017
I don't understand WTF his is wearing, what the recipients are wearing and why they are wearing the same damn fabric with the governor's face on it. Did he give them clothes with his face in it or did they buy it?

Poo looks too narcissistic and gay

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by livinus009(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2017
What A good way of appreciating their hardwork

14 Likes

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by Zamad(m): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2017
DEM DEY KNEEL COLLECT AM,WETIN NAA

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by nwakibie3(m): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2017
OP where is the car na
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by darkenkach(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2017
I will forever remember Mr Erikefii. That man made me hate maths for the rest of my life cry

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by DanielsParker(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2017
where are the cars?
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by nwakibie3(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2017
esthel:
But Fayose is huge tho

down there
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by BrutalJab: 7:49am On Oct 06, 2017
Mynd44:
I don't understand WTF his is wearing, what the recipients are wearing and why they are wearing the same damn fabric with the governor's face on it. Did he give them clothes with his face in it or did they buy it?

Poo looks too narcissistic and gay

Oshey Mr Gay Detector! Like your party APC didn't do worse, including frying of akara and dodo plus bread.

What should we now do since he decided to wear what he likes? Ridicule him? or curse him?

Nigerians will leave useful things and go after irrelevancies. That's why politicians still use our heads till date.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by phkka1(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2017
Fayose the Nigerian president come 2019. Fulani Herdsmen; what do you say?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by Lero15(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2017
This is the season all politicians will be extremely nice. Beware.
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by kstyle2(m): 7:50am On Oct 06, 2017
edlion57:
He is always friendly to the poor even after winning election... unlike others...
. I highly doubt the sole reason he was elected was to be their friends

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by anytexy: 7:50am On Oct 06, 2017
Good, but ensure you pay salary before leaving office. My man.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by morbeta(m): 7:50am On Oct 06, 2017
Commendable.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by morinto: 7:51am On Oct 06, 2017
Next PDP presidential candidate. hope u go increase teacher money when u become president because my mumsi now teacher oh.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by maxiuc(m): 7:51am On Oct 06, 2017
cheesy cheesy[cLr] cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I was expecting to see papa Ajasco
Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by Ayo4251(m): 7:51am On Oct 06, 2017
Even if you give all the teachers G-Wagon...you won't still be elected as the president

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by lanicky(f): 7:51am On Oct 06, 2017
He had to use two microphones.. Lol
Fayose has been shouting since January, he don finally lose his voice. grin

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti by deepwater(f): 7:51am On Oct 06, 2017
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Oluomo: Certificate Or No Certificate, Tinubu Is Nigeria’s Next President / Driver Of Yusuf Buhari’s Groomsmen Receives N500k (Video) / Buhari Terminates Oil Swap Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.