Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots (14050 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Asks Wike To Withdraw Charges Against caverton Helicopter Pilots. / Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by nghubs1(m): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2017
Gov. Ugwuanyi presents Licenses and Logbooks to Five Enugu Indigenes trained as Helicopter Pilots and sponsored by Enugu State Government.
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State today at the hallowed Chambers of the State Executive Council (EXCO) formally presented licenses processed and approved by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) to five indigenes of the state who have successfully undergone training as helicopter pilots at the International Helicopter Flying School, Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu, through the sponsorship of the state government.

The graduate pilots are:

Captain Osita Ohagwasi

Captain Kenechukwu Eze

Captain Emmanuel Chime

Captain Onyekachi Owo-onu

Captain Henry Ezengene

Presenting the licenses, Gov. Ugwuanyi noted that the successful trainees have been found worthy in character and learning to be issued with the Commercial Pilot Licenses (CPL) of different ratings, along with the pilot logbooks.

The governor congratulated them for passing out meritoriously from the rigorous training and urged them to see the opportunity as a rare one which they are expected to reciprocate by making Enugu State proud “as you practise this profession with great dexterity”.

The governor also expressed the appreciation of the state government to the management and staff of International Helicopter Flying School, Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu, for painstakingly drilling the new pilots through the rudiments of flying helicopters, saying that they are not only professional pilots but commercial pilots.

“We shall continue to partner with the International Helicopter Flying School, Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu to empower and develop more of our youths as long as Enugu State remains in the hands of God”, Gov. Ugwuanyi said.

Responding, Captain Ohagwasi, on behalf of other pilots applauded Gov. Ugwuanyi for the sponsorship and helping them actualize their dream, and promised to be dedicated in their duties to do the state and the country proud.

One of the pilots, Captain Henry Ezengene was absent at the ceremony.

http://nghubs.info/governor-ugwuanyi-trains-5-to-be-helicopter-pilots/

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by nghubs1(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by scofieldsimba(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2017
Very lucky
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by softworker(m): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2017
make he complete his work.. By buyin dem copter join na.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by Ignatiusprince(m): 10:46am On Oct 06, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by Ignatiusprince(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2017
Again
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by Ignatiusprince(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2017
Make I park here, dey wait
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by cristianisraeli: 10:47am On Oct 06, 2017
nghubs1:
Gov. Ugwuanyi presents Licenses and Logbooks to Five Enugu Indigenes trained as Helicopter Pilots and sponsored by Enugu State Government.
Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State today at the hallowed Chambers of the State Executive Council (EXCO) formally presented licenses processed and approved by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) to five indigenes of the state who have successfully undergone training as helicopter pilots at the International Helicopter Flying School, Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu, through the sponsorship of the state government.

The graduate pilots are:

Captain Osita Ohagwasi

Captain Kenechukwu Eze

Captain Emmanuel Chime

Captain Henry Ezengene

Presenting the licenses, Gov. Ugwuanyi noted that the successful trainees have been found worthy in character and learning to be issued with the Commercial Pilot Licenses (CPL) of different ratings, along with the pilot logbooks.

The governor congratulated them for passing out meritoriously from the rigorous training and urged them to see the opportunity as a rare one which they are expected to reciprocate by making Enugu State proud “as you practise this profession with great dexterity”.

The governor also expressed the appreciation of the state government to the management and staff of International Helicopter Flying School, Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu, for painstakingly drilling the new pilots through the rudiments of flying helicopters, saying that they are not only professional pilots but commercial pilots.

“We shall continue to partner with the International Helicopter Flying School, Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu to empower and develop more of our youths as long as Enugu State remains in the hands of God”, Gov. Ugwuanyi said.

Responding, Captain Ohagwasi, on behalf of other pilots applauded Gov. Ugwuanyi for the sponsorship and helping them actualize their dream, and promised to be dedicated in their duties to do the state and the country proud.

he didnt train them with his money

na the people get the money

no news here

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by greatiyk4u(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2017
This is a good news coming from my state

They have been empowered to empower others

Kudos Ugwuanyi
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by cristianisraeli: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2017
greatiyk4u:
This is a good news coming from my state

They have been empowered to empower others

Kudos Ugwuanyi

this one na good news?

ordinary 5 pilots??

lol

7 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by Criticize001(m): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2017
The guy in the third pics looks like Alexander Lacazette

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by Ayolachris: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:

no news here

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by Atiku2019: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2017
1st and 3rd Pic look like Dude from lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by ochardbaby(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2017
nghubs1:

The graduate pilots are:

Captain Osita Ohagwasi

Captain Kenechukwu Eze

Captain Emmanuel Chime

Captain Henry Ezengene

5th guy must be a ghost � like me?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by arodavoo(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2017
That is good of him......check my profile to get ur shoes,Shirts and wrist watch at cheap and affordable prices
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by Buking1: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2017
Tufiakwa
This is celebration of mediocrity
When others are celebratingf innovation, here this people are celebrating mediocrity

God I know it only time will tell for the immacipation of mediocrity from my people of Enugu
What's helicopter pilot..
Nonsen
If you happen to know who knows anyone who know person who will advice Ugwuanyi, let him advice him to stamp his Name in Enugu by creating a global marketplace in Obollo since its the center and connecting avenue to other Nigerians
Since Obollo has always been in the market map of Nigeria, it's best thing to happen to his kinsmen when he recreate the market just like other governor..
With this he shall do like Peter obi by creating road network which should connect every part of nsuka to Obollo. With this as the 1st university hub of Nigeria unsuka will turn to education tourist of nations
And stop all this helicopter saga, Nigeria has gone beyond this mediocrity

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by Tamass: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2017
Now nobody go complain...but when kwankwaso did his own people were shouting upandan saying nonsense...
#Tribalistic hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by Ayolachris: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2017
Na wa for us, the Igbos!!!! What if he had pocketed d money? Or is every state governor doing dat. If it was done with goodwill, why dont we appreciate him to do more....I taya for our people oo
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by Ayolachris: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:

no news here

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by seguno2: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2017
I hope that Enugu teachers, workers and pensioners have been fully paid before all this rigged paparazzi show.
Does anyone know?
BTW, is Enugu manufacturing helicopters that they will fly?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by obaataaokpaewu: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2017
I hope say him go buy 5 helicopters for them now dem don learn finish grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by oluwatymylehyn(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2017
Lucky guys
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by seguno2: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2017
Tamass:
Now nobody go complain...but when kwankwaso did his own people were shouting upandan saying nonsense...
#Tribalistic hypocrisy

You should talk about yourself please.
And what is stopping you and other KMC people from complaining about other people?
I hope that nothing is wrong with your mouth oh abi na fingers sef?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:04am On Oct 06, 2017
Good move
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by Ristamike: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2017
More like "Enugu State Government train 5 people to become pilots" not Ugwuanyi.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by Tamass: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2017
seguno2:

You should talk about yourself please.
And what is stopping you and other KMC people from complaining about other people?
I hope that nothing is wrong with your mouth oh abi na fingers sef?
Thats because i feel its immature to condemn someone who is helping the people he vowed to serve
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by seguno2: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2017
Tamass:
Thats because i feel its immature to condemn someone who is helping the people he vowed to serve

What yeye misplaced priorities help is that?
Did he achieve 100% enrolment of all children in school as governor for eight years?
What was the ratio of pupils to teachers at the beginning of his tenure in 2007 and what was the ratio when he left office in 2015?

I hope that you can answer the questions accurately with credible sources.
Thanks.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by Tamass: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2017
seguno2:

What yeye misplaced priorities help is that?
Did he achieve 100% enrolment of all children in school as governor for eight years?
What was the ratio of pupils to teachers at the beginning of his tenure in 2007 and what was the ratio when he left office in 2015?

I hope that you can answer the questions accurately with credible sources.
Thanks.
Bro actually thats not my state so i cant say much... sad
But what he did was commendable
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by pweshboi(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2017
and so what? did he use his personal money? he simply gave them scholarship and what's to be praised about that? he just executed his duty as a governor that's all.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by princeade86(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
na only 4 people I see ooooo or d fifth person don't like camera or his a ghost learner
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Trains 5 To Be Helicopter Pilots by diegwu01: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
This man just picked only people from Enugu North,
Why is this North always oppressing us

(1) (2) (Reply)

LG Officer Fighting A Civilian For Bribery / FG Imposing More Hardships On Nigeria With VAT Increment - Fayose / Kachikwu Arrives Department Of Petroleum Resources For A Working Visit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.