Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 (2805 Views)

Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor / Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape / 7 Things That Will Happen If Buhari Is Reelected In 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by OTEGA1: 9:01am On Oct 06, 2017
It's no news that having given Buhari benefit of doubt in 2015 he has steered Nigeria in reverse direction..

The effect has hit had on the masses with dwindling economic opportunities leaving the masses gasping for breath..

I can't stay at home without folks u don't know coming to beg for food stuffs even on the road so many without food or transport begging this is a complete disaster..

To be blunt buhari is an example of a joke taken too far that should be corrected with all seriousness..
It's clear all major voting block across the country does not have buhari as an option in 2019.SS,SE,MB,

However core north is not bothered because they can always cajole the Yoruba's to do dere bidding. In hope of getting a sideline Vp who they plan to cut to size..

As usual the west are still indecisive and are ready to manage the economic suffering for another 4yrs.They may complain but can be good saboteur to rest of the country to oil the northern hegemony..

I continue to hope the west a critical voting block will look for a more open liberal candidate to sell..

I hope the west will not sell us to Bulhari in 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by sevenhundred(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2017
OTEGA1:
It's no news that having given Buhari benefit of doubt in 2015 he has steered Nigeria in reverse direction..

The effect has hit had on the masses with dwindling economic opportunities leaving the masses gasping for breath..

I can't stay at home without folks u don't know coming to beg for food stuffs even on the road so many without food or transport begging this is a complete disaster..

To be blunt buhari is an example of a joke taken too far that should be corrected with all seriousness..
It's clear all major voting block across the country does not have buhari as an option in 2019.SS,SE,MB,

However core north is not bothered because they can always cajole the Yoruba's to do dere bidding. In hope of getting a sideline Vp who they plan to cut to size..

As usual the west are still indecisive and are ready to manage the economic suffering for another 4yrs.They may complain but can be good saboteur to rest of the country to oil the northern hegemony..

I continue to hope the west a critical voting block will look for a more open liberal candidate to sell..

anyway minorities will always have their say and majorities have their ways. till then we shall see. but stop accusing one tribe or section of the country. election does not always work the way you want or think.

9 Likes

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by Gotze1: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2017
[s]
OTEGA1:

[/s]Ori e gbale.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2017
PLS BE CLEARLY INFORMED THAT PMB1523 WILL SURELY WIN COME 2019
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2017
PLS BE CLEARLY INFORMED THAT PMB1523 WILL SURELY WIN COME 2019
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by aolawale025: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2017
I don't see the man standing for re-election. Even if he does its not a given he would win

2 Likes

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by MasterofNL: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2017
The OP has said the plain truth. The core northerners will always line up behind their god buhari even if he takes their wives from them. To those ones, even if Nigeria is heading for the rocks it must be sai baba. omenka is an example on nairaland.

Let us watch the Yoruba and see what they will do in 2019.

For me, buhari must go for this country to be saved.

8 Likes

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by Unik3030: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2017
let Yoruba's vote for anybody they want,even if they feel like voting for the devil. leave them alone

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by funlord(m): 10:14am On Oct 06, 2017
[s]
OTEGA1:

[/s]

Stop being an Olodo my nigga!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by intruxive(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2017
Lol,no mor biafla or death grin
Why are u botherd about the zoo erection?
Pls go and swim inside isialngwa deep mud jacoozi grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by tsdarkside(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2017
aolawale025:
I don't see the man standing for re-election. Even if he does its not a given he would win

you think buhari will not contest in 2019?...you obviously dont know the ego of buhari.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by Ballmer: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2017
OTEGA1:

Here we go again with another Oloriburuku Godforsaken Igbo who believes he has a right to vote for Jonathan or Atika but believes others should be denied the right to vote for Buhari.

21 Likes

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by fyneguy: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2017
Ballmer:

Here we go again with another Oloriburuku Godforsaken Igbo who believes he has a right to vote for Jonathan or Atika but believes others should be denied the right to vote for Buhari.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have a reservation for your choice of words but the message was apt.

That's how one was justifying why Lagos should not be given a special status but canvassed the need to have a SE Devt Commission.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by atiku2019manager: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2017
the only way buhari cause stir or threat in 2019 is retaining osinbanjo. but i don't think osinbajo would want to continue to be on the race due to collateral failure of this administration and for been sideline with humiliation.

beside that. OBJ has agreed to the fact that there is need to Igbo presidency. and IBB has already giving OBJ the choice to chose someone for the PDP national chairmanship.

now the Yoruba/Niger Delta/Igbo want restructuring and the PDP has agreed to the walkings of a restructured Nigeria.

the eligible voters in lagos majority are not Yoruba's. igbos alone hold 40% votes in Lagos and other southerners.

ekiti, Ogun, Lagos will be cleared by PDP in respective of osinbajo or not.
Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by ProWalker: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2017
OTEGA1:
[s]It's no news that having given Buhari benefit of doubt in 2015 he has steered Nigeria in reverse direction..

I hope the west will not sell us to Bulhari in 2019[/s].

Ipob terrorist!! Have you shout Biafra or Death today?
What is your fear and apprehension on how the SW will vote in 2019. Are you certain you will be alive by then?
Nonsense from a terrorist

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by totit: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2017
Ipod cry cry babies on the lose and loose again grin

9 Likes

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by ProWalker: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2017
atiku2019manager:
the only way buhari cause stir or threat in 2019 is retaining osinbanjo. but i don't think osinbajo would want to continue to be on the race due to collateral failure of this administration and for been sideline with humiliation.

beside that. OBJ has agreed to the fact that there is need to Igbo presidency. and IBB has already giving OBJ the choice to chose someone for the PDP national chairmanship.

now the Yoruba/Niger Delta/Igbo want restructuring and the PDP has agreed to the walkings of a restructured Nigeria.

the eligible voters in lagos majority are not Yoruba's. igbos alone hold 40% votes in Lagos and other southerners.

Una permutations in 2015 was even more arrogant than this but guess what ??
I’ve said it countless time, Igbos are the most disfavoured ethnic group in Nigeria that tribal politics will favour
You can only control 5 states and majority of you are thinly spread all over Nigeria that you can’t influence the elections if it comes down all to tribal voting
But Igbos don’t learn....you are extremely lucky that Nigeria don’t practice the kind of US electoral college votes, as Igbo states will have the least electorate votes

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by wakaman: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2017
No ooo!
We would vote for Kanu!

Ipig!

3 Likes

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by HunterofPigs: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2017
atiku2019manager:

Now I understand why Ibos are the majority in Lagos house of assembly, why Igbo is a lingua franca in that house and why Jonathan won landslide in Lagos in the last general election despite overwhelming support from all ibos. It is this arrogance that will perpetually drive power away from you. Still wondering why Lagos house is making all those pro-Yoruba legislations? It's because of retardds like you.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by bakynes(m): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2017
atiku2019manager:

See this idiot so the owners of the land are a minority on their own soil, a major ethnic group for that matter, so if Igbos are 40% in Lagos, the rest tribes including majority Yorubas(Land owners) and majority Hausa including minorities of the SS and NC all share 60%, Bomb don explode for your brain!

You think because Igbos trade and make noise all over the streets of Lagos makes them majority? we proved that you Igbos are a minority in Lagos in the last election both state and Federal.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by ArewaWatch: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2017
bakynes:

See this idiot so the owners of the land are a minority on their own soil, a major ethnic group for that matter, so if Igbos are 40% in Lagos, the rest tribes including majority Yorubas(Land owners) and majority Hausa including minorities of the SS and NC all share 60%, Bomb don explode for your brain!

You think because Igbos trade and make noise all over the streets of Lagos makes them majority? we proved that you Igbos are a minority in Lagos in the last election both state and Federal.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by Goke7: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
it's no more biafra, fulani or yoruba muslims any longer. The entire yoruba is now the headache grin

we told you guys earlier that you can't divide the yorubas despite all the noise from ffk and fayose
op pls no get high bp o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by Opakan2: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
APC will complete 8 years God willing.. whether Buhari contests or not

Yorubas must gain full control of SW especially Lagos back from outsiders come 2019 and later years.

Capital has moved to Abuja.. so non-Yorubas should move to Abuja for posts too.

#Yorubasmumudondo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by oladeebo: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
OTEGA1:

our mandate belong to us, and no one can take that right from us, we will give it to who ever it will pay us.
you get it right?

5 Likes

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by deedeedee1: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2017
aolawale025:
Who can defeat Buhari in the next general election?
I dont see anyone who can

1 Like

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by deedeedee1: 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
MasterofNL:
[s]The OP has said the plain truth. The core northerners will always line up behind their god buhari even if he takes their wives from them. To those ones, even if Nigeria is heading for the rocks it must be sai baba. omenka is an example on nairaland.

For me, buhari must go for this country to be saved.[/s]

You dey craze?
And if Yorubas vote for Buhari in 2019, what will you do?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by deedeedee1: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
atiku2019manager:

Another Osu that can never reason with his head. Atiku can never defeat Buhari.
You have a right to believe it or not. Na your business

7 Likes

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by deedeedee1: 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
bakynes:

He is one of Atiku's campaign managers. Those guys will only mislead Atiku like they did Jimi Agbaje.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by ProWalker: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
deedeedee1:

You dey craze?
And if Yorubas vote for Buhari in 2019, what will you do?

They are always masking their fears of yorubas with that sort of rubbish.
It's the typical igbo fears and nothing more, they are afraid that yorubas may still vote PMB in 2019 thus extending igbos current agonies and frustrations for another 4 years.

9 Likes

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by deedeedee1: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
ProWalker:

They are always masking their fears of yorubas with that sort of rubbish.
It's the typical igbo fears and nothing more, they are afraid that yorubas may still vote PMB in 2019 thus extending igbos current agonies and frustrations for another 4 years.
Lolz!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by rosebowl01(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
OTEGA1:

I hope that you receive sense at some point in your lifetime.

5 Likes

Re: Blame Yorubas / SW If Bulgari Is Reelected In 2019 by OjukwuWarBird: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Banking on the Afonjas to do the right thing is like leaving your child in the care of a Crocodile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ezeife Breaks Silence: Buhari And APC Will Be Defeated Woefully In 2019 / Governor Rochas Okorocha, The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Phillip Shuaibu Campaigns In Auchi, Edo State (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.