Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Sanni Emmanuel, Onazi: Back From Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sanni Emmanuel, Onazi: Back From Chelsea (2735 Views)

Where Is 2009 Fifa Under17 World Cup Mvp, Sanni Emmanuel? / Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv / "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanni Emmanuel, Onazi: Back From Chelsea by pmartins: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2010
Nigeria 2009 Golden Eaglets silver winning duo of Sanni Emmanuel and Ogenyi Onazi, last week returned from a three weeks trial tour of England made possible by Prophet TB Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nation (SCOAN).

During the trials, the players were initially at Chelsea FC, before they made their way to Tottenham Hotspurs both in the English Premier League and reports indicate the players impressed Chelsea boss, Carlo Ancelotti and his Tottenham counterpart Harry Rednapp.

Prophet TB Joshua, confirmed that much to our reporter at the weekend during the testimony period of boxer King Emenogu. They were at Chelsea for three weeks and at Tottenham for one week and they are reportedly scheduled to return for contractual talks.

During the testimony Australia based King David Emenogu, who recently won the Pan-Asia Super Welter weight title attributed the victory to God and Prophet Joshua.

He revealed how he was mobilized with dollars by Prophet Joshua to prepare for the fight and was assured that he was going to be prayed for regularly, adding that the motivation and prayers helped him win the fight. The Nigeria is now ranked fourth in his category and will soon have a mandatory shot at the world title.
http://www.sportsday.com.ng/nigeria/news/2010-03-07/emmanuel-onazi-back-chelsea.html

Re: Sanni Emmanuel, Onazi: Back From Chelsea by chelseabmw(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2010
chelsea fc for sanni, i just pray they succeed
Re: Sanni Emmanuel, Onazi: Back From Chelsea by Utali(m): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2010
Say no to short players at the Bridge!
Re: Sanni Emmanuel, Onazi: Back From Chelsea by bgees(m): 11:55pm On Mar 10, 2010
Sanni Emmanuel is probably older than Drogba.
Re: Sanni Emmanuel, Onazi: Back From Chelsea by naso2(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2010
bgees:

Why you wicked like this na? Sanni Emmanuel to Drogba? ha.

I know sanni is older than his official claims but IMO he is probably the youngest in our eaglets team.
Re: Sanni Emmanuel, Onazi: Back From Chelsea by princekevo(m): 7:08am On Mar 12, 2010
Nigeria 2009 Golden Eaglets silver winning duo of Sanni Emmanuel and Ogenyi Onazi, last week returned from a three weeks trial tour of England made possible by Prophet TB Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nation (SCOAN).

He revealed how he was mobilized with dollars by Prophet Joshua to prepare for the fight and was assured that he was going to be prayed for regularly,

Thanks to pastors like TB Joshua who does not jst pray and wish Gods favour without any physical or material assistance. I know some haters will soon come to condemn this good work. But If TB Joshua is indeed a man from the devil as we claim and can do something like this, i will pray that an average Nigerian become a man of Devil, instead of being hypocrites we are.
Re: Sanni Emmanuel, Onazi: Back From Chelsea by govano(m): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2010
@princekevo thats just my thinking. Prophet T.B joshua has promoted a lot of talents including post graduate programmes abroad.
He i$ exceptional in arms giving and genue assistance. If after $tealling our wealth, the greedy politicians can help in developing great talents around us, it would reduce hardship.
T.B Joshua deserves our praises, his spirituality should be left for God who sees thru the Heart of men. undecided
Re: Sanni Emmanuel, Onazi: Back From Chelsea by deb(m): 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2010
bgees:

Let Nigerians believe it or not, this last Under-17 is the youngest we ever paraded NO THANKS to the the MRI test
despite the fact that the likes of chukwudi fortunes managed to scale through.
Re: Sanni Emmanuel, Onazi: Back From Chelsea by bgees(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2010
deb:

Let Nigerians believe it or not, this last Under-17 is the youngest we ever paraded NO THANKS to the the MRI test
despite the fact that the likes of chukwudi fortunes managed to scale through.

I trust my people, they can beat anything even the MRI. I'm quite sure Nigerians can beat lie detector tests too.
Re: Sanni Emmanuel, Onazi: Back From Chelsea by honeric01(m): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2010
@bgee
bgees:

I trust my people, they can beat anything even the MRI. I'm quite sure Nigerians can beat lie detector tests too.

Including you, you must be the chairman of the Nigerian lying association.
Re: Sanni Emmanuel, Onazi: Back From Chelsea by bgees(m): 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2010
honeric01:

@bgee

Including you, you must be the chairman of the Nigerian lying association.

NO, I'm just an average Nigerian. note the word 'average', i'm not good enough to be a chairman. grin
Do u guys actually believe the team took a real MRI scan?
Re: Sanni Emmanuel, Onazi: Back From Chelsea by honeric01(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2010
you should go ask fifa tongue

(1) (Reply)

College Basketball Player Suffers The Most Gruesome Injury In Sports TV History / Win £100,000 For Free ''Football Predictions'' Super 6 / How To Win A Bet With The911blog Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.