Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,669 members, 7,844,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] (1391 Views)

Man Inhumanity To Man.(pix) / Man Inhumanity To Man.(pix) / Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] by BronzeMan: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2010
I fear for the reprisals that may follow!

http://pointblanknews.com/os3012.html
Re: Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] by maedan(f): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2010
Oh my days. I've never seen anything like it. Even kids with their. . . Gosh, may God give the killers the punishment they deserve - in this life or the next. What kind of hatred will make people kill their fellow human beings in such a gory way? In fact, why kill at all? This is not like just planting a bomb and leaving it to do the damage. People actually killed others with their own hand. Heaven help us.
Re: Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] by shilling(f): 5:23am On Mar 09, 2010
Oh my gosh . . .  now I feel like crying. I can't believe that people can be so cruel and heartless, I can't imagine being provoked in a way that'd make me do that.

I feel so sorry for Nigeria, God help us.
Re: Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] by ono(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2010
Oh no o o o o!!!
Re: Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] by Hardtalk: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2010
This is the same problem we are facing in this country. Why duplicate a thread, if not that, one is very self.

Posters visit the original thread here; https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-410079.0.html
Re: Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2010
thank god for wap, i dont get to see the pics. kosovo pls can you move this thread to crime section?
Re: Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] by maedan(f): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2010
This version of the topic is more humane because it gives a link to see the pictures, it doesn't just have the pics posted directly on the thread!!! I mean WTH!! Like someone said once, these are human beings we're talking about here, not chickens. Just writing "viewer discretion" in the title is not enough, the pics must be kept out of sight. Those who want to see it, can simply click on the link.
Re: Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 09, 2010
these pics can destroy a mans day.not everyone can stand the sight of these pics just like the roadside accident deaths.
Re: Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2010
we need a new moderator seun.
Re: Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] by chosen04(f): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2010
babaearly:

For what?
for more big big gammar?
Re: Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] by Eziachi: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2010
Don't cry for me Argentina (sorry Nigeria). Blame your fathers and your heroes. One Nigeria they fought and one Nigeria they got and one Nigeria their children are reaping and one Nigeria it shall be, no one is going anywhere so soon.  This is just the begining, it will soon reach your own village, not just Jos.
Re: Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] by kosovo(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2010
babaearly:

Please take your troll elsewhere,
Nairaland political analysts and contributors are too busy to be engaged in any cheap blackmail.
Pls can we focus on the topic,
This is very disturbing cry angry cry
Re: Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] by hatch: 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2010
babaearly:

@ I concur
This poster has a point, the mod of this section always fails to meet up to his responsibilities,this is a duplicate and repetitive thread.

kosovo:

Please take your troll elsewhere,
Nairaland political analysts and contributors are too busy to be engaged in any cheap blackmail.
Pls can we focus on the topic,
This is very disturbing cry angry cry

I sometime wonder how you even got this mod job Lets face it man, you are busy blowing big grammar rather than doing your job as a mod.
Re: Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] by kosovo(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2010
hatch#:

@ I concur
This poster has a point, the mod of this section always fails to meet up to his responsibilities,this is a duplicate and repetitive thread.

The duplicate has been removed because it contained offensive picture. This is better off, because a link directs people to the Picture. Nigerians have the right to see how calamitous the crises was.

I sometime wonder how you even got this mod job Lets face it man, you are busy blowing big grammar rather than doing your job as a mod.
Imagination is waste of time as it prolongs the torment of a man, i suggest you wake up to reality and stop imagining things.
Re: Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] by hatch: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2010
kosovo:

The duplicate has been removed because it contained offensive picture. This is better off, because a link directs people to the Picture. Nigerians have the right to see how calamitous the crises was.

Imagination is waste of time as it prolongs the torment of a man, i suggest you wake up to reality and stop imagining things.  

Thanks for the advice, i will stick to it.

However i also have a piece of advice for you, Stop using this your so called unnecessary Big  Big Grammar just in a bid to boost your ego or make you feel important. i suggest you wake up to reality and stop deceiving yourself with the big vocabulary.  grin
Re: Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] by maedan(f): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2010
RSA:

Oh my gosh,that pic of a baby cry

I can now stand here and say to the top of my vioce that "NIGERIANS ARE BUNCH OF ANIMALS" you all deserve hell embarassed

Are you through??

Do you have any more pearls of wisdom to share with us??
Re: Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] by muhsin(m): 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2010
Bronze Man:

I would not ordinarily post something like this but as an indigene of Plateau, it is important to see.

I know my people. 500 mostly women and children dead.

I fear for the reprisals that may follow!

http://pointblanknews.com/os3012.html

That one was also a reprisal. . . Or didn't you know how much (Muslims) were killed during the last crises?
Re: Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] by shilling(f): 5:35am On Mar 10, 2010
^ ^ ^

You're just plain daft.
Re: Jos: Mans' Inhumanity To Man [graphic Photos! Exercise Discretion] by RSA(m): 7:52am On Mar 10, 2010
^^^And what do you call yourself and your people? Fuccken Animals.Bush Animals.

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Reasons Why Yarádua Was Declared Dead. / Bomb Blast, The Cia And Nigeria! / +if Yu Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do First?+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.