Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

‘my Cousin Must Succeed You’- Tinubu Orders Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘my Cousin Must Succeed You’- Tinubu Orders Aregbesola (744 Views)

Lagos Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Orders Obasa To Do As He Wishes / Mr. President We Thank You For Running Again, Thank You. - Tinubu / "Why Okorocha's Son-In-Law, Uche Nwosu, Must Succeed Him" - Steve Asimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Cousin Must Succeed You’- Tinubu Orders Aregbesola by Thevirus: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has allegedly ordered the Governor of the State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola to work towards ensuring that his Chief of Staff Gboyega Oyetola succeeds him as the next Governor in the state.

According to findings, the party chieftain his trying to avoid the Ondo State Scenario, where their camp was not united and eventually lost out in the power-play that led to the emergence of Arakunrin Rotimi Akerodolu as the candidate of the APC and their anointed candidate had to decamp to the Alliance for Democracy.

It was gathered that Governor Aregbesola was working on different options towards making that his preferred for the 2018 governorship election scaled through the huddles of Primary election without hitches, which informed his decision to disrupt the zoning arrangement in the state.

for detail check:http://thevirusnewsonline.com/my-cousin-must-succeed-you-tinubu-orders-aregbesola/

Re: ‘my Cousin Must Succeed You’- Tinubu Orders Aregbesola by shaddoww: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Everybody don turn journalist for naija. Which kind news be dis?

1 Like

Re: ‘my Cousin Must Succeed You’- Tinubu Orders Aregbesola by nairavsdollars(f): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Only a fool will believe this trash

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Govt Orders Army To Stop Medical Outreach As Panic Spreads / Buhari Ignores Court Orders, Recalls Retired CCB Secretary / Why Dss Officials Cannot Appear Before The Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.