Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Whati Did You Learn Too Late In Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whati Did You Learn Too Late In Life? (490 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? / What Did You Learn Late In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whati Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by lymelyte(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
At my age,I wouldn’t call it “late”, however, had I learnt these things earlier in my life, I would have been a better person today:

1)Unless there is something seriously broken, your family is the only entity in your life which is not replaceable. They would always be there for you in your best times and your worst. Reciprocate that. Consider others temporary. It will save you a lot of pain down the line.
2) Your health is of outmost importance, followed by your ambition and then, money. It’s simple, watch what you eat, work out, have a purpose in life, and manage wealth wisely. You will lead a fullfiling life.
3)Soul Mate” and “True love” is a false concept which is overly glorified by movies and music. It does not work in the real world. Period. Two compatible people either decide to walk the road together or they don’t, that’s it. Karma may or may not work. Most of the times it won’t. No one owes you anything and no two people are “meant”to be together. Seriously, the earlier you learn this, the better.

4)There is only one person who deserves to be on a high pedestal in your life- thats you. Value yourself the most. Only then can it be extended to others. Take life seriously, but at the same time find happiness in small things. You live once, make sure you don’t waste your time and energy where it’s not needed.
Re: Whati Did You Learn Too Late In Life? by viyon02: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
When you help others, you likewise help yourself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The World We Live In / See Photos Of The World’s Most Expensive House On Sale For £315 Million! / Excalibur Is Pulled From Lakeside Stone - But Was It King Arthur A Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.