Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead (26570 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
God grant the congregation the fortitude to bear the cost.

Ramen.

Grow up.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
bigtt76:
E yaaaa .....Daddy Pastor hin Daddy don die cry May His soul rest in peace Amen. All COZA members worldwide to start contributing for the burial Expect Pastor to show up with the 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom next month or after the burial #JustDreaming grin
u sure say nothing dey do u for head?

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Elnino4ladies: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
ednut1:
Rip to his dad, but we still dey wait ur reply to Ese lipsrsealed

LMAO
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Oyindidi(f): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
robosky02:
angry
Who are you? Please I'm scared of you right now. Come and clear my head
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by leunseyis(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
So sad, pele. May his gentle soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Fourwinds: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin grin grin
hopefulLandlord:
SonOfLuc1fer want to kill me with laff

BTW pastor Fatoyinbo, the ROBUST REPLY he promised to give Ese Walters is yet to be given for years now
grin
hopefulLandlord:
SonOfLuc1fer want to kill me with laff

BTW pastor Fatoyinbo, the ROBUST REPLY he promised to give Ese Walters is yet to be given for years now
yes oooooooo.... we are still waiting
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Onnasucs1(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
May his soul rest in peace. A great man named Biodun Fatoyibo who has blessed my life so much, came to earth through him. Rest on daddy

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
RIP Fatoyinbo Snr
Very nice man

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by PastorandMentor(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Here in Abuja, he is one of the best. Can't wait to meet him someday. Waiting for the right time.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by femi4: 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
darlenese:
I'm angry with all pastors .

I dnt care if his father dies , mine died a long time ago .

That's irrelevant as well
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by darlenese(f): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
femi4:
That's irrelevant as well

and ur comment is very relevant .

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Diso60090(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yahoo Yahoo pastor am sorry for ya lose na him go report ya to God
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by xreal: 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Oh!

Sorry for the loss.

May his soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by virtuedagirl(f): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pastor Biodun has being a blessing to me. Rip to Daddy
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Agromuda(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
RIP Papa! Accept my condolences Pastor Fatoyinbo, skilla paddy me!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by tobaaro(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Blessed Pastor. Rest In Peace to your Dad sir.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by OliveCynosure(f): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Flexing Pastor

Rip Papa

??
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by lonelydora: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
bigtt76:
E yaaaa .....Daddy Pastor hin Daddy don die cry May His soul rest in peace Amen. All COZA members worldwide to start contributing for the burial. Expect Pastor to show up with the 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom next month or after the burial #JustDreaming grin

Stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by danny56: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
bigtt76:
E yaaaa .....Daddy Pastor hin Daddy don die cry May His soul rest in peace Amen. All COZA members worldwide to start contributing for the burial. Expect Pastor to show up with the 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom next month or after the burial #JustDreaming grin

You want to mock him now? Since he hasn't come to your house for money. Or did any of his church member complained about their money? Go and get some sense girl.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Mayflowa(m): 5:40am On Oct 07, 2017
Daeylar:

This ramen always takes me back to ramen noodles

Lol. I nor just gbadu that ramen noodles. Dont remind me of it pls. Lol
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by fizzle19(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2017
stane007:
The Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) Worldwide, Biodun Fatoyinbo, reportedly lost his dad. The Pastor who took to Instagram to write a tribute to him, wrote;

"My Father has gone to glory. I am so privileged to have come to this earth through You. I learnt humility, love, leadership and kindness from you. You taught me how to deal wisely, how to manage people and how to choose my words whenever I talk. I am close to my children only because of how you loved us your children. I miss you already, but I am grateful for the privilege God gave to us (your children) to look after you properly. I appreciate the times we spent sharing about Jesus and praying together. I am consoled that you are with the Lord Jesus. I know your kind soul rests in peace already. Love you Dad."

http://www.lailasblog.com/cozas-senior-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-loses-dad/

Lalasticlala
Rest on grandpa
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by oruma19: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why do atheist attack only Christian faith?
Christianity has been turned into a joke. That is why. Well, we are still waiting for biodun's ROBUST REPLY on ese Walter's allegation. Biodyn can't make heaven, he made a believer turn to an atheist, God dey sleep? No, never
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by robosky02(m): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
Who are you? Please I'm scared of you right now. Come and clear my head
tongue
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo's Father Is Dead by Oyindidi(f): 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
robosky02:
tongue
I'm serious, call me

(1) (2) (Reply)

'We Don’t Dabble In Politics': Redeemed Christian Church / Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? / How Winners Chapel Became A Mega - Wealthy Church By Leke Beecroft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.