Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) (2744 Views)

Trump’s Border Wall Breached By Smugglers Over 3,000 Times, Records Reveal / ₦900Billion: President Trump Celebrates After US Court Grant Border Wall Funding / US Government Starts Building Border Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
DailyMail. com has obtained drone photos that offer a birds-eye view of construction on Trump's new Mexican border wall.

The photos show laborers hard at work on eight different prototypes for the new border wall, which Trump hopes will more effectively keep would-be illegal immigrants from crossing into the U.S.The prototypes are being constructed in the California desert, near San Diego.

Construction began at the end of September, after being stalled three months when firms that didn't win contracts protested.

Reporters and photographers were invited by Customs and Border Patrol to visit the construction site this week, where crews already had large slabs of concrete poured.

Budget: $21.6 billion

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4956204/Drone-photos-border-wall-built-California.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Construction firms are currently building eight prototypes for the new border wall.

At the end of the building process, the best prototype will likely be chosen and put into place along the entire border

It's been reported that four of the prototypes will be made of concrete while four will be see through

1 Like

Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
Local Mexican residents look at the border wall prototypes under construction in San Diego, CA, on Thursday.
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by ghettowriter(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Those crazy Mexicans will still find a way to scale that fence. thrust me on that.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by upsyLi(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
oga explorers is here again! make i book space
Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by kalvoken(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Who is bearing the cost of the walls now, USA or Mexico?

Bro explorers, I 've been thinking maybe you should consider building your own site. Honestly, you are good at what you doing.

Or is Seun paying you that huge? Because your page on nairaland is more interesting/informative than most of other section here.
So much dedication in your work... May your maker bless your hard work

37 Likes

Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by hungryboy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
no matter which kind wall America build , the mexican cartels will always find a way to smuggle drugs into the USA
if you build wall, dem go turn to lizard climb am, or dig tunnel under am breach the wall

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by iamchybs(m): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
lol.... Trump my G....

But Mexicans no dey gree sha.... America is like the "Promised Land" to many of them.The wall will reduce the rate of illegal migration but won't stop it.
Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Great..
Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by dfrost: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2017
The US govt is serious about this wall issue. cheesy grin. But like other posters above have said, the Mexican drug cartels will always find a way to push their goods. Those guys are as crazy as a mad-hatter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by mazimee(m): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lol, this Trump guy no get joy, I trust those Mexicans drug Lords. That wall is not going to get in between their business.
Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Explorers my boss

Thanks for keeping us update
Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by alfred007(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
president talk and do! I love this Trump of a guy! he's a realist

1 Like

Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by tk4rd: 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
Spacitto est la booké
Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by maisauki: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
oyinbo man believes so much in physical efforts to tackle issues but issues like drugs can't be tackled with physical strength
Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 07, 2017
Hope mexico will pay? grin
Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 07, 2017
whether mexico pays or not, I believed trump base are exhilarated.
Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by PrincessBecks(f): 4:26am On Oct 07, 2017
Trump means business
Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by ritababe(f): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2017
kalvoken:

Bro explorers, I 've been thinking maybe you should consider building your own site. Honestly, you are good at what you doing.

Or is Seun paying you that huge? Because your page on nairaland is more interesting/informative than most of other section here.

seun don't even want to make him mod self talkless of salary.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by AkProsper(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2017
Building a wall against future war. stop using Mexico as excuse.. . . . . ..... . .

check my signature ⏬⏬⏬⬇️⬇️
Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by Viserion: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
the walls of Jericho.... DOS Mexican drug dealers would be like....

Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by Obudupikin: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
kalvoken:

All bro... All.
Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by Funjosh(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
They are not serious.
Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by IJOBA2: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
ALHAJI LUCASBALO AKA ABBEYBAILEY RIGHT NOW

Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by IJOBA2: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
ritababe:

SEUN I PROPOSE THAT YOU MAKE EXPLORERS MODERATOR NOW!angry

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by kalvoken(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
Obudupikin:

All bro... All.

I just don't want some folks to see it that am exaggerating.
Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by kalvoken(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
ritababe:

I doubt if explorers himself would stoop that low. Check most of the nairaland mods, they are just average intellectually.
Intelligence is not limited to knowing how to read and write big words
Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by Ajakayekoke(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
You the best bro...How can I get to know you better?
Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by LordCrimson(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Y'all trying to make all Mexicans look like drug barons,Which is exactly what the US government want the world to believe!
Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by RobinRay(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by RobinRay(m): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
it's Explorers The Wicked Thread Producer!!!!!
Ride on bro

1 Like

Re: Construction Of U.S/Mexico Border Wall Prototype In California Desert(Photos) by Exjoker(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
This wall may go long way to stop illegal immigrants but as for drug cartel I thought that...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Donald Trump Set To Be Removed As U.S President Today / We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) / ISIS Is Afraid Of Israel Not U.S., U.K., France And Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.