Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) (2754 Views)

I Support Trump's Impeachment, He Has Betrayed Our Country - Hilary Clinton / Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview / Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by Biodun556(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by Biodun556(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Those who were saying US can not assist Afghanistan forever are missing it. They caused problem for the country due to selfish national interest. Now they couldn't solve the problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by realstars: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
I Can See,
Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by FarahAideed: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
They created Taliban , Alqeada, ISIS and COVID then pretend like they are trying to fight them

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by Saifullah01: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Is America (not Americans) a force for good or instability in the modern day world.... oya researchers and debaters food is ready. (unfortunately this is not for the pea brained fellows that have infested NL of late with petty tribal and religious hatred)

Note: The ISI Hillary was referring to is the Pakistani intelligence and not political ISIS or ISIL or whatever they call themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by Sirjamo: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
When I said it here that the US is the number one terror organization in the world, some fools here called me a terrorist.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by Biodun556(m): 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
shocked
Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by Fundamentalist: 12:54am On Aug 18, 2021
You won't see them comment . I just schooled one 2 days ago and he's yet to reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by chiedu7: 1:23am On Aug 18, 2021
They funded they did not create
Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by DCatt: 1:36am On Aug 18, 2021
I posted this video years ago and there was another video where Obama also said he funded ISIS.

Trump has been right on every single thing he said including Obama and Clinton's roles among terrorist groups.

Taliban didn't take over Afganistan, Biden gave it to China, Taliban is just a front. Chinese foreign minister was in Afganistan last week to supervise the whole thing.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by SilaV: 1:56am On Aug 18, 2021
The information in this video is not as depicted by the topic. Let's take a balanced and unbiased analysis of the situation. The USA made a political move by trying to whittle down the influence of Soviet Union, who invaded Afghanistan. Of course, the response of the USA was to move in swiftly to train some set of Pakistani and Afghans, who later became mujahidin and later different forms of terrorist groups, to repel the invasion of Soviet Union. These mujahidin were initially not terrorists, but later became one due to the training and ammunition they had access to.

Setting the record straight, the USA never sponsored them as terrorist groups. If the line of logic some people here are trying to put forward is sacrosanct, then it would be fair to say that GOD should be held responsible for creating Satan. At the point of creation Satan was not the Devil he later became. We should also blame the government for empowering military guys who later went to rob. These military guys were trained for a just course but chose to use the training the wrong way. Using same line of argument, one would also blame a company for upgrading the skills of an employee IT expert , who later hacked their sensitive information and compromised such. This line of argument is endless.
Now the question; is the USA totally innocent? I will say no. The USA, like every other world powers, wants to benefit from any thing they get involved in. It could be the natural resources of such a country or to use such a country as a military base in other to have access to other rival country of interest. This is my view regarding the USA involvement. Does USA sponsor terrorist? Absolutely no.

Let's look at these countries in Africa: Sudan, and Somalia. And other countries in the Middle East. Now, let's look at the Northern part of Nigeria. A particular religion is dominant in these places, and we all know how peaceful or otherwise these places are. The truth is some religion are more peaceful than the other. Islam, they say, is a peaceful religion, but I'm not convinced with all that I have seen.
Most Nigerian young Muslims that are leaving the country hardly go to Islamic dominated countries, but would prefer to go to USA, Canada, France, UK, Australia, Switzerland , and other Christian dominated countries. These young educated individuals can defend the religion but would not want to live where this is practiced to the fullest. The ladies that practice this religion prefer to be in these Christian dominated countries due to the freedom they enjoy. Surprisingly, they are also quick to criticize same countries that offer them what their religion denies them. This is simply true. But these guys are very quick to pass the blame of their intolerance and violent nature on others. Ask them to travel and live in these Islamic countries, they won't, but they will be agitating for a right they never had in countries that practice their religion.
Anger, violence, aggression, intolerance are some of the things that I have seen characterize the religion. We all saw what happened in France, Germany, and some other countries that offered to help asylum seekers from these Islamic countries. These guys are simply living in denial. I will stop here.
The simple point I'm making is that the Islamic faith needs to do a lot to convince a non-faith adherent that their religion is really that of peace, tolerance, has respect for women, and non-violent. Majority of terrorist groups all over the world today are claiming they are simply thoroughly practicing Islam.
So, guys trying too hard to find a solace in justifying a battered religion should simply face the reality and calm down. Honestly, I would be very ashamed if I were to be a Muslim. No religion is a monopoly of violence, and other anti-social issues, but it is too prevalent with Islam.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by beejaay: 2:41am On Aug 18, 2021
SilaV:
The information in this video is not as depicted by the topic. Let's take a balanced and unbiased analysis of the situation. The USA made a political move by trying to whittle down the influence of Soviet Union, who invaded Afghanistan. Of course, the response of the USA was to move in swiftly to train some set of Pakistani and Afghans, who later became mujahidin and later different forms of terrorist groups, to repel the invasion of Soviet Union. These mujahidin were initially not terrorists, but later became one due to the training and ammunition they had access to.

Setting the record straight, the USA never sponsored them as terrorist groups. If the line of logic some people here are trying to put forward is sacrosanct, then it would be fair to say that GOD should held responsible for creating Satan. At the point of creation Satan was not the Devil he later became. We should also blame the government for empowering military guys who went to rob. These military guys were trained for a just course but chose to use the training the wrong way. Using same line of argument one would also blame a company for upgrading the skills of an employee IT expert , who later hacked their sensitive information and comprised such. This line of argument is endless.
Now the question; is the USA totally innocent? I will say no. The USA, like every other world powers, wants to benefit from any thing they get involved in. It could be the natural resources of such a country or to use such a country as a military base in other to have access to other rival country of interest. This my view regarding the USA involvement. Does USA sponsor terrorist? Absolutely no.

Let's look at these countries in Africa: Sudan, and Somalia. And other countries in the Middle East. Now, let's look at the Northern part of Nigeria. A particular religion is dominant in these places, and we all know how peaceful or otherwise these places are. The truth is some religion are more peaceful than the other. Islam, they say, is a peaceful religion, but I'm not convinced with all that I have seen.
Most Nigerian young Muslims that are leaving the country hardly go to Islamic dominated countries, but would prefer to go to USA, Canada, France, UK, Australia, Switzerland , and other Christian dominated countries. These young educated individuals can defend the religion but would not want to live where this is practiced to the fullest. The ladies that practice this religion prefer to be these Christian dominated countries due to the freedom they enjoy. Surprisingly, they are also quick to criticize same countries that offer them what their religion denies them. This is simply true. But these guys are very quick to pass the blame of their intolerance and violent nature o others. Ask them to travel and live in these Islamic countries, they won't, but they will be agitating for a right they never had in countries that practice their religion.
Anger, violence, aggression, intolerance are some of the things that I have seen characterize the religion. We all saw what happened in France, Germany, and some other countries that offered to help asylum seekers from these Islamic countries. These guys are simply living in denial. I will stop here.
The simple point I'm making is that the Islamic faith needs to do a lot to convince a non-faith adherent that their religion is really that of peace, tolerance, has respect for women, and non-violent. Majority of terrorist groups all over the world today are claiming they simply thoroughly practicing Islam.
So, guys tying hard too to find a solace in justifying a battered religion should simply face the reality and calm down. Honestly, I would be very ashamed if I were to be a Muslim. No religion is a monopoly of violence, and other anti-social issues, but it is too prevalent with Islam.

Bros you get time to educate these people.. How can anyone say USA funded the present day taliban, isis and others when the fact of history says otherwise.. General dostum is Uzbek that fought against the soviet union, General attah and even this other guy called the lion of herat and the founder of taliban were all trained to fight off the soviet union.. It was after the fall of soviet union that taliban founder and his likes created taliban cos the religious ideology has always been inside them and now they have the brain, means, weapon and foot soldiers to implement their ideology.. People like dostum and attach form the northern alliance that fort fought off the taliban before even the American went into Afghanistan.. Is America good, far from it Co no world power is good including Russia, China, Saudi Arabia and eve UK but the world would have been a more dangerous place if usa is not in place and countries like China or Russia or even Saudi take over and this can be seen from how they treat and run their country.. Context is everything

3 Likes

Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by Biodun556(m): 2:44am On Aug 18, 2021
SilaV:

Setting the record straight, the USA never sponsored them as terrorist groups. If the line of logic some people here are trying to put forward is sacrosanct, then it would be fair to say that GOD should held responsible for creating Satan. At the point of creation Satan was not the Devil he later became. We should also blame the government for empowering military guys who went to rob. These military guys were trained for a just course but chose to use the training the wrong way. Using same line of argument one would also blame a company for upgrading the skills of an employee IT expert , who later hacked their sensitive information and comprised such. This line of argument is endless.
Now the question; is the USA totally innocent? I will say no. The USA, like every other world powers, wants to benefit from any thing they get involved in. It could be the natural resources of such a country or to use such a country as a military base in other to have access to other rival country of interest. This my view regarding the USA involvement. Does USA sponsor terrorist? Absolutely no.

Most Nigerian young Muslims that are leaving the country hardly go to Islamic dominated countries, but would prefer to go to USA, Canada, France, UK, Australia, Switzerland , and other Christian dominated countries. These young educated individuals can defend the religion but would not want to live where this is practiced to the fullest. The ladies that practice this religion prefer to be these Christian dominated countries due to the freedom they enjoy. Surprisingly, they are also quick to criticize same countries that offer them what their religion denies them. This is simply true. But these guys are very quick to pass the blame of their intolerance and violent nature o others. Ask them to travel and live in these Islamic countries, they won't, but they will be agitating for a right they never had in countries that practice their religion.
The simple point I'm making is that the Islamic faith needs to do a lot to convince a non-faith adherent that their religion is really that of peace, tolerance, has respect for women, and non-violent. Majority of terrorist groups all over the world today are claiming they simply thoroughly practicing Islam.
So, guys tying hard too to find a solace in justifying a battered religion should simply face the reality and calm down. Honestly, I would be very ashamed if I were to be a Muslim. No religion is a monopoly of violence, and other anti-social issues, but it is too prevalent with Islam.

Why can't America recruit and fund the Christians or jews among the Afghans instead of extremists?

3 Likes

Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by Biodun556(m): 2:48am On Aug 18, 2021
beejaay:

Bros you get time to educate these people.. How can anyone say USA funded the present day taliban, isis and others when the fact of history says otherwise.. General dostum is Uzbek that fought against the soviet union, General attah and even this other guy called the lion of herat and the founder of taliban were all trained to fight off the soviet union.. It was after the fall of soviet union that taliban founder and his likes created taliban cos the religious ideology has always been inside them and now they have the brain, means, weapon and foot soldiers to implement their ideology.. People like dostum and attach form the northern alliance that fort fought off the taliban before even the American went into Afghanistan.. Is America good, far from it Co no world power is good including Russia, China, Saudi Arabia and eve UK but the world would have been a more dangerous place if usa is not in place and countries like China or Russia or even Saudi take over and this can be seen from how they treat and run their country.. Context is everything

Why should they fight the Soviet Union?

Who sent them? They should have left the country with Soviet ideology.

Recruiting extremists to fight them is in whose benefits?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:49am On Aug 18, 2021
If you can prove Americans wrote the quoran, then I would accept your logic!
Islamic terrorism is older than America itself

9 Likes

Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by Rugaria: 3:26am On Aug 18, 2021
The greatest tragedy of this age, is the deliberate definition of weaker countries and people as some kind of expendable insignificants by more powerful countries and regions. The destruction of human lives in millions by so called fellow human beings in the overzealous and wayward pursuit of "national interests".. What the west is doing around the world with their deliberate wasting of lives in the socalled pursuit of their ubiquitous "national interests" only reminds one of the Hobbesian state., this time on an international level. Do your research and see how beutiful life was in Afghanistan and in Iraq in Iran and Pakistan before these same forces that formed The Taliban, Al Qaeda, ISIS and co arrived with their ruthless intersections.. Relatively secular states, the desperate attempts to control the politics and resources of these nations for the growth of the west and the damnation of the targeted countries, pushed these relatively weaker countries into the hands of religious fanatics and hardliners who have radically reshaped lives and cultures there.

The westerners using their superior technological advances, embark on actions that will lead to the deaths of millions of people, form groups that will annihilate cultures and destroy genders just "for the fun of it". They do this because they're so militarily powerful with highly sophisticated military intelligence outfits. No amount of lives lost pricks their conscience. Over a million in Iraq! Western civilians back home act like they're against this, but will fight to enjoy the "spoils of wars". They defend these by couching their hateful and resentful actions as necessary evils that have to be done to achieve the national interest. Truth is that if they were dealing with powerful countries instead of Afghanistan or Nigeria or Haiti, their politics would have been different. More reason why smaller countries should always beef up their militaries and form stronger regional alliances. The West make it look like these acts are nothing but "The games Nations play". They make it look like those who are against these actions are the naive uninitiated. But the fact is that most of these makavelian creations were inflicted by state actors whose dangerous mentality are propelled by ethnic hate and alarming ignorance..
Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by BillionKnights: 4:41am On Aug 18, 2021
g
Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by tamdun: 4:47am On Aug 18, 2021
chiedu7:
They funded they did not create
U people always find a way to defend evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:52am On Aug 18, 2021
Have you noticed Whenever any world leader is looking for chaos, war, they create and fund the muslims grin grin and they like mumu wet them be will come running

Is causing problems the only thing they are good at

So, Ex-president Regan,

To fight the Soviet Union, you created more problem

So after recruiting these people and the deal is done, the contract should be over then and everyone returns to their base!

So why leave them there

Could that be why Buhari recruited these bandits, Bokoharam and ISWAP too

Leaders are the problems

1 Like

Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by bammo: 4:54am On Aug 18, 2021
They only used Islam against Islam

1 Like

Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by tamdun: 4:58am On Aug 18, 2021
Biodun556:

Don't waste your time, that video explains a lot, why are they always supporting separatist/terrorist group, taliban, alqaeda, isis, Iran, Libya, Iraq and even in some South American countries and some fools still defend America evil deeds.

Just imagine, they caught saddam hussein and executed him publicly but buried osama binladin(a terrorist) that bombed 9/11 secretly? Does that even make sense, they gave someone that bombed America citizens secret burial, isn't that funny
Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by tamdun: 4:59am On Aug 18, 2021
bammo:
They only used Islam against Islam cool
So ussr is a muslim country?
Oh I get it, people can also use Christian against Christian right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by BillionKnights: 5:00am On Aug 18, 2021
Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by BillionKnights: 5:02am On Aug 18, 2021
Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by joyandfaith: 5:04am On Aug 18, 2021
SilaV:

You have said it all
Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by Whats: 5:04am On Aug 18, 2021
FarahAideed:
They created Taliban , Alqeada, ISIS and COVID then pretend like they are trying to fight them
Their goal is to distabilize other countries economy, once that is done, it also affects the neighboring countries that could be a competitor.
The US knows what they are doing
Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by joyandfaith: 5:06am On Aug 18, 2021
tamdun:

Don't waste your time, that video explains a lot, why are they always supporting separatist/terrorist group, taliban, alqaeda, isis, Iran, Libya, Iraq and even in some South American countries and some fools still defend America evil deeds.

Just imagine, they caught saddam hussein and executed him publicly but buried osama binladin(a terrorist) that bombed 9/11 secretly? Does that even make sense, they gave someone that bombed America citizens secret burial, isn't that funny

It should be public burial, right?
Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by tamdun: 5:08am On Aug 18, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
If you can prove Americans wrote the quoran, then I would accept your logic!
Islamic terrorism is older than America itself
What part of the Quran encourage people to be terrorist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by orisa37: 5:12am On Aug 18, 2021
WE KNEW ABOUT THIS MADAM. YOU SHOULD INCLUDE MACBAN FOR THE AFRICAN ZONE. WASN'T THAT THE REASON KERRY VISITED SOKOTO INSTEAD OF ABUJA?
Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by bammo: 5:15am On Aug 18, 2021
tamdun:

So ussr is a muslim country?
Oh I get it, people can also use Christian against Christian right
Dude, we both know its not going to work.. at least not by asking them to murder
Re: We Founded, Recruited Taliban And Alqaeedah; Hilary Clinton (vid) by joyandfaith: 5:16am On Aug 18, 2021
Biodun556:

One group of mujahidins that fought Soviets transformed into taliban( student) to hijack power in 1996. The Taliban are a movement of religious students (talib) from the Pashtun areas of eastern and southern Afghanistan who were educated in traditional Islamic schools in Pakistan. Most talibans are of pashtun ethnic group.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SA President Ramaphosa Jogging Alone In Street - Fans Flog Round Hm (vid/tweets) / South African Schools To Drop Zulu And Xhosa Languages, Stirring Debate / BREAKING: General Enenche Removed From Peter Obi Campaign List After Outcry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.