Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old (46053 Views)

Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by Sterope(f): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
Don't you think some people are more in touch with their inner child than others? That is what he wanted for his book, you can't fault it. There are adult animations and I don't see people complainng about them.

thorpido:
The writer is obviously a jerk.
How do you make a book that is colorful,with pictures drawn as cartoons with writings bold and peculiar to children books and put adult contents in it?
He's obviously a mischievous author.
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by purples25(f): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Sterope:
Don't you think some people are more in touch with their inner child than others? That is what he wanted for his book, you can't fault it. There are adult animations and I don't see people complainng about them.

Adult animation always has that edge that discerns it totally from children's animation. There's always this one little thing about it that makes you understand that this is not so clean.
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by purples25(f): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
thorpido:
The writer is obviously a jerk.
How do you make a book that is colorful,with pictures drawn as cartoons with writings bold and peculiar to children books and put adult contents in it?
He's obviously a mischievous author.

Yeah, just take a look at that animation. Its exactly like a children's book. Nothing different. Any busy parent will just pick this. Any semi educated parent will pick this. Not suspecting . Why the hell would someone do that and naughtily just place it there? For any unsuspecting person to pick up? That was deliberate and stupid.
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by yeye142: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
Missing person please contact
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by yeye142: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
Missing person she left osogbo to Ibadan yday ard 5pm,contact the following numbers 08023519657,09035050570
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by cardoctor(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
Unbelieveable
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by bereto(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Iamnobody:
The horse part killed me. Imagine the mom bathing the boy and then he’s balls rise and he tells his momma ‘Don’t act like your not impressed’
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by amparas(m): 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
rawpadgin:
grin kiss

" rain on em hoes"...... Sound like a line a rapper would use cheesy
Make it Rain by Fat Joe ft Lil Wayne
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by Sterope(f): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Have you seen family Guy?
purples25:

Adult animation always has that edge that discerns it totally from children's animation. There's always this one little thing about it that makes you understand that this is not so clean.
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by Sterope(f): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
I doubt if the book was picked from the children section
purples25:

Yeah, just take a look at that animation. Its exactly like a children's book. Nothing different. Any busy parent will just pick this. Any semi educated parent will pick this. Not suspecting . Why the hell would someone do that and naughtily just place it there? For any unsuspecting person to pick up? That was deliberate and stupid.
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by Uhomanbulus110(f): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Wow
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by Chicksy(f): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
seunmohmoh:
hey been looking for u
hehe.exams has been hiding.how is ur p.utme izit out
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
Sterope:
Yea even the simpsons
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by gozzlin: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
I was half-expecting to see pics of different couples having sex in the book.
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by LordReed(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
what age specification was written on the book

Neither is age specification written on a James Hardley Chase novel so you'd buy that for your 6yr old?
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by seunmohmoh(f): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
drunkcow:
hehe.exams has been hiding.how is ur p.utme izit out
43percent
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by cao(f): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
seunmohmoh:
43percent
Great .wch course
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by seunmohmoh(f): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
drunkcow:
Great .wch course
economics
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by purples25(f): 4:00am On Oct 08, 2017
Sterope:

Yes, so how about that? They always have a few things going right from the start that make you understand what it's about. Even if its just the way the characters pose.
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by Sterope(f): 5:31am On Oct 08, 2017
My young cousins will beg to differ
purples25:

Yes, so how about that? They always have a few things going right from the start that make you understand what it's about. Even if its just the way the characters pose.
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by purples25(f): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2017
Sterope:
My young cousins will beg to differ

Well I'm sure they have good reasons to differ but I'll stick to my perception of family guy smiley.

BTW, happy Sunday.
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by Sterope(f): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2017
I love family Guy but what I am trying to say is that they would watch it because it is cartoon, it is left from me to explain to them that cartoon is generally an art form. As an art, it can be employed for adult or kids. The same explanation applies to the book on question.

purples25:

Well I'm sure they have good reasons to differ but I'll stick to my perception of family guy smiley.

BTW, happy Sunday.
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by purples25(f): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2017
Sterope:
I love family Guy but what I am trying to say is that they would watch it because it is cartoon, it is left from me to explain to them that cartoon is generally an art form. As an art, it can be employed for adult or kids. The same explanation applies to the book on question.

I really really want to continue refuting your points, but then why must I try to make you see things from my point of view? We are not sheep, its improvement to accept that other people's opinions differ. So I'll just nod and pass.
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by Boxer007(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
deb303:
pheeewwww...not only in 9ja

Boo boo, may I have sex with your boyfriend for cash in return? He would love it & You will benefit, I think.
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
When is your ban ending?
Boxer007:

Boo boo, may I have sex with your boyfriend for cash in return? He would love it & You will benefit, I think.
Re: Grandma Accidentally Buys Adult Book For 6-year-old by quickberry(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
seunmohmoh:
economics
hmmn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! / My Wife Slapped Me & I Beat Her But She Refused To Go To Father's House / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.